Thread: the three human glitches and its uses in the financial industry

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

the three human glitches and its uses in the financial industry

I read this article recently and thought I might share it with everyone.

This is the full title of the article: Scaring Us Senseless: The validity behind the three human glitches and its uses in the financial industryhttps://kristiangreen13.blogspot.com...ty-behind.html

I'm interested to hear what people think. The article was interesting for me, and I think it applies not just to financial world but to other things, like when we buy a car.

Device(s)
    sony xperia
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Oh Anxiety is not a glitch, it makes you run when a tiger is near or a building is going to fall on you. What is a glitch is that people have managed and society has also managed to make you feel anxious over things you shouldn't, anxious youl be looked down upon if you dont hae the newest i phone, we werent born like that my friend we were taught that.

That article only scratched on the surface of how we are being psychologically manipulated into things, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmEDAzqswh8 watch this video its crazy man.

In a whole sense however i agree with talebs essay. I think he went soft on how deep these tactics really run.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    These are just instincts and mechanics that allow us to exist. But yeah, I think there is actually more than this too. When you start digging stuff like the essence of advertising, things start getting weird and there a lot of things that most people aren't even able to see. An effect of a blind spot.