Overview of Koodo Huawei P20 PRO mobile phone

Huawei revealed its new P20 Pro, a remarkably well-built device with a triple camera system and loads of style. I doubt that would ever win over a Sinophobic bureaucrat though, so there's a strong chance no one in the US will ever be able to walk into a store and buy one. That's a shame because after using it as my daily driver for a while, I'm convinced it's one of Huawei's all-time best, and one of the year's great Android phones.

Huawei is dealing with its fair share of trouble in the US, but that doesn't mean it forgot how to make a great phone. From build quality to design to camera performance, the P20 Pro is every bit a first-rate flagship smartphone. That doesn't mean it lacks quirks, though: the AI powering its ambitious triple camera is a little overzealous at times, and since it uses a chipset from last year, the P20 Pro isn't as outright fast as some devices we've recently tested. That said, its potent blend of style, solid software and a great camera experience make the P20 Pro one of the year's great Android phones.

Huawei's build-quality has been top notch for some time now — just look at last year's P10 and the more recent Mate 10s. I'd argue style is just as important as overall build, though, and in that respect, the P20 Pro sits in a league of its own. No phone we've tested this year has turned as many heads on the streets of New York City. And that's all because of the fantastic Twilight finish. (There are also black, blue and pink gold models if those are more your speed.) You can't exactly call it subtle, but the glossy blue and purple gradient is unlike anything else you'll find on a smartphone, and I don't know that I can give it up.

Unlock Koodo Canada Huawei P20 PRO to be used on any supported provider such as:

Vodafone, Claro, Three, Digicel, Movitel, O2, Sasktel, Rogers, Fido, Orange, Bell, Virgin, Telus, Koodo, Chatr, AT&T, T-mobile, EE, etc

How to unlock Koodo Huawei P20 PRO smartphone

Cellcorner offers several ways to unlock Huawei P20 PRO phone.

1. Wholesalers and cell phone shops who handle volumes of mobile devices will make use of Huawei unlocking equipment. As the biggest US distributor of such equipment Cellcorner.com can find the best match for your needs.
"Unlocking box" is a piece of hardware usually bundled with software that is capable of performing a range of function such as unlocking, user password removal, screenlock removal, flashing, imei change (repair), language change, rooting, tweaking various phone functions, bootloader repair, reviving hardbricked phones (unbricking, unhardbricking), and so on and so forth.

Forensic capabilities of our phone service equipment found their way to intelligence and law enforcement community and are widely used by private companies and government organizations to retrieve information from locked and disabled handsets.

Using the following unlocking equipment you can unlock and repair IMEI on unlimited quantities of Koodo Huawei P20 PRO phone

Smart clip 2

2. Remote unlocking by code is performed by generating a device-specific unlock code for your Koodo Canada Huawei P20 PRO cell phone. No disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to give us imei number (serial number) of your phone, then enter the unlock code that we provide and enjoy your phone which from now on can be used on any compatible service provider of your choice.

100% Money back guarantee if we are unable to find the unlock code.

Unlock code for Koodo Huawei P20 PRO

3. Free unlock code
For a limited time we are offering free unlock codes for majority of mobile phones. Please click the link below to see if you qualify.

How to unlock Koodo Huawei P20 PRO for free