Thread: spectrum mobile

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

spectrum mobile

i just jumped from verizon to spectrum mobile. the whole process went smoothly from placing the order online to activating the phone online with a rep!!! i bought the samsung galaxy S9+ wich is an awsome phone. i am on the 45.00 unlimited data plan wich after taxes and fees runs about 47.00 but under that wich is great. vs paying verizon!!! i know that some people say the some mvno's throttle people on the verizon network wich is true as i have been through it... spectrum is not throttling people back on the verizon network at all it's true verizon service at a fraction of the cost. i know that people have asked if wifi data usage counts against your data usage no it does not... so for one that don't use alot of data every month this could be a good getting unlimited talk and text for 14.00 a month. customer serivce is in america as well. sure there's a few drawbacks like 480P video but i don't watch netflix so it really don't bother me if i want to watch netflix i have a big screen tv for that. you can cancel spectrum internets and all spectrum services but there's an extra 20.00 a month fee wich still aint bad. they are working on so that people that don't have spectrum internets can sign up as well!!! and i heard that's coming soon!!! they might be getting the iphones and doing the BYOD at the first of the year as well... oh yea and everything is auto pay!!!
    Last edited by cali_stud; 07-17-2018 at 09:28 PM.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile, Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the update! I am hoping they will add the iphones earlier than that, maybe with the fall launch.

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbky View Post
    Thanks for the update! I am hoping they will add the iphones earlier than that, maybe with the fall launch.
    your welcome. i would think that they would be adding the iphones when there released in the fall it would def get em more business!!! and or the BYOD

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    customer service is open 24-7. and the return policy on phones is 30 days providing it's not damaged

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    customer service is horrible!!! it took me six hours just to get a return label to send my phone back. i do not recomend them at all

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile, Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I did see this... More phones and BYOD soon.

https://www.mobileworldlive.com/feat...-launch-spend/

During the call, CEO Tom Rutledge said the mobile launch has “gone very well” and Charter is now focused on scaling the operation. He noted over the next few months, the company plans to offer a wider array of handsets and open a bring-your-own-device option for consumers. It will also expand its mobile sales channel and offer its wireless product in a larger number of retail locations, he said.