Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Netgear Nighthawk warranty

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE View Post
    Did you guys activate it with the new sim card or did you just swap sims ? I am worried about losing my plans
    I wasn't sent a Sim, just swapped it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone Xs Max , At&t Unlimited Plus Austin, TX .................... Grande 1000/50, $69.99/month

Feedback Score
    same from my unite.

Feedback Score
    I'm really frustrated. I bought the Nighthawk on an AT&T 2 year installment under my premier business account, then paid off the device and cancelled the service to use one of my Mobley SIMs. Everything was working great until I suddenly had a problem with the USB-C charge port.

Now I'm trying to get a warranty repair and I'm getting a complete runaround. I even got transferred to US Cellular at one point. Netgear says I have to get the warranty resolved through AT&T. One AT&T rep claimed I cancelled the warranty when I cancelled the plan but that has to be incorrect. I'm bouncing back and forth between business and consumer lines because my Mobley is on a consumer plan.

I suppose I could put this back on a service plan and then try again? Any other suggestions? I may just put a rubber band on the charge cord and live with it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boxcarwilly View Post
    I'm really frustrated. I bought the Nighthawk on an AT&T 2 year installment under my premier business account, then paid off the device and cancelled the service to use one of my Mobley SIMs. Everything was working great until I suddenly had a problem with the USB-C charge port.

Now I'm trying to get a warranty repair and I'm getting a complete runaround. I even got transferred to US Cellular at one point. Netgear says I have to get the warranty resolved through AT&T. One AT&T rep claimed I cancelled the warranty when I cancelled the plan but that has to be incorrect. I'm bouncing back and forth between business and consumer lines because my Mobley is on a consumer plan.

I suppose I could put this back on a service plan and then try again? Any other suggestions? I may just put a rubber band on the charge cord and live with it.
    Netgear's own site says the one year warranty is valid if you purchased from an authorized retailer:

"Our policy is to offer product warranties and to perform services only on products purchased from an authorized NETGEAR reseller and only accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase."

https://www.netgear.com/about/warranty/

AT&T would have to be an authoirzed reseller, so make Netgear make good on their warranty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3