Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 368

Thread: Cheap Verizon Prepaid Refill Cards on eBay

  1. #346
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    464
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibladuell View Post
    Offered $30 each for 2 $50 verizon refill cards to a ebay seller and he accepted. Got cards in minutes for $40 and 2-$30. One of the $30 cards is expired and waiting to hear back from him for a replacement. Will give him 24 hrs to respond.

    Ian B

    Got my replacement $30 pin# today and all is well.

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Where We Park It!
    Posts
    9
    Device(s)
    Note3, AC971L, SHO MK2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by yoye7 View Post
    The $50 card for $32 is still available for sell by ebay seller donforliowireless . I use the make offer option and bought a card for $30.
    Okay nice, trusted seller huh? Noticed under his item description it says 'for Cricket wireless service'??
    Also says must provide Verizon wireless ph9ne number which I don't like? Much rather they just msg/email the Pin #'s like other sellers?

    Thanks

  3. #348
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    114
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionMan354 View Post
    Okay nice, trusted seller huh? Noticed under his item description it says 'for Cricket wireless service'??
    Also says must provide Verizon wireless ph9ne number which I don't like? Much rather they just msg/email the Pin #'s like other sellers?

    Thanks
    That's the only thing that's stopped me from buying from this seller. I didn't feel confident if I have to provide my number. Does the seller email the pin even though he says otherwise? He has the best deal right now on the refill cards. I've bought 5 cards from a seller named vickiba1968 and I get the pins within 2 or 3 minutes every time. Her prices were $28 or $29 for a $40 card.

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionMan354 View Post
    Okay nice, trusted seller huh? Noticed under his item description it says 'for Cricket wireless service'??
    Also says must provide Verizon wireless ph9ne number which I don't like? Much rather they just msg/email the Pin #'s like other sellers?

    Thanks
    I bought from this seller. He sent pins in about an hour. No problems.

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    470
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by purwater View Post
    That's the only thing that's stopped me from buying from this seller. I didn't feel confident if I have to provide my number. Does the seller email the pin even though he says otherwise? He has the best deal right now on the refill cards. I've bought 5 cards from a seller named vickiba1968 and I get the pins within 2 or 3 minutes every time. Her prices were $28 or $29 for a $40 card.
    Yeah, he needs to update his description. I have bough 4 cards, didn't provide my number, and got the PIN's via email.

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    702
    Device(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Carrier(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by purwater View Post
    That's the only thing that's stopped me from buying from this seller. I didn't feel confident if I have to provide my number. Does the seller email the pin even though he says otherwise? He has the best deal right now on the refill cards. I've bought 5 cards from a seller named vickiba1968 and I get the pins within 2 or 3 minutes every time. Her prices were $28 or $29 for a $40 card.
    I purchased pins from him also and didn't provide my phone number. I included a message to seller if he would send the pins by ebay message.

    I placed my order late in the day and got the pins through messaging the next morning. He has to sleep too!

    I didn't get a $50 card as pictured though. I got 3 cards (pins) which equals $50 in value.

  7. #352
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    114
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtley View Post
    I purchased pins from him also and didn't provide my phone number. I included a message to seller if he would send the pins by ebay message.

    I placed my order late in the day and got the pins through messaging the next morning. He has to sleep too!

    I didn't get a $50 card as pictured though. I got 3 cards (pins) which equals $50 in value.
    I decided to give him a try. I offered $30 and it was accepted. Ended up being $31.59 with tax. Hopefully I'll get the pin and it will go smoothly. I still haven't figured out how the sellers are able to sell these below face value. I'll take it while available though.

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    383
    Device(s)
    Samsung i760
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibladuell View Post
    Offered $30 each for 2 $50 verizon refill cards to a ebay seller and he accepted. Got cards in minutes for $40 and 2-$30. One of the $30 cards is expired and waiting to hear back from him for a replacement. Will give him 24 hrs to respond.

    Ian B
    Had the same thing happen to me, probably same seller, $40 card didn’t work and I needed a new pin sent, seems suspicious to me..


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    464
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by boodles07 View Post
    Had the same thing happen to me, probably same seller, $40 card didn’t work and I needed a new pin sent, seems suspicious to me..


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Not at all to me. He has good rating and it could be simple mistake. He got me new pin# the next day. Been buying refills from ebay for over a year w no issues. If you dont feel safe dont buy them and pay more than you should.

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    22
    Device(s)
    Iphone xr
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    can anyone tell me why some sellers are offering cards ABOVE the retail price??? I.e.$40 card for $44.06. Why would anyone pay more???

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    702
    Device(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Carrier(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by purwater View Post
    I decided to give him a try. I offered $30 and it was accepted. Ended up being $31.59 with tax. Hopefully I'll get the pin and it will go smoothly. I still haven't figured out how the sellers are able to sell these below face value. I'll take it while available though.
    After I loaded my pins I sent a thank you message to him telling that him the pins loaded fine without issue.

  12. #357
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    114
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I got my pin within about 90 minutes and gave him a good rating. Worked out great.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Springdale
    Posts
    96
    Device(s)
    Pixel 3, Moto G5Plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW Prepaid 15GB/$45
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibladuell View Post
    Offered $30 each for 2 $50 verizon refill cards to a ebay seller and he accepted. Got cards in minutes for $40 and 2-$30. One of the $30 cards is expired and waiting to hear back from him for a replacement. Will give him 24 hrs to respond.

    Ian B
    I ordered one at $50, got one pin for 30, one for 5, and one for $15. The $30 and 5 worked fine, the one for 15 did not work-expired or invalid, I had no way of knowing. Contacted seller and got replacement PIN which worked. Unless he's the only seller offering a deal like this on the $50 refill I'll pass on future purchases from him.

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    383
    Device(s)
    Samsung i760
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibladuell View Post
    Not at all to me. He has good rating and it could be simple mistake. He got me new pin# the next day. Been buying refills from ebay for over a year w no issues. If you dont feel safe dont buy them and pay more than you should.
    Ok, thanks for the advice, happened at least 3 times just on this forum alone and being suspicious is not an option? Interesting...


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    383
    Device(s)
    Samsung i760
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibladuell View Post
    Not at all to me. He has good rating and it could be simple mistake. He got me new pin# the next day. Been buying refills from ebay for over a year w no issues. If you dont feel safe dont buy them and pay more than you should.
    I haven’t paid full price for Verizon prepaid ever and I’ve had it for many years so yea, I know the drill..


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What's with the cheap prepaid cards on eBay?
    By cookedgoose in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. no refill cards on ebay
    By tritron7 in forum Straight Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 08:56 PM
  3. Tmobile, AT&T, Tracfone Prepaid card refill scam on Ebay?
    By jw530 in forum General Prepaid discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 01:30 AM
  4. eBay Cingular Prepaid Refill Card, too good to be true deal, but true.
    By sirfelix in forum General Prepaid discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 02:28 AM
  5. T-Mobile ToGo / EasySpeak Refill Cards on Ebay
    By SeannBateman in forum General Prepaid discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 11:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks