Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Verizon Prepaid Refill Cards on eBay

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibladuell View Post
    Offered $30 each for 2 $50 verizon refill cards to a ebay seller and he accepted. Got cards in minutes for $40 and 2-$30. One of the $30 cards is expired and waiting to hear back from him for a replacement. Will give him 24 hrs to respond.

Ian B

Got my replacement $30 pin# today and all is well.

Device(s)
    Note3, AC971L, SHO MK2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by yoye7 View Post
    The $50 card for $32 is still available for sell by ebay seller donforliowireless . I use the make offer option and bought a card for $30.
    Okay nice, trusted seller huh? Noticed under his item description it says 'for Cricket wireless service'??
    Also says must provide Verizon wireless ph9ne number which I don't like? Much rather they just msg/email the Pin #'s like other sellers?

Thanks

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionMan354 View Post
    Okay nice, trusted seller huh? Noticed under his item description it says 'for Cricket wireless service'??
    Also says must provide Verizon wireless ph9ne number which I don't like? Much rather they just msg/email the Pin #'s like other sellers?

Thanks
    That's the only thing that's stopped me from buying from this seller. I didn't feel confident if I have to provide my number. Does the seller email the pin even though he says otherwise? He has the best deal right now on the refill cards. I've bought 5 cards from a seller named vickiba1968 and I get the pins within 2 or 3 minutes every time. Her prices were $28 or $29 for a $40 card.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionMan354 View Post

Thanks
    I bought from this seller. He sent pins in about an hour. No problems.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by purwater View Post
    That's the only thing that's stopped me from buying from this seller. I didn't feel confident if I have to provide my number. Does the seller email the pin even though he says otherwise? He has the best deal right now on the refill cards. I've bought 5 cards from a seller named vickiba1968 and I get the pins within 2 or 3 minutes every time. Her prices were $28 or $29 for a $40 card.
    Yeah, he needs to update his description. I have bough 4 cards, didn't provide my number, and got the PIN's via email.

Device(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Carrier(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I purchased pins from him also and didn't provide my phone number. I included a message to seller if he would send the pins by ebay message.

I placed my order late in the day and got the pins through messaging the next morning. He has to sleep too!

I didn't get a $50 card as pictured though. I got 3 cards (pins) which equals $50 in value.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtley View Post
    I purchased pins from him also and didn't provide my phone number. I included a message to seller if he would send the pins by ebay message.

I placed my order late in the day and got the pins through messaging the next morning. He has to sleep too!

I didn't get a $50 card as pictured though. I got 3 cards (pins) which equals $50 in value.
    I decided to give him a try. I offered $30 and it was accepted. Ended up being $31.59 with tax. Hopefully I'll get the pin and it will go smoothly. I still haven't figured out how the sellers are able to sell these below face value. I'll take it while available though.

Device(s)
    Samsung i760
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Offered $30 each for 2 $50 verizon refill cards to a ebay seller and he accepted. Got cards in minutes for $40 and 2-$30. One of the $30 cards is expired and waiting to hear back from him for a replacement. Will give him 24 hrs to respond.

Ian B
    Had the same thing happen to me, probably same seller, $40 card didn’t work and I needed a new pin sent, seems suspicious to me..

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by boodles07 View Post
    Had the same thing happen to me, probably same seller, $40 card didn’t work and I needed a new pin sent, seems suspicious to me..

Not at all to me. He has good rating and it could be simple mistake. He got me new pin# the next day. Been buying refills from ebay for over a year w no issues. If you dont feel safe dont buy them and pay more than you should.

Device(s)
    Iphone xr
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    can anyone tell me why some sellers are offering cards ABOVE the retail price??? I.e.$40 card for $44.06. Why would anyone pay more???

Device(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Carrier(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I decided to give him a try. I offered $30 and it was accepted. Ended up being $31.59 with tax. Hopefully I'll get the pin and it will go smoothly. I still haven't figured out how the sellers are able to sell these below face value. I'll take it while available though.
    After I loaded my pins I sent a thank you message to him telling that him the pins loaded fine without issue.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I got my pin within about 90 minutes and gave him a good rating. Worked out great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Pixel 3, Moto G5Plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW Prepaid 15GB/$45
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Ian B
    I ordered one at $50, got one pin for 30, one for 5, and one for $15. The $30 and 5 worked fine, the one for 15 did not work-expired or invalid, I had no way of knowing. Contacted seller and got replacement PIN which worked. Unless he's the only seller offering a deal like this on the $50 refill I'll pass on future purchases from him.

Device(s)
    Samsung i760
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Not at all to me. He has good rating and it could be simple mistake. He got me new pin# the next day. Been buying refills from ebay for over a year w no issues. If you dont feel safe dont buy them and pay more than you should.
    Ok, thanks for the advice, happened at least 3 times just on this forum alone and being suspicious is not an option? Interesting...

Device(s)
    Samsung i760
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I haven’t paid full price for Verizon prepaid ever and I’ve had it for many years so yea, I know the drill..

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast