Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Cheap Verizon Prepaid Refill Cards on eBay

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Does Verizon off a multiline discount on the new prepaid plans ?

Update:to answer my own question
    Yes. Its actually not bad. I have $50 old plan with rollover. I can add a line and keep my existing rollover plan. 8gb plan with extra 7gb would be another $30 after multi-line $15 and $5 autopay discounts. The $40 3gb (no bonus data) would be $25 after $10 multi and $5 autopay
    Last edited by jmsilver99; 05-05-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus, Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsilver99 View Post
    Does Verizon off a multiline discount on the new prepaid plans ?
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Can anyone with multiple lines confirm how the autopay is supposed to work?

I have two 15GB lines. $50 + $50, $100/month.
    Second line gets a $15 credit for Family plan, so it's $85. Then I thought it was suppose to be $5/line for autopay. I have autopay enabled. So Total $75.
    When I look at my home screen it says, next payment is supposed to be $75.

When I look at the billing for the last few months. They are only giving me the $5 autopay credit on my main line and not my 2nd line. The Verizon rep is telling me that since I have a credit balance on my account that the autopay is not valid on my 2nd line. He said I would need to use my credit card to have the autopay apply for both lines. That doesn't sound right, but anyone else have multiple lines using a prepaid card balance and confirm that they are getting the $5 autopay on both lines?

Feedback Score
    Do I need to add Prepaid cards to both lines, so both accounts have a balance (primary/secondary)? It looks like the secondary account pulls funds from the primary anyway, but maybe it doesn't work unless both lines have a balance.

Feedback Score
    On the phone with Verizon, they are saying that Autopay discount should only apply if the payment if coming from my credit card. Although I see it happening on one line (main line) on my account but not on the 2nd line. I'm wondering if I need to let my account balance go down, so that both lines pull from my credit card, so that it will start working correctly. Then maybe I could try adding cards again.

Device(s)
    Pixel2 XL iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    VZW prepaid, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman1 View Post
    Can anyone with multiple lines confirm how the autopay is supposed to work?
    I have two $50 lines/plans in a family account. I am set up for autopay and I also have a large credit balance. I get charged $75/month and that's how much they take out of my credit balance. They have never charged my credit card and I do get the $5 autopay discount on both lines.

The only difference I could see is that my line (primary line) is an 8GB "double data" plan I got activated off of eBay. So that $50 plan actually gets 16GB of data per month. My second line is the "8 + 7" 15GB plan. I don't see why that would make a difference. But a few people have said they were told by a CSR that you don't get the $5 autopay discount with the "8 + 7" plan if you pay with a credit balance. But your post is the first one I've seen where it actually appears to be happening.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taoman View Post
    I have two $50 lines/plans in a family account. I am set up for autopay and I also have a large credit balance. I get charged $75/month and that's how much they take out of my credit balance. They have never charged my credit card and I do get the $5 autopay discount on both lines.

The only difference I could see is that my line (primary line) is an 8GB "double data" plan I got activated off of eBay. So that $50 plan actually gets 16GB of data per month. My second line is the "8 + 7" 15GB plan. I don't see why that would make a difference. But a few people have said they were told by a CSR that you don't get the $5 autopay discount with the "8 + 7" plan if you pay with a credit balance. But your post is the first one I've seen where it actually appears to be happening.
    Ok.. Thanks! I'm going to let my balance go down to 0. June payment will use up my balance and then have both lines charged with my credit card in July. See if it works correctly with a credit card. If it doesn't work with a credit card, then I know they are full of it.

If July's payment works correctly..aka $75, then I'll try adding some prepaid money again and see if it only happens with prepaid credit on the account.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taoman View Post

I only have one line. The 15GB (8GB + 7GB for life).They only pull the money from my balance and I get the autopay $5 credit each month by as well. By having my credit card on the account. But they have never charged anything to my credit card .

Sent from my Galaxy S10

Device(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Carrier(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman1 View Post
    On the phone with Verizon, they are saying that Autopay discount should only apply if the payment if coming from my credit card. Although I see it happening on one line (main line) on my account but not on the 2nd line. I'm wondering if I need to let my account balance go down, so that both lines pull from my credit card, so that it will start working correctly. Then maybe I could try adding cards again.
    I don't know for certain as I'm new to verizon.
    I get the $5 for being on autopay and verizon pulls from my account balance.

Then I go check my credit card statement online and see a verizon charge of $0.00 which goes away the next day.

Carrier(s)
    VZW Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, Autopay discount works if you have an account balance from refill PINs and never charge your credit card.

Source: Been doing that for months now with no issues on our 4-line plan. Ends up being $100/month for the 4 lines (3x3GB, 1x8+7GB), which ends up around like $65 a month with the discount refills.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6 Shamu, Moto G5Plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW Prepaid 15GB/$45
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtley View Post
    I get the $5 for being on autopay and verizon pulls from my account balance.
    Same thing for me. They have CC on file, but since I have a positive balance on my account via prepaid cards they never charge the credit card, and I get the discount with it. For the price, given the discount cards on Ebay, this deal is great. 15 GB, unlimited talk/text, and all for about $25 a month out of pocket buying the cards.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderstruck View Post
    Same thing for me. They have CC on file, but since I have a positive balance on my account via prepaid cards they never charge the credit card, and I get the discount with it. For the price, given the discount cards on Ebay, this deal is great. 15 GB, unlimited talk/text, and all for about $25 a month out of pocket buying the cards.

Posting another "Me too" to this - I also get autopay discount on both my 2 "8+8" accounts, which were established from the eBay seller a few months ago.
    ----------------------
    "When I was your age, my cellphone had no games besides extending and retracting the antenna"

"Big 4" carriers bucket list: ☑️ Verizon ☑️ AT&T ☑️ T-Mobile ☑️ Sprint
    I've tried them all.

Feedback Score
    I want to try verizon pre paid 4 lines porting from cricket

What the best way and pay full price first month
    Then load refill balance

Any suggestions please

Any taxes in Chicago

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Boom <Tracfone Verizon BYOP < Selectel < Consumer Cellular,AT&T, H2O, Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
    I want to try verizon pre paid 4 lines porting from cricket

What the best way and pay full price first month
    Then load refill balance

Any suggestions please

Any taxes in Chicago
    Starter SIM card & first month service on ebay for Verizon Prepaid for around $10 - 15. When you receive the mailing, call them for the
    port in process. They are dealers who have a physical location in Florida, Michigan, NY, other places, as I recall - see the listings for details.
    I've thought that was the way I would do it if choosing to switch to Verizon prepaid.

Feedback Score
    Thank you then how do I change plan to 8gb with 7gb bonus?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15