Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Verizon Prepaid Refill Cards on eBay

Device(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Carrier(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderstruck View Post
    Prices have crept up quite a bit over the last several months, but given the fact you can avoid the various taxes by carrying a credit on your account it's still a good deal. Obviously your local tax situation affects just how good a deal it is.
    Indeed! They are getting too expensive when you factor any local sales tax you have to pay.

Right now a $40 pin is listed at $35.25. With taxes that is $38.10 for me.

$39.80 from callingmart. No taxes or 911 fees.

That's only a difference of $1.70. It won't be too long where callingmart will be the cheapest online for me.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I purchased two $40 cards for the $34 a each but one of the PINs is expired. I contacted the seller (ravavr.pvydgwuim) days ago and still no response. Should I wait a few more days or dispute now?

Device(s)
    Galaxy S5/Unlocked ATT purchased new from swappa
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    AnonymousP
    Dispute. I used it he same seller and 7 out of 8 worked fine. I asked them about the 1 that didn’t go through and they said it was working on their end. Never did get it to work.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Thanks. I will try again, then dispute.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtley View Post
    Indeed! They are getting too expensive when you factor any local sales tax you have to pay.

Right now a $40 pin is listed at $35.25. With taxes that is $38.10 for me.

$39.80 from callingmart. No taxes or 911 fees.

That's only a difference of $1.70. It won't be too long where callingmart will be the cheapest online for me.
    I just priced it out at Callingmart as well. Its been a while since I've purchased refills through them, but it appears they are now charging a $1.00 convenience fee, unless you enroll for regular automatic refills. So that certainly changes the pricing dynamic as well. eBay is still cheaper where I live, but its nowhere near as good as it used to be. If anyone has another source for refills, I'm all ears. Used to pay $24.50 for the $40 refills on eBay just a few months ago.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsilver99 View Post
    I just bought $50 for $33, the seller is donofrio wireless mentioned earlier in thread, if you search $50 verizon refill and sort by price you will find him - doing math that equates to $26.40 for a $40 refill, so compare and buy cheapest - I prefer to buy one at a time and I am still on the old $50 plan so this works well, it use to be cheaper for the $40s. I wont stock up and buy more than 1 usually unless there is some type of ebay promo, though I probably should because who knows if they will be available in the future at a discount

If anyone wants a $30 for $23, I bought from seller before - not best discount but if you need to round up

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VERIZON-30-...AAAOSwSp5dV04u
    With the way prices have continued to go up ($40 card for $22 used to be commonplace), I should've stocked up back then.

I do still wonder why prices have increased like they have...higher demand is one thing, but probably however they were getting the cards for so cheap has become harder to do.

Feedback Score
    How about buying from that Ebay seller who said he would sell privately thru PayPal...

Device(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Carrier(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh44 View Post
    ...I do still wonder why prices have increased like they have...higher demand is one thing, but probably however they were getting the cards for so cheap has become harder to do.
    Coming up on Christmas season maybe?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh44 View Post
    With the way prices have continued to go up ($40 card for $22 used to be commonplace), I should've stocked up back then.

I do still wonder why prices have increased like they have...higher demand is one thing, but probably however they were getting the cards for so cheap has become harder to do.
    If you recall I loaded $970 worth on my account I tried to warn people see my post I got flack for posting I posted start loading up it going to get expensive

I only move to Verizon prepaid because $24 avg price for $40 pin

I am set for 7 month Wil evaluate of I can't get it for $30 then I am moving

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=saj070
    I am set for 7 month Wil evaluate of I can't get it for $30 then I am moving[/QUOTE]

Moving to where???

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtley View Post
    Coming up on Christmas season maybe?
    I agree that there is a chance the price drops. I started with the eBay pins almost exactly one year ago. I remember paying $28 for the first load, it then dropped to around $21 around Black Friday, then slowly crept up to the present price.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I'm hoping the prices come back down. Right now I'm paid up through late March, but if I have to pay full price or use auto pay then it's getting to the point that I can move back to postpaid on the Start Unlimited plans with the number of lines we have.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I just bought $100 worth for $60 by direct contact with seller Donofrio. He sent me 6 pins that totaled $100. All worked except 1 $5 one, so basically I got $95 value so far. I emailed seller and I would be surprised if he does not provide a replacement pin .

Device(s)
    Pixel2 XL iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    VZW prepaid, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsilver99 View Post
    I just bought $100 worth for $60 by direct contact with seller Donofrio.
    Thanks for the update. Any idea why he stopped selling them (or anything else for that matter) on his seller's page?

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taoman View Post
    Thanks for the update. Any idea why he stopped selling them (or anything else for that matter) on his seller's page?
    no idea... I could ask. Right now waiting for my $5 replacement. I guess I give him 48 hours

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast