Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Retentions...

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Anyone gotten the $10 off per line deal recently? I switched to VZW about 7 months ago but was with ATT for probably 4 or 5 years prior to that. They offered me the $10 off per line when I was porting out but I declined. Just wondering if anyone knows what deals are available right now for me porting in 4 iphones on unlimited with me owning my own phones. Thanks for the help.

Feedback Score
    I called in since the plan updates occurred today. $280 for 8 lines which is the same as it is online for Unlimited Extra.

I think this is close to being good but I would like to get it around $250 so my bill only goes up by $50 now.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    We have 8 lines also and I called today... we are on the mobile share 20gb plan with a FAN discount. The discount doesn't apply to unlimited plans, they won't give us the extra 15gb that some have seen for $10 more and the next best option is the $280 before tax that they show online. "Loyalty" had literally nothing they could do other than retail.

Since not all of our lines need hotspot we can go to verizon and our cost is roughly the same as now plus we get $1600 in gift cards or we can get everyone new iphone 11s basically free with the trade in deal. Its a pain to deal with all that across our whole family but i'm not shelling out another $80+ a month to AT&T!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mblphnlvr View Post
    We have 8 lines also and I called today... we are on the mobile share 20gb plan with a FAN discount. The discount doesn't apply to unlimited plans, they won't give us the extra 15gb that some have seen for $10 more and the next best option is the $280 before tax that they show online. "Loyalty" had literally nothing they could do other than retail.

Since not all of our lines need hotspot we can go to verizon and our cost is roughly the same as now plus we get $1600 in gift cards or we can get everyone new iphone 11s basically free with the trade in deal. Its a pain to deal with all that across our whole family but i'm not shelling out another $80+ a month to AT&T!!
    I’d keep calling loyalty. We got a good Unlimited & More plan with $35 multi line, $10 / line and $20 auto pay discounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mblphnlvr View Post

I am on the same plan with 8 lines also. Today I noticed that I was increased to 35GB for an extra $10.

Device(s)
    Bag phone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Fan discounts will soon apply to the new Unlimited Elite plans starting for most on 2/9/20 $10 off per line

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE View Post
    Fan discounts will soon apply to the new Unlimited Elite plans starting for most on 2/9/20 $10 off per line
    Oh really, that changes things up quite a bit. So on top of the auto pay discount, an additional $10 off per line? So $20 off per line!?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB, iPad Pro 12.9"
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T MSV 20GB RNA, w/ $20 unlimited connected Car / ZTE Mobley
    Feedback Score
    I think it's matching the Extra plan so $10 for the first 5 lines and $5 for lines 6-10.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    So is that....$10 off per Elite line AND your FAN discount is applied?

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    After speaking with retentions, I tried to finagle my hotspot line over to Elite but failed. Elite plan with Extra tier pricing. Halfway looking at Business Elite for my lines.
    iPhone Xs Max , At&t Unlimited Plus Austin, TX .................... Grande 1000/50, $69.99/month

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Just signed up for unlimited elite. This is in my customer service summary!!!

"Signature Unlimited Elite for Extra Price Offer

Great news! You're enrolled in our Signature program and the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan, which qualifies you to get the benefits of Elite for the lower price of Extra. Get a $10/mo. per line discount to phone lines 1-5. Any additional phone lines added over 5 (max of 10 total) reduces all phone line discounts (including lines 1-5) to $5/mo. per line. You should see a $35/mo. discount on your wireless bill within 2 bill cycles. The discount may not be reflected in the estimate below but will show up on your bill when promised."

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    That's neat att is offering discounts on those plans now. With $10 off what would 1 line be before tax?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    Just signed up for unlimited elite. This is in my customer service summary!!!

"Signature Unlimited Elite for Extra Price Offer

Great news! You're enrolled in our Signature program and the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan, which qualifies you to get the benefits of Elite for the lower price of Extra. Get a $10/mo. per line discount to phone lines 1-5. Any additional phone lines added over 5 (max of 10 total) reduces all phone line discounts (including lines 1-5) to $5/mo. per line. You should see a $35/mo. discount on your wireless bill within 2 bill cycles. The discount may not be reflected in the estimate below but will show up on your bill when promised."

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    $200 a month for 7 lines...Attachment 165228Attachment 165229

Sent from my SM-N975U using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themanhimself View Post
    That's neat att is offering discounts on those plans now. With $10 off what would 1 line be before tax?

Do you have a fan discount? They're price matching the elite plan to the extra plan if you do.

Sent from my SM-N975U using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Yes I have on on the 3gb plan. I had prepaid but switched it to postpaid to finance a phone. I may upgrade to unlimited now. Been pretty happy with postpaid and the discounts I've gotten.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast