Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Current winback specials?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    287
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0

    Current winback specials?

    Any current winback specials?

    Switched to t-mobile, and while it's really good in town, out of town its a little more hit and miss than verizon was (as expected), although not horrible. Tempted to wait to see how 600MHz changes things once the new pixel and iphone come out, but if VZW is offering a smoking deal I'd forget it.

    Just curious what people know.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles or Santa Cruz during the school year
    Posts
    1,242
    Device(s)
    AT&T iPhone Xs
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Opusnbill7 View Post
    Any current winback specials?

    Switched to t-mobile, and while it's really good in town, out of town its a little more hit and miss than verizon was (as expected), although not horrible. Tempted to wait to see how 600MHz changes things once the new pixel and iphone come out, but if VZW is offering a smoking deal I'd forget it.

    Just curious what people know.
    They gave me a $100 bill credit to come back. Offers vary, so call the winback department and see what offers they have


    Sent from my Intel iPhone X using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    63
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nicothetechguy View Post
    They gave me a $100 bill credit to come back. Offers vary, so call the winback department and see what offers they have


    Sent from my Intel iPhone X using Tapatalk
    Whats the number for the winback department? I'm trying to bring 4 lines over on an unlimited plan but those activation fees are killing me.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles or Santa Cruz during the school year
    Posts
    1,242
    Device(s)
    AT&T iPhone Xs
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceBK View Post
    Whats the number for the winback department? I'm trying to bring 4 lines over on an unlimited plan but those activation fees are killing me.
    Call their regular number and ask for the winback department. They should definitely waive your activation fees.


    Sent from my Intel iPhone X using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,926
    Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceBK View Post
    Whats the number for the winback department? I'm trying to bring 4 lines over on an unlimited plan but those activation fees are killing me.
    call and talk to win back

    They often offer something
    Last edited by themanhimself; 06-23-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Current special
    By kevink1 in forum AT&T Prepaid (formerly GoPhone)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 03-15-2017, 02:32 PM
  2. Current Droid Pricing/Specials?
    By Glueeater in forum Motorola
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 08:20 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 01:53 PM
  4. Special Rogers plan for current Fido users
    By Takumi_Inui in forum Rogers/Fido/Chat-r
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2002, 01:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks