Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Latest CallingMart discounts available

Feedback Score
    So my question about autopay with callingmart is that when I tried this recently it was only showing me the 2% off rather than 5 percent off when they roll out the monthly coupons. Do they still give the maximum discount (whichever it is) when they auto charge you or just whatever it shows when I am about to set it up? I’m confused

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    From what I've read, you get the best deal offered at the renewal time.

I've not bothered with Autopay on Callingmart. I want flexibility, so I tend to buy a couple months worth at a time when there is a special going on. It helps keep me from deciding the grass is greener someplace on another carrier (I'm paid up with ATT Prepaid until late May, so the special deal on Verizon that was ongoing was ignored)
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink1 View Post
    From what I've read, you get the best deal offered at the renewal time.

I've not bothered with Autopay on Callingmart. I want flexibility, so I tend to buy a couple months worth at a time when there is a special going on. It helps keep me from deciding the grass is greener someplace on another carrier (I'm paid up with ATT Prepaid until late May, so the special deal on Verizon that was ongoing was ignored)
    Oh I see so basically at the time when it’s renewed is when you get a good deal. Sounds like only best time is when they notify us of next discount

A virtually impossible but finitely improbable location
    Device(s)
    Note 8
    Feedback Score
    Just sign up for auto pay, use the good discount rushes offered at the time, next month you'll get best months discount. Don't over think it.

Feedback Score
    I stopped using callingmart as often as I did in the past because of their doing only 5%. Did a Target deal 30% of the second refill so for two $40 refills using Callingmart with 10% off I paid $36 each with the Target deal it was $34 each. To me it looks like that Callingmart has ceased to exist as the number one go to for refills. You now have Target which gives you an additional 5% off if you use their debit/credit card or use BJs or even Kohls they sometime have better deals then Callingmart.

Device(s)
    iphone 6s plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW,T-mobile,Cricket,Fi
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by One2go View Post
    I stopped using callingmart as often as I did in the past because of their doing only 5%. Did a Target deal 30% of the second refill so for two $40 refills using Callingmart with 10% off I paid $36 each with the Target deal it was $34 each. To me it looks like that Callingmart has ceased to exist as the number one go to for refills. You now have Target which gives you an additional 5% off if you use their debit/credit card or use BJs or even Kohls they sometime have better deals then Callingmart.
    I am curious. Are the target deals offered online?
    "I didn't get fat by accident. This was a personal choice. " - Kevin Gillespie

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    When I considered Target last year, the deal was only 20% off the second, so wasn't anything special compared to the calling mart 10% off deals.

I'll see what the offers are in May when I need to renew.

A virtually impossible but finitely improbable location
    Device(s)
    Note 8
    Feedback Score
    I don't have time to search for all that just for an extra 2-3 dollars...

Feedback Score
    All you have to do is sign up for an alert on slickdeals.net when the AT&T refills are put on sale. No searching for a few dollars off.

Just now this deal was posted on slickdeals.not. Kroger has 20% off AT&T refill cards until April 23rd. No searching just deal alerts.

link is giftcards.kroger.com/promotions

Just ordered three $50 refill cards total value $150 after the discount it was $120 but then added was Wireless 911 $0.60 plus Sales Taxes $7.20 which made it a Total of $127.80 or 14.8% discount.

Really weird I didn't pay those taxes for the Target refills but Kroger charged them and there is a Target store in my neighborhood, WTF.
    Last edited by One2go; 03-26-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S, Moto e, Lumia 635, Moto G 2nd
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone x3, PPCx2, TMo2Go, TracfoneX3, H20, Tello
    Feedback Score
    20% off at Kroger. Max 3 cards per denomination.
    I just bought enough assorted PINs to maintain a couple of lines for few months.

(Edit: I know it's not Callingmart but I thought anyone reading here would be interested too, instead of creating a new thread just for this)
    Last edited by Jairzinho; 03-27-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Feedback Score
    Yes thanks. Just for 2 $100 cards at Kroger online.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    H910 (AT&T V20)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T PREPAID
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jairzinho View Post
    20% off at Kroger. Max 3 cards per denomination.
    I just bought enough assorted PINs to maintain a couple of lines for few months.

(Edit: I know it's not Callingmart but I thought anyone reading here would be interested too, instead of creating a new thread just for this)
    Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Well Kroger sucks and they will not be part of my refill stores. Here is why:

!. They charged 911 fee and local Taxes 6% which reduced the 20% to 14.8% they have no store in my state, while Target who has a store in this state did not add any of these silly charges.

2. After ordering I did not get the expected email with the pin codes within hours. They charged by credit card account and it appeared as pending.

3. Two day later I get a message that states sorry but your order has been declined.

After talking to their customer support and escalated it to the security personnel all they can tell me that their internal system kicked it out and they can not tell me why that is the case. So my very first and last order with them.

I ordered this as a guest because I don't want to create an account for a company that I will only use every now and then for AT&T refill cards. They are in the business of selling items, my bank approved it only for the vendor to reject the purchase. Kroger can f..k themselves and we are done.

Glad that some of you got the benefit of the sale but I will not resubmit an order have enough refills from Target until the next sale.

Device(s)
    H910 (AT&T V20)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T PREPAID
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by One2go View Post
    Well Kroger sucks and they will not be part of my refill stores. Here is why:

!. They charged 911 fee and local Taxes 6% which reduced the 20% to 14.8% they have no store in my state, while Target who has a store in this state did not add any of these silly charges.
    That's very annoying. Target did that to me once, and I already had an account with them.

I haven't completed the purchase with Kroger yet, but they seem to charge 3.6% for 911 and no taxes in CA. Where they upfront about the state taxes or the state taxes might show up after placing the order? I also tried selecting a few other states and only the 911 fee was calculated.

EDIT: I placed the order and the amounts remained the same. The order is under review. I hope they deliver, however, I have enough credits to wait for another promotion/deal.

EDIT2: Kroger canceled the order, and they no longer offer the discount. Ha.
    Last edited by haris163; 03-29-2019 at 09:49 AM.

Feedback Score
    That explains a lot. When I tried the $60 option it went to a page stating that the requested website can't be found. So my being kicked out must have been because they had no longer any of these deals available. The promotion website states the following:
    Thank you for visiting our site. Unfortunately, at this time all promotions have sold out.
    Amateurs, morons I went there the 1st day it was available and it stated it will be available until April 23rd.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast