Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Latest CallingMart discounts available

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aa1127 View Post
    Is there a code for the 10% discount in August?? Usually they send it out in an email towards the end of the month but haven't seen it yet....

Sent from my SM-G950U using HoFo mobile app
    Code: LD1810 from 8/28/2018 to 9/13/2018 - Labor Day promotion email came today.

Feedback Score
    FYI, CallingMart has posted their Fall promo for AT&T Prepaid - 10% Off Retail Price of AT&T refills using code FALL1810 .
    Discount available from 9/26/2018 to 10/17/2018.

Feedback Score
    From CallingMart email newsletter
    AT&T refill price will increase soon. So HURRY! Don't miss our LAST 10% special discount on these refills.
    Our special offer starts today until Nov 1st only!

10% Off Retail Price of AT&T Refills (Code: SCRY1810 from 10/24/2018 to 11/1/2018)*

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Evil View Post
    From CallingMart email newsletter
    AT&T refill price will increase soon. So HURRY! Don't miss our LAST 10% special discount on these refills.
    Our special offer starts today until Nov 1st only!
    Wonder if/how this will affect people on CallingMart's autopay. Also curious how the discount is ending at CallingMart while they're offering that 20%+ discount off the $80 refill at Wally World.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornos View Post
    Wonder if/how this will affect people on CallingMart's autopay. Also curious how the discount is ending at CallingMart while they're offering that 20%+ discount off the $80 refill at Wally World.
    I think callingmart is lowering the discount to 5%-8%, so this is the last chance to get 10% off.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Evil View Post
    I think callingmart is lowering the discount to 5%-8%, so this is the last chance to get 10% off.
    Still not bad, though Target's REDcard gives 5% off all the time.

What about CallingMart autopay? I thought the terms of their autopay are that you get the maximum discount offered, so if the max drops from 10% to 5% they should probably be letting people know their autopay amounts are going to increase - unless autopay is grandfathered in at 10%.

A virtually impossible but finitely improbable location
    Device(s)
    Note 8
    Feedback Score
    Grandfathered? What's to grandfather.? There's no guarantee of 10% discount anywhere. They simply say, if you do auto pay you get whatever discount is being offered. I just signed up a few months ago and I agreed to pay the full amount. I thought, isn't there a discount? When I was billed I also was booked full amount, but then subtracted that months discount. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing to inform me about, as a customer. I'm happy with whatever discount they give me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Boulevard View Post
    Grandfathered? What's to grandfather.? There's no guarantee of 10% discount anywhere.
    What's there to grandfather? Perhaps extend it a bit for autopay loyalty since there's more loyalty involved with someone in an autopay relationship, who is more likely to buy from you month after month, than someone buying pins periodically one-off on sale. It isn't exactly unheard of to reward loyalty.

And while there isn't a guarantee of a "10% discount anywhere", that extra CallingMart discount has rolled around pretty much every month like clockwork for years.

I'm happy with whatever discount they give me.
    Glad you're happy with whatever discount CallingMart gives you, but others of us want the best discount we can get. Which is why I am not on CallingMart's autopay so I can more easily take advantage of Wal-Mart (20%) and Target (14.5%) discounts when they roll around.

A virtually impossible but finitely improbable location
    Device(s)
    Note 8
    Feedback Score
    Calling Mart gives a discount, they don't have to. The difference between 7% and 10% discount on $80 pin is$2.50. Not enough for me to get upset about on these forums. I'm still saving a lot over paying ATT plus taxes. And ATT prepaid itself is a great deal over post paid. If ATT is raising it's rates, I'm not going to demand that calling Mart eat the difference and continue to give me the same discount, at great loss to them, taking into account all their customers. They deserve to be able to put their kids through school too..

Feedback Score
    Are there threads for Walmart and Target discount for AT&T prepaid? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Boulevard View Post
    Calling Mart gives a discount, they don't have to. The difference between 7% and 10% discount on $80 pin is$2.50. Not enough for me to get upset about on these forums.
    I have nothing against CallingMart and I never said anything about CallingMart having to give a discount. All I simply wondered about was whether they'd extend it/grandfather it for autopay customers. The issue with CallingMart is that they've offered the 10% discount for so long that people have gotten used to it and, considering their standard discount is only ~2-5%, it'll be interesting to see how may people keep buying from them.

I'm still saving a lot over paying ATT plus taxes. And ATT prepaid itself is a great deal over post paid.
    I don't disagree, but part of the "thing" about prepaid is price sensitivity. The thing that caught my attention about AT&T Prepaid in the first place was Pomgup's post about the new autopay with no taxes and fees. If I don't get discounted PINs and have to pay AT&T fees - meaning my monthly rate for two 8GB lines goes from $59.85/month to near $80/month - then at the minimum I'll be shopping elsewhere (see: Verizon double data promotions).

If ATT is raising it's rates, I'm not going to demand that calling Mart eat the difference and continue to give me the same discount, at great loss to them, taking into account all their customers.
    I have re-read my posts and I never said anything about CallingMart taking a loss or having their kids starve. I like CallingMart and I have been happy doing business with them but I'll restate what I said above - with their standard discount now the same - or worse, less - than the everyday Target REDcard discount I don't really have a reason to buy from them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconjp View Post
    Are there threads for Walmart and Target discount for AT&T prepaid? Thanks
    Not really. Those discounts tend to get posted when they arise because they are not as frequent as CallingMart is/was. Generally the Target 10% off sale (14.5% off using their REDcard debit or credit card) runs every 3-5 months, Wal-Mart is sporadic.

Feedback Score
    5% Off Retail Price of AT&T Refills (Code: VD185 from 11/7/2018 to 11/15/2018).

Feedback Score
    My Autopay just occurred at 5% off

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Kroger has 20% sale going on, most denominations.

Special offer

Offer valid from Nov 20, 2018 to Dec 3, 2018
    Maximum discount allowed is subject to a maximum sum of $18 per customer

Limit 3 of the same dollar denomination per customer; Discount is reflected in cart.

EX: $30 refill
    https://giftcards.kroger.com/deal/kr...rd-edelivery-1
    Your, you're, yore; there, their, they're; to, too, two; by, buy; add, ad; for, four, fore.
    a) better to light a candle, or b) curse the darkness?

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I posted a separate thread about BJ's also selling 20% off, but the limit was higher. They have $35, $45 and $65 refill cards.

https://www.bjs.com/product/-45-at-t...00000001237777

If filling up, $10 annual fee for online shopping is not bad.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast