Thread: Any rumors that 4/100 unlimited may end?

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score

Any rumors that 4/100 unlimited may end?

Above, and I know less than nothing about the truth, but I've had to seperate sources with metro pcs indicate their 4/100 unlimited is possibly ending at end of June. Their other highly competitive plan with cricket was withdrawn without notice today. Imo, at present, they are each other's biggest competitors in this market. Just wondering.

Device(s)
    Alcatel Fierce 2, VMoto E, Kyocera Icon, Lumia 640, Several Dumb Phones
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Smartel, FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Magic Tech Review on YouTube is usually one of the first to release the latest rumors on Cricket, etc. I watch occasionally and haven't heard anything there. Will keep an ear open.

MTR is kind of hard to watch, but he works in the industry and is supposedly an ex Cricket employee and has insider ties. Was the first I heard to announce that Cricket was ending the now grandfathered 5/$100.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Asus Zenfone 2
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    Above, and I know less than nothing about the truth, but I've had to seperate sources with metro pcs indicate their 4/100 unlimited is possibly ending at end of June. Their other highly competitive plan with cricket was withdrawn without notice today. Imo, at present, they are each other's biggest competitors in this market. Just wondering.
    Terminal blue who works at cricket stated on Reddit the 4 for 100 unlimited was a promotion but now it is here to stay.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using HoFo mobile app
    Last edited by buglewe; 05-31-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Feedback Score
    They are certainly pushing it. Tried to switch me to it a couple of times but I don't want the slower speeds.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 questions I'd love to hear from people who do have the 4 for 100 about speeds. What do they notice especially if they have a teenager or two that likes to watch videos and listen to music a lot.
    Also if some people are saying that the four for 100 is going to stay does that mean adding 5th line for $25 would stay as well because if speeds are good I may just switch is over from the grandfathered 5 for 100.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post
    2 questions I'd love to hear from people who do have the 4 for 100 about speeds. What do they notice especially if they have a teenager or two that likes to watch videos and listen to music a lot.
    Also if some people are saying that the four for 100 is going to stay does that mean adding 5th line for $25 would stay as well because if speeds are good I may just switch is over from the grandfathered 5 for 100.

I own a teenager. She never said boo. Happy to not run out of data. Apparently school wifi doesn't allow youtube. I might actually pay more to cap her.

Device(s)
    Asus Zenfone 2
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post

My fourteen year old niece uses between 40gb to 50gb a month. I doubt she knows that she is throttled at 3mbps. Not a complaint.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using HoFo mobile app