Thread: Does BB2G (Broadband 2 Go) still work?

Carrier(s)
    Public, TMo PP, H2O
    Feedback Score

Does BB2G (Broadband 2 Go) still work?

I found an MC760 stick in a drawer and wondered if BB2G still works (my notebook doesn't have mobile data). I tried googling and found a support thread from 2017 that implied it did, but how would I access it? I assume my account was shut down long ago.

Thanks!
    =aw

Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    Public, TMo PP, H2O
    Feedback Score
    Thank you, it let me start down that path with the ESN. It's actually prompting me to create an account (maybe my ancient one was purged). Is there any way to know what the plans cost, what coverage is, etc.? Without creating an account I mean.

Thanks!
    =aw

Device(s)
    Pixel 3a XL, Moto G7 Power
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by awebber View Post
    Thank you, it let me start down that path with the ESN. It's actually prompting me to create an account (maybe my ancient one was purged). Is there any way to know what the plans cost, what coverage is, etc.? Without creating an account I mean.

Thanks!
    =aw
    Tried the service year's ago but now have AT&T hotspot. BB2G is on Sprint's network so Sprint must cover you.
    Home Entertainment: Xfinity Double Play with 140+ channels and 100 Megs per second internet.

Landline: Google Voice

Mobile Entertainment: AT&T Prepaid as primary and secondary carrier.

Feedback Score
    I have been a customer for several years. I have Broadband2Go and had been very happy.

Device(s)
    Huawei P20 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Yes, I liked this service a lot too.
    Btw I recently bought new iPhone and still can't decide what mobile virtual network operator to choose... Which one will work best? Need your advice, guys
    PS: have to say that I've read many Consumer Cellular reviews and can say it's not bad too. Is Virgin Mobile much better? What can you say about both?

Carrier(s)
    Metro by T-Mobile, Freedompop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jerjonesjr View Post
    Yes, I liked this service a lot too.
    Btw I recently bought new iPhone and still can't decide what mobile virtual network operator to choose... Which one will work best? Need your advice, guys
    PS: have to say that I've read many Consumer Cellular reviews and can say it's not bad too. Is Virgin Mobile much better? What can you say about both?
    If you bought the phone outright, you could consider the Sprint Kickstart plan for $25/month (plus taxes) rather than Virgin Mobile, but it all depends on which carrier works best in your area, and what features you need/want from your provider.

Lots of websites have a compare and contrast to help narrow things down. I'd suggest taking a look and seeing which service aligns best with your needs and wants.