Cingular: 2003-2006
    Sprint: 2006-2007 & 2009-2011
    Verizon Wireless: 2001-2003 & 2011-2013

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Back online now. Full signal, speed test was fine, iMessage and Twitter worked but nothing else here in Allentown. All seems fine at this time.

Device(s)
    iPhone X🅂, Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

ATT outage on East coast

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyjones View Post
    It's because at$t skimps and cuts corners way too much.

At$t is absolutely not firstnet material and is not right for firstnet. That should have gone to Verizon and even TMobile would have been a better choice with their network improvements at breakneck speed.

Firstnet should drop at$t and switch to a more reliable carrier.
    Back at it again, aren’t ya? You are aware that both Verizon AND T-Mobile have outages from time to time as well, right? Not to mention, the lack of generators and backup power in many rural areas on T-Mobile...

If AT&T is so “unreliable” as you claim, why do they have 69 million more subscribers than T-Mobile? Asking for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone on Tapatalk
    - Bentley

AT&T 5G+, Oklahoma City

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    Back at it again, aren’t ya? You are aware that both Verizon AND T-Mobile have outages from time to time as well, right? Not to mention, the lack of generators and backup power in many rural areas on T-Mobile...

If AT&T is so “unreliable” as you claim, why do they have 69 million more subscribers than T-Mobile? Asking for a friend.

That's correct Brantley, all carriers have outages but at$t seems to have their fair share of them. Too many in my opinion if they want firstnet to be a success.

Device(s)
    iPhone X🅂, Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

ATT outage on East coast

That's correct Brantley, all carriers have outages but at$t seems to have their fair share of them. Too many in my opinion if they want firstnet to be a success.
    You’re contradicting yourself. You are correct, AT&T has their fair share of outages, as does Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint. I don’t get why you’re putting all the blame on AT&T?

My name is Bentley, by the way.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s plus, Note 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint :(, Verizon 2009-2015, US Cellular 2006-2008
    Feedback Score
    Huh. This is the first outage I have seen from Att and it was resolved way faster than others I've seen. Verizon has had a text outage and then it killed their calling. I couldn't use a phone at all. Sprint has an outage where it was 2 weeks before it was fixed...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tekjunkie28 View Post
    I'm here in Roanoke Va and cant access any websites over cellualar but I can do a speed test? DNS servers down for ATT?
    I am very picky and did not experience any such issues on AT&T in NYC. If it happened here I would have noticed it. I was in NYC and even NJ recently and no issues except already known local issues by me.

I am expecting upgrades here shortly as AT&T told me by June approximately as they know we have local issues but the connectivity still works.

Issues happen from time to time with any carrier. Firstnet has not been implemented yet as it will only get started with being turned up in April and so this could have been unscheduled upgrades, perhaps some incompatible equipment or something they didn’t plan for in advance. I would not worry about it as AT&T is well aware of their issues. The network should get much better by second half of this year.

I was impressed wih Crown Castle posting their detailed combined fiber optics maps which show exactly where their cables are. Apparently they are right by where I live which has Crown Castle, RCN, Charter, Verizon and AT&T fiber optics cables. No clue if more cables are in the ground as well from other companies. Crown castle invited me to an event in Miami Beach, FL. AT&T likely uses their own cables over Crown Castle when available although Crown Castle footprint seems to be very large post merger.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    At&t rarely has issues and if they do it's almost always short lived so I would consider them to be very reliable

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    No issues here in CT.
    Hartford, CT Area

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2