Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Telus "no longer wishes to do business with me" after I filed a CCTS complaint

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    What are you planning to do in either case (they provide the notes or not)?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition - Huawei P20 Pro

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I received a letter from Telus. Michele Vong, representative from the company, says I violated the TOS by using abusive, threatening, and harrasing language towards a Telus rep. This is what they are banning me for. Even though this allegation is false.

He says I also made too many telephone calls to Telus after they changed my device balance.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I wonder if CCTS's mandate would cover this being investigated. Can you claim you did not violate their TOS? Might be worth reaching out to them again to ask. My gut tells me it will be outside of their mandate though.
    Want to learn more about how LTE works?
    https://productioncommunity.publicmo...ls/td-p/130581

Device(s)
    Essential PH-1 / Apple iPhone X
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    See if you can request the recording of the violating call. I don't know how long they retain recordings, and I'm not sure they record all calls in the first place, so it may not be possible - but worth a shot.

In any case, I can understand the desire for 'closure' on this for lack of a better word, but I don't get why you are fighting to give them more money.

Device(s)
    iPhone8
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, Freedom, Public
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    They would never play recording to a client
    Internal use only
    Koodo $40 Canada Wide + 8GB + 1000 Intl LD
    Public $120 Province Wide + 12GB - $6 Autopay - $12 Loyalty - $45 Refer = $19 per Month
    Freedom $35 ($37-BTS) North America Wide + 8GB + 1GB Roaming

Device(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Peppermint View Post
    They would never play recording to a client
    Internal use only
    I know for a fact that this is incorrect. You can request a recording just as you can request your account notes; if it's possible, they mail a CD with a Windows Media Audio (.wma) file.

Device(s)
    iPhone8
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, Freedom, Public
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by turbogeek View Post
    I know for a fact that this is incorrect. You can request a recording just as you can request your account notes; if it's possible, they mail a CD with a Windows Media Audio (.wma) file.
    You are making facts up

How would you even request this? On what basis would Telus need to release it? And why convert it to WMA? (internal system is not even recording in WMA in first place)

Plus the obvious question why mail a cd when they could easily send you the file instead (which I still maintain they will never do but simply for arguments sake)

Device(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Peppermint View Post
    You are making facts up

How would you even request this? On what basis would Telus need to release it? And why convert it to WMA? (internal system is not even recording in WMA in first place)

Plus the obvious question why mail a cd when they could easily send you the file instead (which I still maintain they will never do but simply for arguments sake)
    Well one of us is making things up; I said fact because I possess such a disc. The recording was requested during the call in question, so YMMV later on.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/Various tablets
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility/ "Tablet 5" + 2 Unpublished SMB plans
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    An agent has option to mark a call in progress to be saved/recorded. Normally they only keep random calls for the purpose of giving the agent a quality score. They do not keep recordings unless it's randomly selected or the agent clicks the option to have it saved so the vast majority are not available after the end of the call for later playback. Any particular agent may only have 1 call recorded per week out of every call they receive if it's on the random basis, sometimes more or less depending on the workload of the trainers who listen and give feedback.

If you asked them to keep the recording during the call, it likely contributes to your success in that particular case because normally I would not expect there to be any recordings available.
    Clearnet Digital PCS

We think everyone should be able to afford a wireless phone. That's why we were the first wireless company in North America to offer pay-by-the-second airtime, and why we don't charge an activation fee. NO scary contract to sign. Immediate national coverage. And a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Yes, it's finally time to get a wireless phone.
    f u t u r e . f r i e n d l y™

Best viewed with Netscape 3.0 at 800 x 600 resolution.

Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Since this thread really isn't serving a purpose, and is just speculation and has nothing to do with the TELUS forum anymore I'm going ahead and closing it.
    TELUS /Koodo Super Moderator
    Lounge Super Moderator

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4