Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Telus "no longer wishes to do business with me" after I filed a CCTS complaint

Feedback Score
    Well, here we go. Telus client resolution office offering zero help.

https://soundcloud.com/user-16989068...-its-customers

Device(s)
    iPhone X & Pixel 2XL
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 4G_LTE View Post
    Well, here we go. Telus client resolution office offering zero help.

https://soundcloud.com/user-16989068...-its-customers
    What was this regarding? The entire convo leaves all of us staring....
    Join me on Telegram https://t.me/Samshares

Telus: $67/20GB Can-US Plan
    Freedom: $30/8GB Can-US (2400 Minutes/1GB)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Samshares View Post
    What was this regarding? The entire convo leaves all of us staring....
    I filed a CCTS complaint against Telus for changing my device balance. They called me telling me they would waive the device balance because they had it incorrect on my account. And then proceeded to block me from signing up for any new services altogether without telling me. I found out when I tried to open a new line. So I'm blacklisted.

... and apparently I should be thankful for the "privilege" of using the telus network.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Like I said earlier. Contact office of the president or go to the media (TV, newspapers). They don't like bad publicity.
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition - Huawei P20 Pro

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    I would go to the media...CBC or Global

Feedback Score
    It's funny they really do not want to tell me the exact reason because they know they are wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone8
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, Freedom, Public
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Que_Ball View Post
    You can write to their privacy officer to request a copy of all notes and other personal information on your account.
    Yeah I would also request notes on your account

This call sounds to me like Fraud Department has flagged you, I have had discussions regarding them in the past.
    Now question is for what

I had a previous post in this forum regarding them and allegations of racism
    (They claim no racism but they credited me a substantial amount to make it go away at the end)
    Koodo $40 Canada Wide + 8GB + 1000 Intl LD
    Public $120 Province Wide + 12GB - $6 Autopay - $12 Loyalty - $45 Refer = $19 per Month
    Freedom $35 ($37-BTS) North America Wide + 8GB + 1GB Roaming

Feedback Score
    Telus is now trying to censor me on the community forums !

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility-...int/td-p/84491

This is what I tried the post and Telus deleted it:
    The bottom line is if Telus is refusing to provide service to someone, they need to provide a reason. I have proven by posting this phone conversation that they will not do that for me. This is not just a front line rep. This is the Telus escalation department which should know more than the front line reps. Yes the audio was started after I was placed on hold but the beginning of the call I was transferred from a frontline rep to the escalation department. There is nothing I am trying to hide. Midway through the call there is an edit, but that was because my Nikon D90 stops recording video at the 5 minute marker and I needed to restart it. I never used inappropriate language.

What kind of country do we live in where Telus can say they don't want to provide service to someone they don't like? I was accused of being a racist by a Telus employee for saying "I can not understand your accent." Then they changed my device balance on me and told me that was their resolution. Did they really think I'm going to accept that?!
    https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility-...mplaint/td-p/8
    TELUS KEEPS DELETING MY POSTS!
    Name:  Screenshot_20180404-234229.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  37.0 KBName:  Screenshot_20180404-234248-1080x2160.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  27.3 KB

Device(s)
    iPhone8
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, Freedom, Public
    Feedback Score
    That also is odd because again in my experience they pretty much let you post whatever you want on forums regardless of accuracy

Although your region being set to MB is probably a big clue as to what started this
    Just wondering why they flagged you so harsh

Feedback Score
    Maybe you can just move on to something else?

It's a private company. They don't want you as a customer. So, take your services elsewhere! You have the right to not take them as provider, why they would not have the right to not want you as a customer?

Whether you're right or not on the bottom of the story, it's giving them a bunch of problems, it's hogging them and it's costing them a lot. It does not seem unreasonable that they want to get rid of you and lets you choose another provider.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by olic View Post

It's a private company. They don't want you as a customer. So, take your services elsewhere! You have the right to not take them as provider, why they would not have the right to not want you as a customer?

Whether you're right or not on the bottom of the story, it's giving them a bunch of problems, it's hogging them and it's costing them a lot. It does not seem unreasonable that they want to get rid of you and lets you choose another provider.
    Oh but it's good that it's using up a lot of resources and costing them lots of money. They brought this upon themselves!

And I am looking forward to seeing those notes on my account.

Do you really think I care if it's costing them money?! These guys are thieves they bring in billions and billions of dollars.

Last edited by 4G_LTE; 04-05-2018 at 10:48 PM.

Device(s)
    iPhone8
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, Freedom, Public
    Feedback Score

What???
    In your reply you infer that 4G_LTE is correct, then state he should just "let it go" since it is using Telus' time and money

At the very least they should SAY WHY they do not want him as a customer and the fact they are silent on the matter itself speaks volumes
    I had previously encouraged him to sue them as he could easily make a case for discrimination since they refuse to talk

In the long run I hope it does cost them alot more time & money

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

How much are they paying you to shill for them? *SMH*

Feedback Score
    I did not get anything from Telus to express my opinion. But, I'm open to an unlimited plan, when they want, to continue!

Nah, seriously, I myself was banned by a service provider, Viédotron, 20 years ago.

I will not tell my story in full, but like 4G_LTE, I had evidence that I was right. They made a mistake of $ 250 in my account and instead of refunding me, they decided that I definitely owed this money and they changed the information in my account to achieve this result.

Unfortunately for them, in doing so, they made mistakes. So I could prove that their story did not work. Instead of recognizing it, they preferred to disable my Internet, to ban me and not to answer me on the pretext that I was no longer their client.

I am therefore well placed to understand the frustration of 4G_LTE.

Moreover, even if I am no longer banned, 20 years later, I always do everything I can to avoid this company.

However, I am also well placed to see that it is a waste of time and that it's better to move on.

You no longer have a contract with Telus? Well, go elsewhere! Why fight to be able to become their client again?

It is better to move on.
    Last edited by olic; 04-06-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Feedback Score
    Time is running out for Telus. They have three more days to provide the account notes to me.

Something tells me there is something in there they do not want me to see.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast