Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shipping orders

Feedback Score

Shipping orders

Placed a order on the 20th December but still no shipping info. Called customer service can't do much until I receive it the phone number is not on the account. Anyone know if there item was order around this date and received update on shipping. Thanks

Device(s)
    RIM9790
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    I ordered my phone online, and there was a delay with the confirmation I got when I placed the order and when I got the email telling me the order was being processed.

It was almost 48 hours between the two. This was during the Black Friday sale.

I imagine that the 20th would be rather crazy for the 3rd party fulfillment people, and they likely haven't been working since Friday the 22nd.

Perhaps you'll get action this week.

Canada Post rolled up to my door about 24 hours after I got shipping confirmation.

Sent from my LG-H933 using HoFo mobile app
    --------------------------------
    Un petit d'un petit
    S'étonne aux Halles
    Un petit d'un petit
    Ah! degrés te fallent

Old French Proverb from the book of; Mots D'Heures Gousses Rames

(I am the Stig!)

Feedback Score
    Thank you. Hope to hear something soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vhicke View Post
    Thank you. Hope to hear something soon.
    Ordered on the 19th and got my shipping notification today. I won't be getting the phone until Jan 3rd according to Canada Post. Doesn't matter because I will be returning it in-store, I just hope i'm not charged any pro-rated fees now that the extra line is attached to my account.

Prior to the shipping confirmation, everytime I called support, they keep telling me they don't see the temp number on my account. I even had a chat with the hardware people and they had to do some digging on their end to find the order.

In the future just get it done in the store, it's been a hassle dealing with them online.

Edit: I actually ordered on the 19th, not 22nd.
    Last edited by pitabread; 12-29-2017 at 03:53 PM. Reason: ordered on the 19th, not 22nd.

Feedback Score
    I just received tracking info about 2 hours ago. Says Tuesday delivery. Hoping will come tomorrow....might return it too and see if I can get byod and friends and family discount.

Feedback Score
    F&F discount expires end of the month and doesn't stack on byod discount. If you have a code, your best bet is to go to store and sign up a new line. Assuming you got the promo Canada 50 10gb, call in and have them adjust it.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6T/Samsung Galaxy s7 edge
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I ordered iPhone 8 and promo 50 plan online on December 18 and got nothing so far. Fortunately I grabbed the same phone and plan in a store the following day.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
    Freedom Mobile Promo 50 Everywhere Canada

Feedback Score
    I got the 60 big gig plan do you think they will offer me the 50 big plan the one with canada and us calling.

Feedback Score
    I got the 60 big gig plan do you think they will offer me the 50 big plan the one with canada and us calling.
    I don't recall a big gig 60. There is the big gig 50 (data only fees for voice), Everywhere Canada 60 (10gb data + voice + 500mb canada away) or Everywhere Canada 50 (5GB of data + voice + 250mb canada away).

There was a promo from Dec 16-19 where the Everywhere Canada 60 was priced at $50. You can try calling customer support to see if they will adjust you to that, but you YMMV.

Feedback Score
    Called in and got the promo everywhere canada. Told them went in Dec 19th and said system was down when they tried to check my credit. Which it was when I got there that day. Now trying to stack f&f and byod.

Carrier(s)
    FreedomMobile
    Feedback Score
    Called in and got the promo everywhere canada. Told them went in Dec 19th and said system was down when they tried to check my credit. Which it was when I got there that day. Now trying to stack f&f and byod.
    Good luck stacking byop and f&f.

Sent from my LG-H873 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Like I said already it won't stack. I forgot where I read it, but someone at freedom confirmed that already. The system will remove any discounts once the F&F code is applied.

Carrier(s)
    FreedomMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pitabread View Post
    Like I said already it won't stack. I forgot where I read it, but someone at freedom confirmed that already. The system will remove any discounts once the F&F code is applied.
    Who told you? Here is mine double stack on byop and f&f.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus (256GB). iPhone 6S Plus (128GB). iPad 6th Generation (2018) (128GB).
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by d1ulove View Post
    Who told you? Here is mine double stack on byop and f&f.
    Next time go darker on the black. I can still make that out.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S9
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile (formerly Wind)
    Feedback Score
    +1 to this. I could easily tell the postal code at the least.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using HoFo mobile app
    I will never buy an HTC ever again! (two broke within 4 years, which were well taken care of)

Learn about price collusion, https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comm...n_of_canadian/ Canada has the highest utility rates in the G7 countries. Say no to price collusion, be informed of the CCTS, Industry Canada and the CRTC. The working class needs affordability in today's society.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast