Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Interest T mobile story

Feedback Score

Interest T mobile story

This week on howard stern one of the regulars calls in. It's always a huge joke know how his reception is always so bad they even made a song about it. His service..T Mobile! No surprise to this forum that the reception is terrible I'm sure!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by badjack View Post

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app
    Why was this story even in this forum? Don't like a service don't use it. This is an MVNO section. T-mobile is native coverage.

Feedback Score
    Howard Stern lol

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    Why was this story even in this forum? Don't like a service don't use it. This is an MVNO section. T-mobile is native coverage.
    Understand, but in virtually every thread critical of cricket, ynry then suggests some variant of tm(I have two tm mvno lines) which for my use are sub pat on almost every aspect to cricket. But like another member posted in another thread, it really ain't none of my business someone else finds tm adequate for their needs. This is just a very public example of the real world of tm.

Device(s)
    iPhone XR 128 GB white ( sim free)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Who is T mobile?? Are they the same guy branded as Metro something always saying fastest LTE on TV every week? I don’t really pay attention enough sorry....oh well life moves on with better things to do...️🤗.

Feedback Score
    Sorry just thought it was funny and I didn't want to just go onto the t mobile forum and blast them like an a hole

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by damus990 View Post
    Sorry just thought it was funny and I didn't want to just go onto the t mobile forum and blast them like an a hole

Great post. I guess that in the view of some, Stern is a tm hater. Personally, I'm not, in that like others have said, every cellular customer checking currently benefiting from lower rates over the past few years owes that to tm. And I'm sure their service is improving, but it ain't there yet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by damus990 View Post

Wouldn't worry about it. Some people take their wireless carrier choice too dang seriously. As a TMobile customer I found it funny.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    Wouldn't worry about it. Some people take their wireless carrier choice too dang seriously. As a TMobile customer I found it funny.
    believe you were the guy I was quoting above. But if you lived where I do you might think it was funny but you'd have to drive somewhere else to tell anyone because of poor tm coverage. :-)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    believe you were the guy I was quoting above. But if you lived where I do you might think it was funny but you'd have to drive somewhere else to tell anyone because of poor tm coverage. :-)
    T-Mobiles gotten better, but I'm sure they have tons of bad spots still. It doesn't offend me or anything if someone says TMobile sucks, or if they don't like their service lol I don't own TMobile or anything. Why would it personally bother me if they suck for someone? For me they work alright, been trying out other carriers also in my area and I can see where some here would use someone else over TMobile. They are far from perfect even here. If att/cricket were more BYOD friendly (their Android BYOD volte list is completely pathetic) I'd prolly have no problem at all using att/cricket.

Feedback Score
    T-Mobiles gotten better, but I'm sure they have tons of bad spots still. It doesn't offend me or anything if someone says TMobile sucks, or if they don't like their service lol I don't own TMobile or anything. Why would it personally bother me if they suck for someone? For me they work alright, been trying out other carriers also in my area and I can see where some here would use someone else over TMobile. They are far from perfect even here. If att/cricket were more BYOD friendly (their Android BYOD volte list is completely pathetic) I'd prolly have no problem at all using att/cricket.
    Good point, at&t is so old school when it comes to technology, I had TMobile wifi calling and volte available to me 2 year's ago on simple mobile (TF TMobile mvno) . I didn't necessarily need them but it was nice in WiFi only areas when my phone automatically switched to WiFi for seamless voice and sms on my carrier number.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    Good point, at&t is so old school when it comes to technology, I had TMobile wifi calling and volte available to me 2 year's ago on simple mobile (TF TMobile mvno) . I didn't necessarily need them but it was nice in WiFi only areas when my phone automatically switched to WiFi for seamless voice and sms on my carrier number.
    Not sure it's old school in their tech as much as it's they just want people to buy their devices from them instead of elsewhere, which I get but they should open up volte to more devices. As far as wifi calling I'm not personally a huge fan of it so that doesn't bother me. On TMobile the wifi calling can sound horrendous at times and texting can be wildly unreliable on wifi. I sometimes miss texts, or then get 500 repeat messages of the same text, and sometimes it works fine. I just turn off wifi calling all the time. If you need wifi calling to have usable service you're prolly on the wrong carrier to begin with, but I can also see how some people would want it as a last resort fallback once in a while.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    You're right, which is my my att notes won't do that.

Feedback Score
    Not sure it's old school in their tech as much as it's they just want people to buy their devices from them instead of elsewhere, which I get but they should open up volte to more devices. As far as wifi calling I'm not personally a huge fan of it so that doesn't bother me. On TMobile the wifi calling can sound horrendous at times and texting can be wildly unreliable on wifi. I sometimes miss texts, or then get 500 repeat messages of the same text, and sometimes it works fine. I just turn off wifi calling all the time. If you need wifi calling to have usable service you're prolly on the wrong carrier to begin with, but I can also see how some people would want it as a last resort fallback once in a while.
    That's just it, I'm referring to areas, mainly buildings that have no cell service with any carrier. At minimum I still have sms

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast