Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Results 226 to 239 of 239

Thread: Sprint 4G LTE Speedtests

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    477
    Feedback Score
    0
    i have been pulling around 80 down and 5 up. I say that is very good.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,268
    Feedback Score
    0
    Look at this upload. When I first ran the test it wanted to hit 60.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    50
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Look at this upload. When I first ran the test it wanted to hit 60.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    What’s funnier is that these are very similar to 5G speeds Sprint has been talking about. Sprint backhaul is a joke. There 5G should be able to hit 1GB no problem.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    St. Louis Area
    Posts
    362
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T & Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    My fastest speed yet with any carrier in the St. Louis area:



    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,268
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by terrell352 View Post
    What’s funnier is that these are very similar to 5G speeds Sprint has been talking about. Sprint backhaul is a joke. There 5G should be able to hit 1GB no problem.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It can't do gig until they use more than 40 MHz of spectrum. Until B41 has around 100 MHz instead of 40 don't expect gigabit

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    99
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Fastest I've ever seen on Sprint. Louisville, KY.Name:  Screenshot_20200122-092316_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  27.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20200122-092303_Service%20mode%20RIL.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  52.1 KB

    Sent from my SM-G965U using HoFo mobile app

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,268
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdob07 View Post
    Fastest I've ever seen on Sprint. Louisville, KY.Name:  Screenshot_20200122-092316_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  27.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20200122-092303_Service%20mode%20RIL.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  52.1 KB

    Sent from my SM-G965U using HoFo mobile app
    That's dam good. Hopefully ( fingers crossed) Android 10 will enable B25+41 CA on your phone.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,268
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdob07 View Post
    Fastest I've ever seen on Sprint. Louisville, KY.Name:  Screenshot_20200122-092316_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  27.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20200122-092303_Service%20mode%20RIL.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  52.1 KB

    Sent from my SM-G965U using HoFo mobile app
    Also do you have volte yet?

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    50
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Also do you have volte yet?

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Judging by that ugly calling plus icon in the right corner of his phone I'm going to say no.

    Sent from my SM-G977P using Tapatalk

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,268
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by terrell352 View Post
    Judging by that ugly calling plus icon in the right corner of his phone I'm going to say no.

    Sent from my SM-G977P using Tapatalk
    I was told the S9 had it now

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    50
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    I was told the S9 had it now

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    No. It doesn't. The android 10 beta has it. The official verison is not out yet. Only the S10 family have the official version but they had volte the whole time anyway

    Sent from my SM-G977P using Tapatalk

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    99
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    That's dam good. Hopefully ( fingers crossed) Android 10 will enable B25+41 CA on your phone.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I've manually enabled the CA options but I haven't seen 25+41 live here yet. I did see it when up in Indiana in Sansung vendor territory. Haven't seen it yet on an Ericsson site.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using HoFo mobile app

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    50
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdob07 View Post
    I've manually enabled the CA options but I haven't seen 25+41 live here yet. I did see it when up in Indiana in Sansung vendor territory. Haven't seen it yet on an Ericsson site.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using HoFo mobile app
    Samsung has it. Nokia just started a month back and Ericsson hasn't started yet.

    Sent from my SM-G977P using Tapatalk

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    2,352
    Device(s)
    iPhone X🅂, Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    B41 no CA.
    Russellville, AR
    Name:  IMG_9673.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  24.3 KB
    - Bentley



    AT&T's commercial 4G network, with LAA-LTE.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 07:56 AM
  2. Is Sprint 4G LTE in your area?
    By IsLand_BoY in forum Virgin Mobile USA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 08:20 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 03:38 PM
  4. Sprint 4G LTE Coming to Four More Cities
    By 503ducati in forum Sprint
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 04:25 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 08:41 AM

Bookmarks