Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Questions about how digits work

Feedback Score

Questions about how digits work

Im a new tmobile customer with T-Mobile plus and it includes digits and a free number. My question is how do I get a duplicate sim for my primary number to use on multiple devices? Thanks in advance

Device(s)
    PPC 6700
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawk941 View Post
    Im a new tmobile customer with T-Mobile plus and it includes digits and a free number. My question is how do I get a duplicate sim for my primary number to use on multiple devices? Thanks in advance
    I'm new to Digits too and was wondering how duplicated SIMs work. I believe it's called Digits with Paired Digits Line and adds a monthly cost. You can find more info here:

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DO...#secondheading

Feedback Score
    I tried the link and it shows an error page

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawk941 View Post
    I tried the link and it shows an error page
    The link worked for me. It says:

Set up a Data with Paired DIGITS line

If your duplicate phone or watch uses a SIM card, insert the duplicate SIM you received in the mail.

Important: Keep your original SIM card in a safe place in case you decide to use to your original phone number on your device.

Restart the device, and your duplicate phone or smartwatch is ready to go! If you have Samsung Gear S2/3, which has a built-in SIM, you will receive SMS messages on your primary device when your DIGITS are ready for use.

Feedback Score
    Clarification ... Only some Samsung Gear watches have a built in SIM.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    So I am having some billing issues as I have Data with paired digits TE & Digits Talk & text TE on 2 of my lines and I have been fighting this issue for months as they were supposed to be migrated to Data with digits beta promo TE & Digits talk & text beta promo te soc VLINEF but I don't have the Soc for digits with paired data? I opted in before 6/30 using promo code Betathanks & even received an update saying it was approved but I was never migrated. So I have been charged 2 x $10 every month & trying to get Tmo to fix it for a few months now. I was just thinking if I had the right Soc then the Rep or Digits team can fix this asap or maybe even the office of the president can handle it? Thank you Very much & have a wonderful day!!*

All the best,*

Ron.

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    So I am having some billing issues as I have Data with paired digits TE & Digits Talk & text TE ..... Thank you Very much & have a wonderful day!!*
    All the best,*
    Ron.
    The one you are talking about if i remember correctly, it was intended to be free for T-mobile One Plus users... for regular T-mobile One I think it was free for 30 days and then 10 dollars a month. And this was that plan were wearables become part of the digits circle right? or they will send you a simcard... something like that.

now digits is free as long as all the numbers are within the same account.. with the exception that if you want a simcard with a talk and text digit number, then is 10 dollars.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cr0w View Post
    The one you are talking about if i remember correctly, it was intended to be free for T-mobile One Plus users... for regular T-mobile One I think it was free for 30 days and then 10 dollars a month. And this was that plan were wearables become part of the digits circle right? or they will send you a simcard... something like that.

now digits is free as long as all the numbers are within the same account.. with the exception that if you want a simcard with a talk and text digit number, then is 10 dollars.
    Ok thank you

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cr0w View Post

The promo code betathanks that Qk mentioned was to thank those that were a part of the test for Digits that had a separate number which was used in conjunction with their usual phone number. They could keep their second number with the betathanks promo and not have to pay the usual monthly fee.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    The promo code betathanks that Qk mentioned was to thank those that were a part of the test for Digits that had a separate number which was used in conjunction with their usual phone number. They could keep their second number with the betathanks promo and not have to pay the usual monthly fee.
    Yep that is correct. TIA Ron.

Feedback Score
    So i messaged TMO T-Force on Twitter today & gave them info that Lord_Humongous768 from Reddit gave me plus the research/info that I had & they were able to clear it up in a matter of minutes. I kinda persuaded them by saying I've been very patient & waited, plus waited some more but if it wasn't cleared up asap I would be contacting the office of the president executive team by emailing john Legere.

So I just said like hey can we just try removing these 2 $10 plans & put the beta plans with these codes, etc if it helps & he was like yes.

Plus I even changed one virtual line to data with paired digits to match my other line so I could use my ZTE Quartz watch that I purchased on eBay for approximately $70 back in Mar. As the watch has a e-sim anyways I wouldn't need a new sim card to switch it. I also got a bill credit for all the months I was charged $20 for 2 digits lines.

So now I have 2 digits with data beta promo & get to finally play with this new watch. My only other things is trying to still get hotspot working on my grandfathered Android Perferred Web data plan with (BTV Bridge to Value) Pricing working as according to my TMO plan on line it shows i should be getting unlimited 4G LTE data with mobile hotspot.

There is a 5 or 10 gb hotspot add-on that I can have added onto my line to enable it but I heard once you reach that threshold it slows down/throttles the unlimited data according to some fellas at Howard Forums.

Lastly I added 3 mobile internet MI lines last month using data on demand which is free just to have active on line & then you purchase data when needed. I actually kinda made out on it as befrugal.com gave me $35 cash back for each line so $105 minus $10 for 3 SIM cards plus shipping = $95 then I purchased a LG G Pad X2 8.0 plus using one of those lines & TMO hooked me up by waiving shipping & upgrade charge. Plus it's nice having 3 extra lines for TMO Tuesday promos, I have 5 voice/data/text lines plus 2 digits lines & 3 MI hotspot lines which makes me out unless I switch to T-Mobile one or Simple Choice plan.

I kinda only wished I added the MI lines sooner when TMO was giving away 200 MB of data for life or during the 2 free lines in Nov 2016 & 1 in March 2017 & then I would have 3 simple Choice north America 6gb of data for free plus binge on for unlimited video.

Perhaps if I still plead my case when trying to get my hotspot fixed they can add either the 200mb or the 6 gb for free still being a almost 11 yr tenure TMO customer. Plus if I had the 6 gb plan I can score 2 or 3 free Alcatel A30 Tablets for the kid's. Yes they are cheap but free is free.

Sorry for the long post & rant but I kinda feel like TMO doesn't give us old timers the best deals & hookups like the new folks get LoL, we need to fight for our meals & then I feel that they just toss a bone every now & then. Thank you very much & have a wonderful day.

All the best,
    Ron.

Feedback Score
    Digits talk & text beta promo te soc VLINEF but I don't have the Soc for digits with paired data?

Data with digits beta promo te "DPDIGPR" SOC list: "NCINTT10, NITT15MOB"

1 Peter 2:16 New Living Translation (NLT)

16 For you are free, yet you are God’s slaves, so don’t use your freedom as an excuse to do evil.

New Living Translation (NLT)

Feedback Score

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    Digits talk & text beta promo te soc VLINEF but I don't have the Soc for digits with paired data?

Data with digits beta promo te "DPDIGPR" SOC list: "NCINTT10, NITT15MOB"

1 Peter 2:16 New Living Translation (NLT)

16 For you are free, yet you are God’s slaves, so don’t use your freedom as an excuse to do evil.

New Living Translation (NLT)

What’s the difference between the two data+digits soc codes? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Actually I heard it's the difference for data with paired data using a sim card and the other is using a digital esim? So 2 different SOC codes for 2 different plans.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast