Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: 2GB bonus on $50/7GB plan (not Walmart)

Feedback Score
    Straight talk does not tether. Think it's a agreement as MVNO. You need to be with Verizon to tether. But do think what you use tether for. You can plug an iPhone 5S into a TV and play hdmi videos from the phone. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    My 1GB showed up yesterday. Of course it should have been 2GB if they had added it a few months ago like I had been told.
    And I'm told I will only get the 1GB bonus through December.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
    My 1GB showed up yesterday. Of course it should have been 2GB if they had added it a few months ago like I had been told.
    Damn... I hope it is longer than December, or they are planning to enhance the plans to give you more bonuses come December.

I don't want to jinx myself, but I've gotten both the 1GB bonus and other bonuses, so each month I've had 16GB or more of data. It's really a nice surprise!

Feedback Score
    Has anyone gotten a bonus 2gb on the $40 3gb plan totaling it to 5gb for $40?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless / Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I just got the 1GB bonus, via My Verizon chat, and they said that it would only last until December.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintleaver View Post
    Damn... I hope it is longer than December, or they are planning to enhance the plans to give you more bonuses come December.

I don't want to jinx myself, but I've gotten both the 1GB bonus and other bonuses, so each month I've had 16GB or more of data. It's really a nice surprise!
    I'm still getting the 1GB bonus. I just got it again today, on February 1st.

Although I'm wondering if I can switch plans and still keep the 1GB bonus. Since getting a new vehicle with Android Auto, I am using considerably more data each month. So I'm wondering if I switch from the 7GB plan to the 10GB plan, if you get to keep the bonus?

Feedback Score
    I'm still getting the 1GB bonus. I just got it again today, on February 1st.

Although I'm wondering if I can switch plans and still keep the 1GB bonus. Since getting a new vehicle with Android Auto, I am using considerably more data each month. So I'm wondering if I switch from the 7GB plan to the 10GB plan, if you get to keep the bonus?
    I upgraded my plan a couple months ago and still receive the 1 GB Bonus. However it cancels data rollover for the first month. It gets applied however on the subsequent months.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I guess my 1GB bonus ended this month. It didn't show up on my account today. I'm currently on the 7GB plan, but I'm using more data now with Android Auto. So I'm going to need to switch to the $60 10GB plan. Which works out to around $51 a month with the 15% off at Target.

Target has a 10% off sale right now on Verizon refill pins. And with the Target red card you get another 5% off.

Device(s)
    Pixel2 XL iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    VZW prepaid, Page Plus
    Feedback Score

Target has a 10% off sale right now on Verizon refill pins.
    How often does that happen with Verizon refills at Target?

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taoman54 View Post
    How often does that happen with Verizon refills at Target?
    The last time I saw a Target sale was around six months ago. In September or October 2017. I typically buy five or six months worth of refill pins when they have a sale.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    It appears wal mart is doing the 2 GB bonus again on the $50 plan.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I see my 1GB bonus showed up again this month. Last month I had switched from the 7GB to the 10GB plan so I didn't get it last month. I had planned on switching to unlimited, but I figure i might as well wait to see how quickly I burn through the 10GB + 1GB bonus this month. Plus my Galaxy S8 got updated to Android 8 last week. So I'm wondering if that will make any difference in my data usage. Since it's supposed to have improved background app management.

Feedback Score
    I see my 1GB bonus showed up again this month. Last month I had switched from the 7GB to the 10GB plan so I didn't get it last month. I had planned on switching to unlimited, but I figure i might as well wait to see how quickly I burn through the 10GB + 1GB bonus this month. Plus my Galaxy S8 got updated to Android 8 last week. So I'm wondering if that will make any difference in my data usage. Since it's supposed to have improved background app management.
    I had a 1GB bonus and a 2GB bonus, for a total of 3 GB bonus. Recently my 1GB bonus dropped off, so I'm only left with 2GB bonus now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7