Page 13 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1998

Thread: Free Sprint Service for 1 year

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by erikkarma808 View Post
    Don't worry- they're gonna build it out to 22 towers any day now. And they'll all have the new Advanced LTE-BS Sparkorama. It's the fastest.
    Soon.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Feedback Score
    0
    'Specially if you grab yourself one of those many HPU. . . VWXYZ devices.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    704
    Device(s)
    2 iPhones are better than one. Twice the fun. Ask anyone.
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by YCGrad View Post
    Soon.
    Sprint the nations #1 Coming Soon network 8 years in a row!

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,527
    Device(s)
    Sonim XP8, iPhone XS, Pixel 3 XL
    Carrier(s)
    SouthernLINC, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    How is this a good business model? I mean seriously? T-Mobile has done plenty of desperate moves like give away a third line free, but this is giving away an entire account with up to 5 lines totally free for a year......

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CircuitSwitched View Post
    How is this a good business model? I mean seriously? T-Mobile has done plenty of desperate moves like give away a third line free, but this is giving away an entire account with up to 5 lines totally free for a year......
    Good marketing move, sprint wants to show off improvements to the network, everyone hates their past experiences with them

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,263
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CircuitSwitched View Post
    How is this a good business model? I mean seriously? T-Mobile has done plenty of desperate moves like give away a third line free, but this is giving away an entire account with up to 5 lines totally free for a year......
    It's as good of a business model as tmobiles moves really. I wouldn't call either overly sustainable but depends what the end goal is. Tmobile has a ton of free lines on family plans and free data for life accounts out there skewing their numbers so I guess sprint figured what the heck, we can give away service for free also to make our numbers look better. Overall though, what does sprint really lose? Arpu may drop some but the only people that overly care about that are investors and the increased customer count numbers may be enough to not scare away them, and if after a year half end up leaving you still added paying customers from the promotion. I think this move is smarter than free lines you can never make any kind of revenue on. At least here there is potential for future revenue. I'd say the response to this sprint promotion has been bigger than the response to tmobiles paying off your Verizon iPhone or pixel if you port to us promotion.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    660
    Feedback Score
    0
    If Sprint wanted to go all out, they would've opened up this offer to existing customers (like T-Mobile does). As is, many existing customers are employing convoluted hoop jumping methods (port-out/port-in) to take advantage of this promo. Churn numbers will be outrageous.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,684
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bibbin View Post
    If Sprint wanted to go all out, they would've opened up this offer to existing customers (like T-Mobile does). As is, many existing customers are employing convoluted hoop jumping methods (port-out/port-in) to take advantage of this promo. Churn numbers will be outrageous.
    Where do you get that from, a few posts here and there?

    Sent from my Z820 using HoFo mobile app

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    660
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    Where do you get that from, a few posts here and there?

    Sent from my Z820 using HoFo mobile app
    Where'd I get what from? Am I mistaken? Is this offer open to existing customers?

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,263
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bibbin View Post
    If Sprint wanted to go all out, they would've opened up this offer to existing customers (like T-Mobile does). As is, many existing customers are employing convoluted hoop jumping methods (port-out/port-in) to take advantage of this promo. Churn numbers will be outrageous.
    How exactly would you make a port in special open to existing customers? Kind of defeats the purpose of a port in special. Sure there are ways for current sprint customers to work around this and get the deal but it does require one of the devices they approve for the special. I think this alone will negate an out of control churn rate. As far as tmobile opening up all specials to existing customers this isn't always true. Their port in specials they do not. I never seen them offer to pay off existing customers iPhone 7 pluses. Free line promos yes, as long as you switch to the one plan and a lot of people that still have the old simple choice plans are holding onto them for a reason and won't switch.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,443
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Get a decent Sprint thread with good info going, and here they come.
    Name:  trolls.gif
Views: 483
Size:  470.0 KB
    I don't feel like a thread-killer...

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    782
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bibbin View Post
    Where'd I get what from? Am I mistaken? Is this offer open to existing customers?
    This is not open to existing customers. I left Sprint 43 days ago and I signed up for this new free offer. They processed everything, did a credit check and sent me a SIM. I got the SIM and activated it like they said to do, and got an email saying that the account is placed on hold and to call Sprint. I called and have been on hold for over 35 minutes because they said I have not been away from Sprint long enough to be considered a new customer. They are telling me they won't open this new account and want to re-open my old account. I said if you don't want to give me this new offer, then forget it. So I am on hold while they "talk" to the credit department to see if they can do the new free offer. Why did they process everything, run my credit (which was for nothing) and ship me a SIM if I was not eligible?
    If they don't give me this offer, I'm done. I left Sprint because of sub par service, but for free, I was more than willing to put up with it. If I don't get the free promo, then bye.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,350
    Device(s)
    IPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Some of the articles on the web state that this offer is for Verizon customers only and others state that it is for any port in from postpaid. I'm with ATT and was considering pulling the trigger on this but I would hate to do so only to later find out that I am charged the regular price. By then, my ATT retention plan will be gone.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    782
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus4509 View Post
    Yes, because you have the usual tmobile troll crowd once again trying to dismiss another provider yet....their own provider...has it's own issues. If the tmobile crowd doesn't like what I say, who cares. And as usual you're wrong, nothing new there. I have zero feelings towards tmobile. They are a company. It's their obsessive fanboys that really suck though and makes them look bad. I've said this before and I'll say it again, If you don't like what I say don't comment on it and block me yet you don't, and you comment on it sorry I'm not interested in you nor do I overly care about your personal feelings towards what I say. By the fact you don't block me and feel obligated to tell me what you think implies that you care about what I say and for some reason you think I care about your opinions, sorry, I don't. So follow your own advice instead of trying to give it out. Do us all a favor and go away. Nobody here takes any information from anything you say. All you do is try to provoke arguments.
    Thanks for the best laugh I have had in a long time. You claim that I am trying to provoke an argument when that's all you do on these forums. You tell people they are "wrong" or they "lose" or they are fanboys (when you are the biggest Verizon fanboy and T-Mobile hater).
    This thread had nothing to do with T-Mobile until you had to come here and slam T-Mobile because that's all you do.
    It amazes me that HoFo doesn't think you have broken any kind of forum rules.
    Can a mod please cleanup this thread so it can get back on track.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,263
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by new-toy View Post
    Thanks for the best laugh I have had in a long time. You claim that I am trying to provoke an argument when that's all you do on these forums. You tell people they are "wrong" or they "lose" or they are fanboys (when you are the biggest Verizon fanboy and T-Mobile hater).
    This thread had nothing to do with T-Mobile until you had to come here and slam T-Mobile because that's all you do.
    It amazes me that HoFo doesn't think you have broken any kind of forum rules.
    Can a mod please cleanup this thread so it can get back on track.
    You may want to ask them to clean up the garbage from the tmobile crowd first. As again, that's who i was replying to. From all your talk here you seem to think somehow you are a mod??? HAHA HAHA right.... again, if you have such a problem with my posts, why don't you just do yourself a favor and block me? Promise I won't care one bit. The fact you don't implies you have some odd fascination with me. Again sorry, youre not my type. As for you replying to my comments once again, sorry, I care less about you or your opinions. If I needed someone to tell me wrong information there are 100s of people I'd ask before you here.

Page 13 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 63 113 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Free IPTV services for phone?
    By mase in forum Windows Mobile (Before 7)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 04:53 PM
  2. Free star service for GM Roadside Assistance
    By mbourd25 in forum Rogers/Fido/Chat-r
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 12:52 AM
  3. What are the free star services for TELUS?
    By Nokia 6188 in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2002, 09:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks