Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Claure 3rd most hated CEO

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur101 View Post
    Yeah for a heavy data user it's not bad. A low data user on one line could find cheaper deals. If someone wants tmobile then it's that or their prepaid so im sure it works for a lot of people

Sent from my XT1030 using HoFo mobile app
    Even for heavy data users it's hidden behind smoke and mirrors. It's 75 bucks for 480p and throttled hotspot. If you want hd video and LTE hotspot it's 80 dollars. Which brings it pretty much on par with what the other companies that are "screwing people out of billions" are charging for their unlimited plans, which their plans include hd video and LTE hotspot. For low volume data users 65 dollars for 2gb of data is absurd. What's comical is you'll see people posting that they get the kickback credit like they are getting some huge great deal.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah I forgot about the 480p. That's definitely lame for all that money. Them throw on a phone financing plan and we are back to 100+ for one line

Feedback Score
    Yeah I forgot about the 480p. That's definitely lame for all that money. Them throw on a phone financing plan and we are back to 100+ for one line

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and venture to say, one would be hard pressed indeed, to find many conscientious shoppers in search of a 2GB plan, opting for a single T-Mobile One line. Again, it's not marketed as a 2GB plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus4509 View Post
    Even for heavy data users it's hidden behind smoke and mirrors. It's 75 bucks for 480p and throttled hotspot. If you want hd video and LTE hotspot it's 80 dollars. Which brings it pretty much on par with what the other companies that are "screwing people out of billions" are charging for their unlimited plans, which their plans include hd video and LTE hotspot. For low volume data users 65 dollars for 2gb of data is absurd. What's comical is you'll see people posting that they get the kickback credit like they are getting some huge great deal.
    What's hidden behind smoke and mirrors? Nothing is hidden. It's clearly explained if you read the descriptions. When it comes to wireless service, consumers benefit by staying up on the promos. I find that timing is everything.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bibbin View Post
    What's hidden behind smoke and mirrors? Nothing is hidden. It's clearly explained if you read the descriptions. When it comes to wireless service, consumers benefit by staying up on the promos. I find that timing is everything.
    No, it's really not. In their commercials it's blasted $70 unlimited!!!! All over, everything else is in the fine print. Ironically, just like all the other carriers do. Weird how that works....as far as promos every carrier runs them. Verizon gave away pixels for 250 bucks, Sprint gave away 5 lines for 90 bucks, att runs promos on devices all the time, believe their last one was the iPhone 7. So again, no difference between them and anyone else. You'll have people on TMobile saying they are getting 4 lines for 100 and you'll have people on Verizon and att saying they are paying 25 dollars for unlimited data. All you can judge by is current and everyday pricing. You have 3 carriers who are very closely priced, and you have Sprint who has to undercut to compete. That's the wireless world. All 4 carriers first concern or thought isn't how they can save you money, it's how can they get you to spend more with them.

Feedback Score
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and venture to say, one would be hard pressed indeed, to find many conscientious shoppers in search of a 2GB plan, opting for a single T-Mobile One line. Again, it's not marketed as a 2GB plan.
    I would say you may be wrong. In the release for the one plan legere himself made a huge deal about "and for our customers who don't use a lot of data you can get $10 off!" He made sure to push the point home on it. Doesn't matter what it's advertised as. It matters what it is. It's ripping off low volume data users by offering only one option to them. If you don't use a lot of data on TMobile your only option is to use less than 2 and pay 65 dollars. That's it. That is ripping people off, and by bragging that people can get 10 dollars back if they use less than 2gb, it's knowingly ripping people off and being proud of the fact you are doing it. He prolly laughed like crazy afterward thinking man those people are idiots. If you walk into or call TMobile and as what are their plan options, then say well I don't need unlimited do you have anything cheaper, what are they going to push onto you? To use another carrier that offers a cheaper lower use data option? No, they will tell you if you use less than 2gb a data your cost will only be 65 a month.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

The irony is where you have to go to find someone complaining about this plan..............

Older (mature) Americans looking for a low end data plan have plenty of options that don't include T-Mobile.

Even with the new promo on the way there will be a few who get offended about something:
    https://www.digitaltrends.com/androi...phone-7-promo/
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    The network is where I give tmobile a lot of credit. It's been a huge improvement and keeps getting better.

As for the CEOs, I like the sprint and T-Mobile CEOs better than the Verizon and att ones.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus4509 View Post
    I would say you may be wrong. In the release for the one plan legere himself made a huge deal about "and for our customers who don't use a lot of data you can get $10 off!" He made sure to push the point home on it. Doesn't matter what it's advertised as. It matters what it is. It's ripping off low volume data users by offering only one option to them. If you don't use a lot of data on TMobile your only option is to use less than 2 and pay 65 dollars. That's it. That is ripping people off, and by bragging that people can get 10 dollars back if they use less than 2gb, it's knowingly ripping people off and being proud of the fact you are doing it. He prolly laughed like crazy afterward thinking man those people are idiots. If you walk into or call TMobile and as what are their plan options, then say well I don't need unlimited do you have anything cheaper, what are they going to push onto you? To use another carrier that offers a cheaper lower use data option? No, they will tell you if you use less than 2gb a data your cost will only be 65 a month.
    There's always prepaid.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    With the new Verizon prepaid plans coming out the competition is heating up

Feedback Score
    The network is where I give tmobile a lot of credit. It's been a huge improvement and keeps getting better.

As for the CEOs, I like the sprint and T-Mobile CEOs better than the Verizon and att ones.

Serious question. Does the sitting CEO factor in your choice of carrier?

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Serious question. Does the sitting CEO factor in your choice of carrier?
    Not at all but the topic of the thread mentioned the sprint ceo.

Feedback Score
    Not at all but the topic of the thread mentioned the sprint ceo.

I meant no offense. I was just wondering. Actually, it wasn't so much directed at you. I probably should have posed the question to everyone.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm not anti T-Mobile at all. I'm actually becoming more pro T-Mobile. I have had customer service complaints and some price but I love the T-Mobile network it really has gotten a lot better. I do judge T-Mobile on un-carrier since I hope they keep them coming. I'm also leaning toward tmobile being my main daily driver

I didn't take any offense to it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    The irony is where you have to go to find someone complaining about this plan..............

Older (mature) Americans looking for a low end data plan have plenty of options that don't include T-Mobile.

Even with the new promo on the way there will be a few who get offended about something:
    https://www.digitaltrends.com/androi...phone-7-promo/
    This isn't true either.i know plenty of people in the tech world, Most are younger, what you would label the "TMobile crowd". Most feel the same way I do about tmobile. All hype, little action, and yesterday's news. Also most are on wifi 85-90 percent of the time and also feel that unlimited data is kind of a gimmick, as nobody ever truly uses unlimited data. There is only so much data a person can use, and there is only so much data a carrier will allow you to use. You know what would be nice though, an actual individual thought instead of something you heard someone at TMobile tell you to think. Individual thinking is a good thing. Here let's try this, I keep hearing people say TMobile is different than other carriers, but, once someone brings up something TMobile does that's suspect the argument is "well the other carriers do it to!!!". Which one is it? Is it TMobile is different than other carriers or is it well the other carriers are doing it so TMobile does it to? This has always confused me about the TMobile crowd. What does the TMobile answer handbook tell you to say to that question? Take your time to answer, even tweet someone at TMobile to see what you should say if you want to.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast