Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 554

Thread: AT&T unlimited iPad plan

  1. #511
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,777
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0

    Keep in mind...

    ...that the disclaimer is in "mouse print" and probably hidden deep in the Terms and Conditions of Service but it is enforced at At&t's discretion. The main enforcement is based on current tower activity/access and whether the local network is being overloaded. Some folks see it strictly enforced and others do not based on total usage on specific towers.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC/CT
    Posts
    1,058
    Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueScreenOfTOM View Post
    Question for those on this plan -- when does deprioritization potentially kick in? 22gb? Never? I can't find this in writing anywhere.
    when the cell tower is at high demand and you hit 22gb

    varies by area

    some towers are never at high demand

    some towers are always at high demand

    some towers are only at high demand during events in the area, rush hour (cars/trains transiting through), during the work day (offices full), etc

    plenty of info on deprioritization and how it works online

    its a big YMMV

    for example, i was getting 60mbps down and 30mbps up in one spot early AM, then everyone woke up and i was throttled down to 100 kbps the rest of the day

  3. #513
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    223
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    plenty of info on deprioritization and how it works online
    Yeah, I was asking for this specific plan what the data threshold is before you can potentially experience deprioritization. Sounds like 22gb. Thanks.

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC/CT
    Posts
    1,058
    Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueScreenOfTOM View Post
    Yeah, I was asking for this specific plan what the data threshold is before you can potentially experience deprioritization. Sounds like 22gb. Thanks.
    the first post of the thread says it, the plan says it, and its discussed throughout the thread.

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hi, I finally signed up for the ipad plan, $35 with auto renew,
    I want to test it on an unlocked phone first before getting a LTE router. However I am only getting 3g on my phone, I tried to pop the sim in several different phones but it's the same thing. I used a spoofed imei when I signed up, do I need to put the sim in an actual ipad in order to unlock LTE? Any fix?

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    395
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T, Straight Talk (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    0
    LTE takes a while to provision sometimes, so you may not get it right away.
    Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T817T on AT&T
    Galaxy S7 on StraightTalk (AT&T)

  7. #517
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,393
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wingpda View Post
    Hi, I finally signed up for the ipad plan, $35 with auto renew,
    I want to test it on an unlocked phone first before getting a LTE router. However I am only getting 3g on my phone, I tried to pop the sim in several different phones but it's the same thing. I used a spoofed imei when I signed up, do I need to put the sim in an actual ipad in order to unlock LTE? Any fix?
    If your imei number that was spoofed is a3g iPad number, 3g it’s all you’ll get


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,174
    Feedback Score
    0
    Is it really $35, or do they pile on taxes and fees?

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,305
    Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G7, G7 Power, G6, G5s+, E5+, E5, E4..
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by barryspar View Post
    Is it really $35, or do they pile on taxes and fees?
    Should be sales tax only.

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    585
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by barryspar View Post
    Is it really $35, or do they pile on taxes and fees?
    It's really $35. $34.99 to be exact. Since its prepaid all taxes and fees are included. I've been getting charged $34.99 every month since the price increase and before then I was being charged $29.99. No extra taxes or fees were added.

  11. #521
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,305
    Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G7, G7 Power, G6, G5s+, E5+, E5, E4..
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jjennings2510 View Post
    It's really $35. $34.99 to be exact. Since its prepaid all taxes and fees are included. I've been getting charged $34.99 every month since the price increase and before then I was being charged $29.99. No extra taxes or fees were added.
    Maybe they changed something here in Texas. When it was $29.99 I paid $32.47 if i remember correctly. My $10 T-Mobile line went from $10.80 down to a flat $10 but i didn't think much about it.

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,561
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Starting to think they all suck
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by barryspar View Post
    Is it really $35, or do they pile on taxes and fees?
    It's internet access so no taxes may be charged by any government body, although the provider may assess surcharges. Not the case here (luckily) though.

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using HoFo mobile app

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Anyone getting ‘no sim’ error while in their hotspot? Works fine in my iPad. Any help/ideas? Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #524
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    553
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cnotes20191 View Post
    Anyone getting ‘no sim’ error while in their hotspot? Works fine in my iPad. Any help/ideas? Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m having that issue when I try to put my SIM card in a 815s. But it works fine when I have it in a Nighthawk.

  15. #525
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    585
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cnotes20191 View Post
    Anyone getting ‘no sim’ error while in their hotspot? Works fine in my iPad. Any help/ideas? Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope. I tried my sim in my Unite Explore and my Nighthawk. They both are working correctly. Has your service renewed recently?

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTS AT&T Unlimited International & Domestic Plan
    By pfwarrior in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 09:39 AM
  2. AT&T Unlimited iPad Plan vs VZW UDP
    By macher52 in forum AT&T
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 05:41 PM
  3. Wts AT&T unlimited data plan
    By PHANTOM310 in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2015, 08:27 PM
  4. AT&T unlimited international data plan
    By PHANTOM310 in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2015, 09:45 PM

Bookmarks