Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sprint standalone unlimited data

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    414
    Feedback Score
    0

    Sprint standalone unlimited data

    Dies sprint offer standalone unlimited data plan that is not capped like Verizon's grandfathered

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,248
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahg View Post
    Dies sprint offer standalone unlimited data plan that is not capped like Verizon's grandfathered
    What do you mean?

    Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    414
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    What do you mean?

    Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk
    Unlimited data plan that can you can use with hotspot
    Like Verizon's jet pack for Verizon

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,248
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahg View Post
    Unlimited data plan that can you can use with hotspot
    Like Verizon's jet pack for Verizon
    That I have no clue. I didn't even know VZW had that.

    Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 09:50 PM
  2. WTB Verizon (or art, sprint) grandfathered unlimited data
    By symbiance in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 09:55 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 04:13 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 05:50 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:49 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks