Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 50 of 50

Thread: My TMO Breakup Story

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,263
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by dnywlsh View Post
    Your "questions" weren't questions, they were loaded. You were asking hypothetical questions about something I never said, implying that's what I meant.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

    Here’s what you said:



    I never said any of this. You’re asking me hypothetical questions that are framed as accusations.
    No, I was asking you questions relevant to the topic at hand. The fact you instead choose to try to label them "loaded" questions prove my point. If you answered them it proves your whole argument here pointless. So I guess in your shoes I wouldn't answer them either and try to blame everyone else. If you can't answer 2 simple questions, them being does someones tmobile experience affect your TMobile experience and does your TMobile experience affect their TMobile experience, then anything else you say here is pointless and you are trolling just as much as you try to claim others are. Seriously look at the excuses you've made the last few posts. First it was you being personally attacked which wasn't true, then it was claiming someone put words in your mouth which wasn't true, now it's the questions are loaded.....if you don't agree with the op that their coverage stinks so be it, if your coverage is great and has no problems great, but, why argue with them over their coverage. TMobile isn't going to give you a White Knight medal or anything. You did the same thing in the road trip thread. Remember? You wanted to blame att because someone found out TMobile exaggerated their coverage maps and posted their findings. As for arguing with people on why they stayed if coverage was bad, who knows, maybe they believed tmobiles constant marketing that it is always improving and will be as good as Verizon and att any day now. Just hold tight pretty soon. They've been marketing that for 2 years now. So maybe, some people hung on as long as they could believing it.

    Maybe the issue isn't why would someone stay if coverage was bad, maybe the issue is TMobile should be more honest in their coverage claims so people don't sign up in the first place expecting service, then it would avoid posts like this. But, again, why blame the company when it's easier to blame and discredit the individual for believing what the company is claiming. It's not like the op is the first person to ever bring up TMobile being a little overzealous in their coverage claims, yet every person who does gets the same treatment by the same people. Weird.
    Last edited by zeus4509; 04-23-2017 at 04:28 PM.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,632
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus4509 View Post
    if you don't agree with the op that their coverage stinks so be it, if your coverage is great and has no problems great, but, why argue with them over their coverage.
    I never disagreed! You're completely missing the point I'm making. Again, all I said was that coverage is dependent on location. Just because T-Mobile (or any carrier) is bad in one location, doesn't mean they're bad everywhere.

    People are free to complain about coverage in their area and share their experience. I never said otherwise. What I have a problem with is people incorrectly generalizing and saying things like: "T-Mobile is terrible everywhere", since that's completely false.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus4509 View Post
    You did the same thing in the road trip thread. Remember? You wanted to blame att because someone found out TMobile exaggerated their coverage maps and posted their findings.
    My point was perfectly valid. I wasn't blaming anyone. AT&T charges exorbitant roaming rates to T-Mobile. That's a fact. T-Mobile and Sprint complained to the FCC about the extremely high roaming rates that AT&T and Verizon charge them, and the FCC agreed and sided with T-Mobile and Sprint.

    However, you're mischaracterizing what I said. I didn't say: "It's AT&T's fault that T-Mobile has weak rural coverage." It's AT&T's fault for gouging T-Mobile. In response to that, T-Mobile has been steadily overbuilding AT&T roaming areas. In West Virginia, T-Mobile is expanding natively, and will soon have LTE roaming on US Cellular.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus4509 View Post
    As for arguing with people on why they stayed if coverage was bad, who knows, maybe they believed tmobiles constant marketing that it is always improving and will be as good as Verizon and att any day now. Just hold tight pretty soon. They've been marketing that for 2 years now. So maybe, some people hung on as long as they could believing it.

    Maybe the issue isn't why would someone stay if coverage was bad, maybe the issue is TMobile should be more honest in their coverage claims so people don't sign up in the first place expecting service, then it would avoid posts like this. But, again, why blame the company when it's easier to blame and discredit the individual for believing what the company is claiming. It's not like the op is the first person to ever bring up TMobile being a little overzealous in their coverage claims, yet every person who does gets the same treatment by the same people. Weird.
    None of that applies to me. I didn't say anything about "why would customers stay if coverage was bad".

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,263
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by dnywlsh View Post
    I never disagreed! You're completely missing the point I'm making. Again, all I said was that coverage is dependent on location. Just because T-Mobile (or any carrier) is bad in one location, doesn't mean they're bad everywhere.

    People are free to complain about coverage in their area and share their experience. I never said otherwise. What I have a problem with is people incorrectly generalizing and saying things like: "T-Mobile is terrible everywhere", since that's completely false.



    My point was perfectly valid. I wasn't blaming anyone. AT&T charges exorbitant roaming rates to T-Mobile. That's a fact. T-Mobile and Sprint complained to the FCC about the extremely high roaming rates that AT&T and Verizon charge them, and the FCC agreed and sided with T-Mobile and Sprint.

    However, you're mischaracterizing what I said. I didn't say: "It's AT&T's fault that T-Mobile has weak rural coverage." It's AT&T's fault for gouging T-Mobile. In response to that, T-Mobile has been steadily overbuilding AT&T roaming areas. In West Virginia, T-Mobile is expanding natively, and will soon have LTE roaming on US Cellular.



    None of that applies to me. I didn't say anything about "why would customers stay if coverage was bad".
    Great glad you agree. The reverse to that also is just because TMobile is good in one area doesn't mean it's good everywhere.

    No, it's not Att's fault TMobile exaggerated their maps. That's not Att's fault at all. You misunderstood the point the person who wrote that post was making. Their point was if TMobile is going to claim to cover an area they should cover it, even if it has to be roaming. The easiest solution instead of saying if att charged cheaper roaming rates would be well TMobile should be more honest where they claim to cover.

    If it doesn't apply to you then it doesn't, but whenever someone mentions coverage issues it seems, for some odd reason, they are instantly discredited and put down for even suggesting TMobile may not cover them or have unusable service in their area, if it's not by you then fine, but, It instantly turns into an argument filled thread with people trying to discredit the person who made the post. That's pointless. This thread didn't turn ugly until I people tried to discredit the op and even stalked their past posts. Anyone would react aggressively towards stuff like that I'd argue the threads here that openly expose coverage issues and map lie claims actually are more informative and actually help more people than the threads that say TMobile is the best!!! The TMobile is the best threads don't help anyone nor do they give people a realistic view of tmobiles coverage, but, people posting real world coverage and performance for certain areas do. Whether it be good or bad.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,632
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus4509 View Post
    The reverse to that also is just because TMobile is good in one area doesn't mean it's good everywhere.
    I know. I never said T-Mobile is good everywhere. I've repeatedly said I'm very much aware that there are a lot of areas where they have work to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus4509 View Post
    No, it's not Att's fault TMobile exaggerated their maps. That's not Att's fault at all.
    I know. I never said T-Mobile's map is AT&T's fault.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,263
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by dnywlsh View Post
    I know. I never said T-Mobile is good everywhere. I've repeatedly said I'm very much aware that there are a lot of areas where they have work to do.



    I know. I never said T-Mobile's map is AT&T's fault.
    Fair enough. We will cough it up to misunderstand what each other was trying to say. No harm no foul.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. My Tmo Getting hired story...errr...not...
    By thejlw in forum T-Mobile Employees & Dealers
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-04-2005, 02:06 AM
  2. my java success story (in Dubai)
    By KKS in forum Samsung FAQ
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2003, 01:42 AM
  3. my java success story (in dubai)
    By KKS in forum Samsung
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 07:45 AM
  4. My TMo VoiceMail doesn't work?
    By sassychick in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:18 PM
  5. Help with Now MMS on my GD87 [long story]
    By urban4u in forum Panasonic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 11:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks