Page 443 of 448 FirstFirst ... 343 393 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 6716

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by cocky01 View Post
    So the antennas didnít really help get a better a signal or was the WiFi the problem for you ?

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    It seems like the highest speed I could get via the Mofi was in the mid to upper 20ís. With the Nighthawk I could reach the mid 30ís. And with the Mofi my signal on the far end of my ranch style house would be half the speed at best. Iím really happy with my new setup as weíve cut the cable and started streaming entirely now.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I have around a 92-94 signal on band 2 on the UE and can consistently speed test around 50 so that may be as good as it gets since the nighthawk could not improve it. Just hate to leave anything on the table if it will help, we also went to full streaming , was able to talk my way into the 25 dollar discount on directvnow. The only annoyance with that is it uses my location based on the internet and for me Atlanta is where it gets my locals instead of Columbia SC. Not to big a deal except for college football

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by cocky01 View Post
    I was not aware of this and very good info - as it is my only option I continue to try and wring more out of it by getting better signal / hopefully better speeds. I currently use a UE and have tried a nighthawk with no improvement. Think Iíd like to see if the antennas on the router help. Is the cat 6 modem and the -t router still the most up to date components? The 4 bands Iíve seen are 17/12/2 with 2 being the fastest and easiest to get.

Also what would be the best way to combine two devices ? I currently have the UE on a asus router in my living room and have a few power line adapters distributing it threw out the house and the nighthawk basically just for my bed room but I really donít use the bedroom much so itís still sort of a waste

Was using band 30 on AT&T while in Orlando area. Too congested on the other routine bands. The MOFI let me select that band exclusive. Normally I just leave the band selection alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Well it looks like my Mobley is finally dying, it reboots if I try to download a large file about 1-2 minutes into the download, does this over and over again if I let the download continue. So tonight I gave up and moved the SIM into an 815S (several months ago, I was able to set a PIN code before firmware 1.0.3 updated), so far the 815S seems to be working and is allowing me to download large files. Has anyone else experienced this with a Mobley? I tried multiple power adapters in case this was being cause be a voltage sag

Device(s)
    Moto G7, Nexus 5X, Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Moto X4, Moto G6, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Although I still primarily use the Mobley, I have experimented with both an AT&T Velocity and a Netgear Nighthawk and both units functioned fine so the 815s should do the same.
    Pixel 2, Moto X4 & Moto G6 on Google Fi
    iPhone 6S on Verizon Prepaid

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinLife View Post
    Well it looks like my Mobley is finally dying, it reboots if I try to download a large file about 1-2 minutes into the download, does this over and over again if I let the download continue. So tonight I gave up and moved the SIM into an 815S (several months ago, I was able to set a PIN code before firmware 1.0.3 updated), so far the 815S seems to be working and is allowing me to download large files. Has anyone else experienced this with a Mobley? I tried multiple power adapters in case this was being cause be a voltage sag
    Yes. Had the same symptoms in mine about a year ago and made the same change to an 815s. Performance has been very good ever since.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    You can build a Mofi for a fraction of the cost. Its just a WE826 and Sierra card. I think you can get for $150-ish.
    We826 (equivalent) on amazon $130. Sierra card $120. = total $250. Good luck getting it to work integrated. Good luck with warranty support.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by offroad1994 View Post
    We826 (equivalent) on amazon $130. Sierra card $120. = total $250. Good luck getting it to work integrated. Good luck with warranty support.

WE826 is $40 something

Check ebay or LTE fix

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinLife View Post
    The first year or so that I had my Mobley and ran it from an AC power supply through a USB-OBD adapter cable it would not stay online consistently for more than a few minutes to a few days.

I was using an AC-USB power supply that came with a phone. For some reason I tried a different one. The different one has worked fine, keeping the Mobley online for weeks at a time.

In my case it appears to be that some AC-USB power supplies that come with phones don't work well with the Mobley even if they work fine to charge a phone.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+ 128 GB Jet Black
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Update: still without the Mobley plans. Smart Chat, which is one step below the best chance department/office, is even involved. Smart Chat was unable to assist. Monday I will be hearing from an engineering office that is my last chance.

If they canít bring it back, a rep I talked to today brought up a good idea. Add the current CC plan but exclude the Spark and remove the access charge. The rep said if that canít be done, AT&T will likely waive the remaining amount I owe on the Nighthawk and Iíll put a $35 unlimited plan in it and call it good. I could get a tiered plan as I donít use a ton of data but the 3GB plan is more than the CC plan! My usage averages between 12-18 gigs per month so that wouldnít even work out for me.

This has been so frustrating. Man... if I could reach out to the rep who started this... he was a jerk so I had a feeling he did it to mess with me. This last rep said a pop up comes up on their system if thereís a grandfathered plan. It pops up 3 times so it would be pretty hard to change the plan on accident.

Ugh... I hope none of you have to go through this because this has been a nightmare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I havent called or chatted with att about getting PUK. Is it too late?? Thanks for the help.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Update: still without the Mobley plans. Smart Chat, which is one step below the best chance department/office, is even involved. Smart Chat was unable to assist. Monday I will be hearing from an engineering office that is my last chance.

If they canít bring it back, a rep I talked to today brought up a good idea. Add the current CC plan but exclude the Spark and remove the access charge. The rep said if that canít be done, AT&T will likely waive the remaining amount I owe on the Nighthawk and Iíll put a $35 unlimited plan in it and call it good. I could get a tiered plan as I donít use a ton of data but the 3GB plan is more than the CC plan! My usage averages between 12-18 gigs per month so that wouldnít even work out for me.

This has been so frustrating. Man... if I could reach out to the rep who started this... he was a jerk so I had a feeling he did it to mess with me. This last rep said a pop up comes up on their system if thereís a grandfathered plan. It pops up 3 times so it would be pretty hard to change the plan on accident.

Ugh... I hope none of you have to go through this because this has been a nightmare.

I thought you said you got one of the plans back. Did that not happen?

Device(s)
    Moto G7, Nexus 5X, Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Moto X4, Moto G6, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I called around a month ago and got the PUK codes, both #1 &#2, for two Mobley SIMs. I was able to change the PIN codes on both SIMs.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+ 128 GB Jet Black
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Archegos View Post
    I thought you said you got one of the plans back. Did that not happen?
    They told me I did, several times. It did say it at one point but it is not showing in my account now. Itís just blank. No plan, no usage details. Nothing. It says thereís a technical issue on their end. The other line has the Nationwide 450 with rollover plan is still there. They arenít able to change it to any data plan because apparently my Nighthawk registers as a phone and the system wonít let it change to a data plan. Not even a regular cell phone plan with data. Just a plan with minutes only. Not even texting.

Iím about to just say **** it and put an unlimited prepaid tablet plan in it and call it good. Itís $15 more per month but Iím done with this. That rep messed everything up, bad. I have used all my data on my Verizon prepaid line, which I never do (15 GB). But I used the Mobley plan and was fine. Was used for work as well as music streaming in my car, which I stream a crap ton.

I am about to start demanding for them to give me the Nighthawk with what I have paid so far and just waive the rest. With everything that has happened, I think thatís fair, especially since I cannot afford an expensive data plan thatís not even unlimited. Iíd be so screwed.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post

contact the office of the president / executive customer service

Page 443 of 448 FirstFirst ... 343 393 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 LastLast