Page 454 of 459 FirstFirst ... 354 404 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 6876

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Device(s)
    Moto Z4, ZTE Z232, SkyRoam, Isatphone 2.1, Karma Go
    Carrier(s)
    Vz/Visible,Sprint,Piranha,SkyRoam,InMarSat
    Feedback Score
    Their appears to be a new Mobley plan for $15/month either prepaid or postpaid: https://www.att.com/plans/connected-...D000000000000O

Offer good through 10/31/19 for a postpaid or monthly auto-renewing to credit card prepaid. Mostly geared towards in-car cellular wifi (I looked up Ford and it is for vehicles 2018 or newer) or can be used with a standalone Harmon Spark.

I'm tempted to call and see if they will change my monthly fee from $20 to $15 but my Mobley blew out many months ago and I'm using my Mobley chip in a vintage AT&T Liberate mifi device.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetKen View Post
    Their appears to be a new Mobley plan for $15/month either prepaid or postpaid: https://www.att.com/plans/connected-...D000000000000O

Offer good through 10/31/19 for a postpaid or monthly auto-renewing to credit card prepaid. Mostly geared towards in-car cellular wifi (I looked up Ford and it is for vehicles 2018 or newer) or can be used with a standalone Harmon Spark.

I'm tempted to call and see if they will change my monthly fee from $20 to $15 but my Mobley blew out many months ago and I'm using my Mobley chip in a vintage AT&T Liberate mifi device.
    please indicate where that is for mobley looks like built-in wifi or harman spark. may work for some if they have built-in wifi or want to use a spark but not anything like mobley plan.

Device(s)
    Moto Z4, ZTE Z232, SkyRoam, Isatphone 2.1, Karma Go
    Carrier(s)
    Vz/Visible,Sprint,Piranha,SkyRoam,InMarSat
    Feedback Score
    Looked more at AT&T website and they no longer list the Mobley in connected car devices for sale. It's a Harmon or in-vehicle built-in wifi device. Note that the price is also inconsistent by vehicle. It's not the $15/month for built in RV hardware, that is mostly $25/5 gb/30 day or $360/"unlimited"/annual...unless they haven't changed the pricing on those pages yet. Other vehicles are the $15 with possibility of over 22 gb being deprioritized during periods of peak tower usage (similar to Mobley plan).

Big thing here is only $15/month for most vehicles or the Spark (instead of the $20 for the postpaid Mobley plan I have, or more for the ipad plan), and that there is a prepaid option. I can see prepaid being attractive for people who just want to activate their in car wifi for a vacation or business trip, or who might not pass a postpaid credit check.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ishldknwbttr View Post
    I'm piggybacking on this phone number. Finally got someone to initiate the $20 unlimited after the 4th agent, using an auto generated mobley IMEI. This is my first line since my 3 existing ones back in 2016. Waiting for the Sim card. Patience is a virtue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Where did you go to get the auto generated mobley IMEI? Been searching on how to do this?

Feedback Score
    I recently got two mobleys from someone. I ordered the sim card and plan from ATT. I know have the sims and need to activate them. Do I need to place them in the mobley and activate or can I put them in a Netgear 815s? Will they be sim locked to the mobley and require me to call for a puk code?

TIA

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mhoward223 View Post
    I recently got two mobleys from someone. I ordered the sim card and plan from ATT. I know have the sims and need to activate them. Do I need to place them in the mobley and activate or can I put them in a Netgear 815s? Will they be sim locked to the mobley and require me to call for a puk code?

TIA
    Are your sim cards active yet? I would not put them in a Mobley - ever. If not active yet just contact AT&T and have them activate the cards with the imei's of the Mobley's. If they ask say you are not at home with the Mobley's. And then just put them into the 815S'.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    Are your sim cards active yet? I would not put them in a Mobley - ever. If not active yet just contact AT&T and have them activate the cards with the imei's of the Mobley's. If they ask say you are not at home with the Mobley's. And then just put them into the 815S'.
    Thanks friend. I just now saw the reply. For some reason the forum didn’t notify me. I was able to online activate using the phone number in the order email and my zip code. Put in the Netgear and they worked like a charm.

Now, do I get a mofi or band 14 nighthawk?

Suggestions?

TIA

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Thanks friend. I just now saw the reply. For some reason the forum didn’t notify me. I was able to online activate using the phone number in the order email and my zip code. Put in the Netgear and they worked like a charm.

Suggestions?

TIA
    I just replied a half hour ago.

I would not buy a new Mofi right now. Rumors are Mofi is going to release a new unit with more bands and 5G capabilities soon. If you can find a good price on a used unit that would be okay.

But for me right now I'm using my M1 NH with this Netgear antennae https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DN3J03O..._t1_B07D93T1V9). My best speeds are when it connects to Band 66 which my Mofi doesn't access. But even with the Netgear I'm only getting about 20mbps down. I was using my Verizon prepaid jetpack line but the video throttle sucks donkey balls. At least I can get 20mbps full speed for video with this line.

I may have to go with a larger cellular ant. in the future.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score

Suggestions?

TIA
    you can build your mofi...for a fraction of the price... we826

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    I use hundreds of GB a month. I am definitely seeing deprioritization these days whereas I wasnt seeing much of it previously. Not only is there deprioritization but there are many AT&T cell towers that are at capacity and overloaded. One can do some tests to confirm whether its deprioritzation or not.
    AT&T, over the past few years in my area have slowly become more and more congested. Speeds suck during the day but enough to stream Netflix. If I’m streaming, doing anything else isn’t the best. At night, that’s the best time to do whatever I need to do. Still worth $23.49 (including taxes and fees).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    $5 savings isn’t worth risking losing the grandfathered Mobley plans. Also, if anyone isn’t aware, there’s a $20 iPad unlimited data plan available. It’s postpaid. Cheaper than the 30 day prepaid plan.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    $5 savings isn’t worth risking losing the grandfathered Mobley plans. Also, if anyone isn’t aware, there’s a $20 iPad unlimited data plan available. It’s postpaid. Cheaper than the 30 day prepaid plan.

does it work outside of an ipad?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    does it work outside of an ipad?
    I’m sure it does as all their other tablet and hotspot plans do. You do need an iPad IMEI to activate and had to call CS to activate as it can’t be found online.

Feedback Score

AT&T Stand Alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot Now Only $20!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    ...Also, if anyone isn’t aware, there’s a $20 iPad unlimited data plan available. It’s postpaid...
    I was unaware of that. How do you get it? Do you go into a brick and mortar AT&T store, order online or call a certain telephone number?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ishldknwbttr View Post
    Using it right now with my unite explore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks

Page 454 of 459 FirstFirst ... 354 404 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 LastLast