Page 444 of 448 FirstFirst ... 344 394 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 6716

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Something like this happened to me about a year ago, ******* put my Mobley line on unlimited plus instead of not touching it, like I told him 5 times not to, and he said he wouldn't touch it.

I went through a whole circle jerk and ended up at the Connected Car dept. They got it fixed but it took 3 weeks for them to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    They told me I did, several times. It did say it at one point but it is not showing in my account now. It’s just blank. No plan, no usage details. Nothing. It says there’s a technical issue on their end. The other line has the Nationwide 450 with rollover plan is still there. They aren’t able to change it to any data plan because apparently my Nighthawk registers as a phone and the system won’t let it change to a data plan. Not even a regular cell phone plan with data. Just a plan with minutes only. Not even texting.

I’m about to just say **** it and put an unlimited prepaid tablet plan in it and call it good. It’s $15 more per month but I’m done with this. That rep messed everything up, bad. I have used all my data on my Verizon prepaid line, which I never do (15 GB). But I used the Mobley plan and was fine. Was used for work as well as music streaming in my car, which I stream a crap ton.

I am about to start demanding for them to give me the Nighthawk with what I have paid so far and just waive the rest. With everything that has happened, I think that’s fair, especially since I cannot afford an expensive data plan that’s not even unlimited. I’d be so screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+ 128 GB Jet Black
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSquabbles View Post
    Something like this happened to me about a year ago, ******* put my Mobley line on unlimited plus instead of not touching it, like I told him 5 times not to, and he said he wouldn't touch it.

I went through a whole circle jerk and ended up at the Connected Car dept. They got it fixed but it took 3 weeks for them to get it done.
    Connected Car has been trying as hard as they could. Someone above is “supposed” to call me tomorrow about it. I’m hoping, if nothing else works, they can give me the current “Mobley” plan but remove the $10 access charge and just keep my current devices and SIM cards.

iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Update: managed to get one Mobley line. I could keep fighting to get the other one back but I’m too exhausted to keep trying so I canceled the other line. Not worth it. I’m sick of calling AT&T.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I received an offer from AT&T to upgrade the Mobley. They offer the Netgear Nighthawk M1 refurbished for $169.99 or Unite Express 2 new for $144.99. What is your opinion? Has anyone tried this "upgrade"? Funny that they also offer iPhones even though it is a Connected Car plan. Thanks.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by igorjrr View Post
    I received an offer from AT&T to upgrade the Mobley. They offer the Netgear Nighthawk M1 refurbished for $169.99 or Unite Express 2 new for $144.99. What is your opinion? Has anyone tried this "upgrade"? Funny that they also offer iPhones even though it is a Connected Car plan. Thanks.
    I wouldn’t risk it. Now if it was a new one for $60 like I got that might be worth the risk.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Personally I would not do it but some people have. You can read their posts here on HoFo.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    I wouldn’t risk it. Now if it was a new one for $60 like I got that might be worth the risk.
    So you upgraded from Mobley to Nighthawk, and it has been going on fine? For how long already?

Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    Personally I would not do it but some people have. You can read their posts here on HoFo.
    You mean you wouldn't do it because you don't want to risk your account being flagged? But it's AT&T themselves offering the upgrade to the Nighthawk. Is there any other reason why you wouldn't do it?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    So you upgraded from Mobley to Nighthawk, and it has been going on fine? For how long already?

You mean you wouldn't do it because you don't want to risk your account being flagged? But it's AT&T themselves offering the upgrade to the Nighthawk. Is there any other reason why you wouldn't do it?
    Yes Mobley to Nighthawk for $50. But I’ve read horror stories on here about people losing lines. Mines been fine for a yes and a half now.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I would just pay the extra to get one off eBay and move the sim. (Actually, that s is what I did).

Too many issues show up when AT&T accounts get involved.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    Yes Mobley to Nighthawk for $50. But I’ve read horror stories on here about people losing lines. Mines been fine for a yes and a half now.
    Never had an issue with that either. Mobley line remained the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

its a risk

some people had luck with it

some people saw their data plans changed

personally, i buy devices from elsewhere and simply sim swap.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Most of the risk come from dealing with an idiotic CSR. Online automated orders have less issues. Lotta people here already did it and I did a year ago.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSquabbles View Post
    Most of the risk come from dealing with an idiotic CSR. Online automated orders have less issues. Lotta people here already did it and I did a year ago.
    Did you do online then? But you paid regular price of $199, correct? The special pricing is only available with CSR. Any tips? Thanks for helping!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Never had an issue with that either. Mobley line remained the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I never had any issues either. But I would not risk it for that little bit of savings.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    So thinking of swapping my SIM from my mobley since it's getting older and I use it a lot to a hotspot like the nighthawk or a unite explore. Any recommendations on which to go for? Also I've read I'll need PUK numbers can I get that from the mobile app chat option or Twitter support or will I have to call in and do I just ask for the PUK numbers no questions asked or do they ask why you need them etc? Thanks!

Page 444 of 448 FirstFirst ... 344 394 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 LastLast