Page 439 of 463 FirstFirst ... 339 389 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 6941

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Feedback Score
    I have probably never been deprioritized I’m in a very rural part of SC and and the majority of people use Verizon, so I probably only share the tower with about 5 people at any given time. I use this plan and my unlimited plan in diferent parts of the house. I upgraded the connected car to a nighthawk 2 months ago and still get same speeds on either plan

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    What is the difference between this and the Harmon Spark?

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    Its been discussed, read the posts

Cliff notes: if you plan to use in-vehicle as its intended to be used, not much of a difference. if you plan to take the SIM to another device, good luck.

Device(s)
    Motorola VE20 (mine)
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1348 View Post
    If anybody here is looking for a ZTE Mobley, I am going to sell mine. Send me a PM if you are interested. As you know, with a ZTE Mobely, you can call the Connected Car Department, give them the IMEI and they will ship a SIM card to oyu for the $20 unlimited plan.
    It isn't likely that a new owner could get the $20/month unlimited plan. Just thought that any potential buyer should be forewarned. I hope I'm wrong on this one but the reports I have heard have not been encouraging.

Feedback Score

AT&T Stand Alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot Now Only $20!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by music4praise View Post
    It isn't likely that a new owner could get the $20/month unlimited plan. Just thought that any potential buyer should be forewarned. I hope I'm wrong on this one but the reports I have heard have not been encouraging.

https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...Hotspot/page18

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by music4praise View Post
    Except there have been several people reporting the past few months they were able to get the plan (even outside of the temporary promotional run)

Device(s)
    Imate K-Jam
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1348 View Post
    If anybody here is looking for a ZTE Mobley, I am going to sell mine. Send me a PM if you are interested. As you know, with a ZTE Mobely, you can call the Connected Car Department, give them the IMEI and they will ship a SIM card to oyu for the $20 unlimited plan.
    I just went through this recently (in Feburary). It is not as easy as just calling Connected Car. They cannot do it. I called multiple times, talked to multiple agents there etc. They can not set up a Mobley on the $20 unlimited plan. Their system does not allow it, even if they wanted to.

It was technically possible if you called the number in the Promotion from Dec/Jan (which ended end in Jan or so, see previous threads) and you were eventually able to get a hold of someone in the external sales department. Even then, you had to get someone that knew what they were doing (can take multiple calls).

It may still be possible through external sales, I don't know. If you can, there is no telling how long that may last.

So the Mobely still has value, you may still be able to get the $20/unlimited plan, but it might not be as easy as it may seem, and there is some risk.
    Last edited by PHMT; 03-31-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PHMT View Post
    I just went through this recently (in Feburary). It is not as easy as just calling Connected Car. They cannot do it. I called multiple times, talked to multiple agents there etc. They can not set up a Mobley on the $20 unlimited plan. Their system does not allow it, even if they wanted to.

It was technically possible if you called the number in the Promotion from Dec/Jan (which ended end in Jan or so, see previous threads) and you were eventually able to get a hold of someone in the external sales department. Even then, you had to get someone that knew what they were doing (can take multiple calls).

It may still be possible through external sales, I don't know. If you can, there is no telling how long that may last.

So the Mobely still has value, you may still be able to get the $20/unlimited plan, but it might not be as easy as it may seem, and there is some risk.
    yup its like the days where people on sprint (me) got speical plan called SERO it was super cheap and gave u 10x more everything vs other plans....u would have to call in MANY times and talk to tons of ppl , it took me 2-3 months to get that plan lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    yup its like the days where people on sprint (me) got speical plan called SERO it was super cheap and gave u 10x more everything vs other plans....u would have to call in MANY times and talk to tons of ppl , it took me 2-3 months to get that plan lol
    Sounds like back in my T-MOBILE $5.99 unlimited tzones web data plan, lol once you got that you were golden.

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Feedback Score
    I was lucky. When I signed up all you had to do was get the VP (?) email address and some number which he posted on his blog. All done on-line.

Seems now you can convert the SERO to another pretty good plan with unlimited talk and text. I was on 450min plan but never used it up. I gave up the SERO and switched to AT&T since Sprint is terrible in my area and Multi-line was cheap.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    Except there have been several people reporting the past few months they were able to get the plan (even outside of the temporary promotional run)
    https://slickdeals.net/f/12906151-it...68#commentsBox

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PHMT View Post

Easy as a 10 minute phone call for me today. Added a second line to my original Mar 2017 account without issue. I still have an extra Mobley new in the box, so I wasn't re-using or generating an IMEI. FAN discount on my account automatically waived the activation fee, but she did have to send out a new SIM (supposedly a system limitation). She confirmed by bill would now be $40+fees for two Unlimited Car lines. Just call 855-894-9945 as mentioned in the Slickdeals thread and ask for a UConnect unlimited plan.

Device(s)
    Too Many
    Carrier(s)
    All Four
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by energyx View Post
    Easy as a 10 minute phone call for me today. Added a second line to my original Mar 2017 account without issue. I still have an extra Mobley new in the box, so I wasn't re-using or generating an IMEI. FAN discount on my account automatically waived the activation fee, but she did have to send out a new SIM (supposedly a system limitation). She confirmed by bill would now be $40+fees for two Unlimited Car lines. Just call 855-894-9945 as mentioned in the Slickdeals thread and ask for a UConnect unlimited plan.
    There's some debate about it being a lot easier for someone with an existing CCSUDP to add a second to the account.

I'm not totally convinced it's a walk in the park for someone who just bought a Mobley, has no standalone plan, to be able to activate it. I'd like to be convinced, but I haven't heard anyone with no Mobley say it was that easy.
    ChristopherPrice.net
    Phone.news (Temp Mod Note: Non-profit)

Feedback Score
    She had no trouble finding the UConnect plan and just needed the IMEI to pass the verification in the system (which is probably why re-used and generated are working for others). I'd recommend calling during 9-5 business hours to get someone potentially more competent. It may just be a rep doesn't want to go through the hassle and verification process for a new account for $20/mo, I have no idea.

Device(s)
    iphone6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by energyx View Post
    She had no trouble finding the UConnect plan and just needed the IMEI to pass the verification in the system (which is probably why re-used and generated are working for others). I'd recommend calling during 9-5 business hours to get someone potentially more competent. It may just be a rep doesn't want to go through the hassle and verification process for a new account for $20/mo, I have no idea.
    Has anyone managed to get more than three? I could use another one.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebrajax View Post
    Has anyone managed to get more than three? I could use another one.
    plenty of people have said they have

you need a second account

i actually had my second line put into its own account and then decided to combine accounts

its three mobley lines per account so with two accounts you can theoretically have six lines

Page 439 of 463 FirstFirst ... 339 389 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... LastLast