Page 463 of 464 FirstFirst ... 363 413 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 6953

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtvaquero View Post
    I think putting the sim in an iPad would violate the terms. The Mobley is a hotspot device.
    Sorry you’re right. I was thinking of the iPad plan that has been all the rage lately. I changed my response.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, LG G3, Moto G7 Power/E4/Z3/G6 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone, RedPkt
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtvaquero View Post
    I think putting the sim in an iPad would violate the terms. The Mobley is a hotspot device.
    Yes. This thread is supposed to be about the Postpaid Mobley plans, not the Prepaid iPad plans. There is a separate thread for the iPad plans.

Feedback Score
    *The Mobley firmware update also removes the option to never power off, leaving the max on time as 2 hours. For some reason this did not happen on all firmware updates. I did not lose the never power off option on mine.

We have 2 Mobley's, both in use and relied on as hot spots. Apparently one updated and the other hasn't because one is now resetting every 2 hours. Is there any way to roll it back so it stays on?

Sent from my SM-J337R4 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Moto X4 & G7; Pixel 3a & 4xl; Nexus 5x; IPhone XR
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Visible
    Feedback Score
    I’ve read a few posts that you can’t roll back the update.
    Nexus 5x, Pixel 2, 3, 3a, Moto X4, G6 & G7 on Google Fi
    iPhone XR & ZTE R2 on Visible

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by catwingz View Post
    *The Mobley firmware update also removes the option to never power off, leaving the max on time as 2 hours. For some reason this did not happen on all firmware updates. I did not lose the never power off option on mine.

We have 2 Mobley's, both in use and relied on as hot spots. Apparently one updated and the other hasn't because one is now resetting every 2 hours. Is there any way to roll it back so it stays on?
    I have not heard of a way to roll back the update. Even if you could it would just update again. Using a power supply that has enough voltage fluctuation to make it "think" it is in a running car may stop the two hour shutdown.

Someone a while back posted a way to insert bogus values in a variable via the admin interface that was claimed to stop the two hour shutdown. It's probably in this topic about three months ago.

Feedback Score
    Anyone notice increased throttling on the cc plan? My speed tests are flat lining at 8mbps with no fluctuations. I am way over my 20gigs and in the middle of the month.. I'm load balance with a Verizon plan on the same router same model radio card, same antenna location. Usually the Att and Verizon sims are in the same ballpark of speed but lately the Verizon plan has been clobbering Att, getting 30-60mbps.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    Anyone notice increased throttling on the cc plan? My speed tests are flat lining at 8mbps with no fluctuations. I am way over my 20gigs and in the middle of the month.. I'm load balance with a Verizon plan on the same router same model radio card, same antenna location. Usually the Att and Verizon sims are in the same ballpark of speed but lately the Verizon plan has been clobbering Att, getting 30-60mbps.
    Our speeds are down. But I just figured it was everyone working from home and being told to stay indoors. Hopefully speeds will increase soon with all the spectrum being shared by companies like Dish that aren't actively currently using it.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    AT&T's network seems to be strained pretty much everywhere due to the coronavirus/covid 19 crisis

and this plan is one of the lowest priorities
    Last edited by mysterym; 03-25-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Feedback Score
    Guess it depends on your tower I am at 25 to 30 down 30 to 35 up using the Mobley.

Slow month for me usage is only 18 MB so far 14 days to go.

Feedback Score
    Read recently that AT&T had yanked the $30 unlimited data from the Airstream people. They're pretty upset about it on airforums. Hopefully AT&T will leave our plan alone..

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Moto X4 & G7; Pixel 3a & 4xl; Nexus 5x; IPhone XR
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Visible
    Feedback Score
    Well, if past history is any indication, the rum-dumbs who download terabytes of data because they can will probably cause its demise.

Feedback Score
    I wonder how many folks check in here just to see if any thing new with the Mobley car connect plan.

I look in once a week or so just to see if ATT has started throttling anyone I'm pretty sure it would be on here if it does happen.

Anyone else check in regularly?

Device(s)
    BB 8530
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by garry1p View Post
    I wonder how many folks check in here just to see if any thing new with the Mobley car connect plan.

I look in once a week or so just to see if ATT has started throttling anyone I'm pretty sure it would be on here if it does happen.

I'm subscribed in Tapatalk. Every reply shows up....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score

um i subscribed to the thread. its how forums work...

Feedback Score

I am subscribed to the topic so I get notified if there is a new post. Up the topic, someone posted that they suspected throttling while they were over 20 GB for the month.

I don't use mine routinely. I do check it once a month and have not noticed any speed decrease.

Meanwhile, AT&T seems happy to charge me $20 plus taxes and fees monthly to not use it much.

Page 463 of 464 FirstFirst ... 363 413 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 LastLast