Page 362 of 464 FirstFirst ... 262 312 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 6958

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Has anyone tried ZTE Velocity 2? Good performance?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by darisma View Post
    Has anyone tried ZTE Velocity 2? Good performance?
    I love the Velocity and with the additional LTE bands and bigger battery I'll upgrade to the Velocity 2 soon enough.

I love the size and the performance.

Feedback Score
    Hello guys. I’m new here and I need some help. I contacted the connected car Dept of AT&T last week and they assured me that I could add a ZTE Mobley device as a 3rd line to my AT&T Unlimited Choice (Retired Plan) for $20 if I could find one to buy but that they don’t have any for sale right now. I found an AT&T Mobley unopened on eBay for $250 and bought it. Called the connected car Dept back and they are telling me that they don’t support that device anymore as of last week and that they cannot activate it. What gives? Am I screwed? Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    Maybe a zte govt ban. If so it may change.

Good luck

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by affald View Post
    Maybe a zte govt ban. If so it may change.

Good luck
    What’s that mean?

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobwtyler View Post
    What’s that mean?
    read the news!

AFAIK no one has been successful in adding this plan for months now

Feedback Score
    What’s that mean?
    https://gizmodo.com/zte-is-practical...-to-1825888872

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    read the news!

AFAIK no one has been successful in adding this plan for months now
    Wow. I had no idea about this situation. Thanks for enlightening me. This is a total bummer because I just got interested in coming up with an unlimited hotspot solution a couple of weeks ago and apparently AT&T just stopped offering the $20 hotspot line for Unlimited Choice on May 6. That’s how I got onto the Mobley after reading on this forum and then calling AT&T to confirm that I could do it and being told I could. Unfortunate misinformation for me I suppose. Any other options for an unlimited hotspot? I was thinking of upgrading to the Unlimited Plus Enhanced that will enable Hotspot tethering on my iPhone (with a 15gb cap?) for an extra $30 and getting a cheap OpenWRT router off amazon and using USB tethering and a VPN. Would that be a good next rabbit hole to pursue? Thanks for the info.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Wow. I had no idea about this situation. Thanks for enlightening me. This is a total bummer because I just got interested in coming up with an unlimited hotspot solution a couple of weeks ago and apparently AT&T just stopped offering the $20 hotspot line for Unlimited Choice on May 6. That’s how I got onto the Mobley after reading on this forum and then calling AT&T to confirm that I could do it and being told I could. Unfortunate misinformation for me I suppose. Any other options for an unlimited hotspot? I was thinking of upgrading to the Unlimited Plus Enhanced that will enable Hotspot tethering on my iPhone (with a 15gb cap?) for an extra $30 and getting a cheap OpenWRT router off amazon and using USB tethering and a VPN. Would that be a good next rabbit hole to pursue? Thanks for the info.
    Again, I don't think anyone has been able to get the Mobley plan for some time now, you would've seen that if you read this thread.

There was a $29.99 prepaid ipad plan some folks were getting instead of the mobley plan at one time, I don't know if its still available but perhaps worth reading that thread??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    Again, I don't think anyone has been able to get the Mobley plan for some time now, you would've seen that if you read this thread.

There was a $29.99 prepaid ipad plan some folks were getting instead of the mobley plan at one time, I don't know if its still available but perhaps worth reading that thread??
    afaik that plan still exists - i had no problems getting it a few weeks ago

also, don't miss the deadline for returning that mobley! if it can't be activated ebay's return policy should cover it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tiburonfirst View Post
    afaik that plan still exists - i had no problems getting it a few weeks ago

also, don't miss the deadline for returning that mobley! if it can't be activated ebay's return policy should cover it.
    ebays return policy is very different, I have faced so many difficulties.

Feedback Score
    AT&T stopped allowing ANY hotspot to be added to their (now grandfathered) Unlimited Plus plan on May 6th.

Feedback Score
    Hello guys. I’m new here and I need some help. I contacted the connected car Dept of AT&T last week and they assured me that I could add a ZTE Mobley device as a 3rd line to my AT&T Unlimited Choice (Retired Plan) for $20 if I could find one to buy but that they don’t have any for sale right now. I found an AT&T Mobley unopened on eBay for $250 and bought it. Called the connected car Dept back and they are telling me that they don’t support that device anymore as of last week and that they cannot activate it. What gives? Am I screwed? Thanks in advance.
    If you feel like a fight and you got and wrote down the name of who "assured" you (something to always do!) and the date and time you spoke to them, you can try calling the department, asking for a manager and plead your case that you only bought the device based on what you were told by them, etc., etc.

And yes, the $30 tablet plan is still in effect. I am using it presently. Be aware, it requires an imei from a tablet that takes a sim card to register.

Feedback Score
    If I do upgrade online and pay in full for velocity 2. Will they take this plan away?

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by darisma View Post
    If I do upgrade online and pay in full for velocity 2. Will they take this plan away?
    Why would you do an upgrade if you are going to pay the full price and risk? Just buy the velocity without association to the plan. There have been several posts here indicating its a bad idea to do an upgrade at this time. Some got the Nighthawk without issue and then some start having issues. Scroll up and read.

Page 362 of 464 FirstFirst ... 262 312 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 412 462 ... LastLast