Page 362 of 464 FirstFirst ... 262 312 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 6958

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

  1. #5416
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0
    Has anyone tried ZTE Velocity 2? Good performance?

  2. #5417
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    114
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by darisma View Post
    Has anyone tried ZTE Velocity 2? Good performance?
    I love the Velocity and with the additional LTE bands and bigger battery I'll upgrade to the Velocity 2 soon enough.

    I love the size and the performance.

  3. #5418
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hello guys. I’m new here and I need some help. I contacted the connected car Dept of AT&T last week and they assured me that I could add a ZTE Mobley device as a 3rd line to my AT&T Unlimited Choice (Retired Plan) for $20 if I could find one to buy but that they don’t have any for sale right now. I found an AT&T Mobley unopened on eBay for $250 and bought it. Called the connected car Dept back and they are telling me that they don’t support that device anymore as of last week and that they cannot activate it. What gives? Am I screwed? Thanks in advance.

  4. #5419
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    189
    Feedback Score
    0
    Maybe a zte govt ban. If so it may change.

    Good luck

  5. #5420
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by affald View Post
    Maybe a zte govt ban. If so it may change.

    Good luck
    What’s that mean?

  6. #5421
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC/CT
    Posts
    1,078
    Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobwtyler View Post
    What’s that mean?
    read the news!

    AFAIK no one has been successful in adding this plan for months now

  7. #5422
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    189
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobwtyler View Post
    What’s that mean?
    https://gizmodo.com/zte-is-practical...-to-1825888872

  8. #5423
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    read the news!

    AFAIK no one has been successful in adding this plan for months now
    Wow. I had no idea about this situation. Thanks for enlightening me. This is a total bummer because I just got interested in coming up with an unlimited hotspot solution a couple of weeks ago and apparently AT&T just stopped offering the $20 hotspot line for Unlimited Choice on May 6. That’s how I got onto the Mobley after reading on this forum and then calling AT&T to confirm that I could do it and being told I could. Unfortunate misinformation for me I suppose. Any other options for an unlimited hotspot? I was thinking of upgrading to the Unlimited Plus Enhanced that will enable Hotspot tethering on my iPhone (with a 15gb cap?) for an extra $30 and getting a cheap OpenWRT router off amazon and using USB tethering and a VPN. Would that be a good next rabbit hole to pursue? Thanks for the info.

  9. #5424
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC/CT
    Posts
    1,078
    Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobwtyler View Post
    Wow. I had no idea about this situation. Thanks for enlightening me. This is a total bummer because I just got interested in coming up with an unlimited hotspot solution a couple of weeks ago and apparently AT&T just stopped offering the $20 hotspot line for Unlimited Choice on May 6. That’s how I got onto the Mobley after reading on this forum and then calling AT&T to confirm that I could do it and being told I could. Unfortunate misinformation for me I suppose. Any other options for an unlimited hotspot? I was thinking of upgrading to the Unlimited Plus Enhanced that will enable Hotspot tethering on my iPhone (with a 15gb cap?) for an extra $30 and getting a cheap OpenWRT router off amazon and using USB tethering and a VPN. Would that be a good next rabbit hole to pursue? Thanks for the info.
    Again, I don't think anyone has been able to get the Mobley plan for some time now, you would've seen that if you read this thread.

    There was a $29.99 prepaid ipad plan some folks were getting instead of the mobley plan at one time, I don't know if its still available but perhaps worth reading that thread??

  10. #5425
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    56
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    Again, I don't think anyone has been able to get the Mobley plan for some time now, you would've seen that if you read this thread.

    There was a $29.99 prepaid ipad plan some folks were getting instead of the mobley plan at one time, I don't know if its still available but perhaps worth reading that thread??
    afaik that plan still exists - i had no problems getting it a few weeks ago



    also, don't miss the deadline for returning that mobley! if it can't be activated ebay's return policy should cover it.

  11. #5426
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tiburonfirst View Post
    afaik that plan still exists - i had no problems getting it a few weeks ago



    also, don't miss the deadline for returning that mobley! if it can't be activated ebay's return policy should cover it.
    ebays return policy is very different, I have faced so many difficulties.

  12. #5427
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    205
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobwtyler View Post
    Wow. I had no idea about this situation. Thanks for enlightening me. This is a total bummer because I just got interested in coming up with an unlimited hotspot solution a couple of weeks ago and apparently AT&T just stopped offering the $20 hotspot line for Unlimited Choice on May 6. That’s how I got onto the Mobley after reading on this forum and then calling AT&T to confirm that I could do it and being told I could. Unfortunate misinformation for me I suppose. Any other options for an unlimited hotspot? I was thinking of upgrading to the Unlimited Plus Enhanced that will enable Hotspot tethering on my iPhone (with a 15gb cap?) for an extra $30 and getting a cheap OpenWRT router off amazon and using USB tethering and a VPN. Would that be a good next rabbit hole to pursue? Thanks for the info.
    AT&T stopped allowing ANY hotspot to be added to their (now grandfathered) Unlimited Plus plan on May 6th.

  13. #5428
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    15
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobwtyler View Post
    Hello guys. I’m new here and I need some help. I contacted the connected car Dept of AT&T last week and they assured me that I could add a ZTE Mobley device as a 3rd line to my AT&T Unlimited Choice (Retired Plan) for $20 if I could find one to buy but that they don’t have any for sale right now. I found an AT&T Mobley unopened on eBay for $250 and bought it. Called the connected car Dept back and they are telling me that they don’t support that device anymore as of last week and that they cannot activate it. What gives? Am I screwed? Thanks in advance.
    If you feel like a fight and you got and wrote down the name of who "assured" you (something to always do!) and the date and time you spoke to them, you can try calling the department, asking for a manager and plead your case that you only bought the device based on what you were told by them, etc., etc.

    And yes, the $30 tablet plan is still in effect. I am using it presently. Be aware, it requires an imei from a tablet that takes a sim card to register.

  14. #5429
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0
    If I do upgrade online and pay in full for velocity 2. Will they take this plan away?

  15. #5430
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC/CT
    Posts
    1,078
    Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by darisma View Post
    If I do upgrade online and pay in full for velocity 2. Will they take this plan away?
    Why would you do an upgrade if you are going to pay the full price and risk? Just buy the velocity without association to the plan. There have been several posts here indicating its a bad idea to do an upgrade at this time. Some got the Nighthawk without issue and then some start having issues. Scroll up and read.

Page 362 of 464 FirstFirst ... 262 312 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 412 462 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 965
    Last Post: 12-15-2019, 12:01 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2019, 04:53 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-26-2018, 12:36 AM
  4. At&t unlimited plus Mobile Hotspots
    By PHANTOM310 in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 06:19 PM
  5. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 10:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks