Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You can Merge multiple Pre-paid accounts. I have.

Carrier(s)
    Cricket, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

You can Merge multiple Pre-paid accounts. I have.

I have read that pre-paid accounts could not be merged, and a TMO rep also told me this.
    But I have joined my two accounts, somewhat.

After merging, you get a choice after logging in.
    Name:  Merged.png
Views: 973
Size:  11.4 KB

After you finish in one account, you can select another one of your accounts.
    Name:  Switchacct.png
Views: 875
Size:  9.3 KB
    Last edited by Edward2; 02-28-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Feedback Score
    T-mobile allows you to log in to your multiple T-Mobile accounts with the same log-in and password. In other words, you are able to "link" your multiple accounts.

I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say "merge" your accounts. However, you are able to "consolidate" your multiple accounts. In other words, you are able to transfer the funds from one account to another.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusWarrior View Post
    T-mobile allows you to log in to your multiple T-Mobile accounts with the same log-in and password. In other words, you are able to "link" your multiple accounts.

I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say "merge" your accounts. However, you are able to "consolidate" your multiple accounts. In other words, you are able to transfer the funds from one account to another.
    Transfer funds from one account to the other, huh?!

Sent from my 5054W using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    Transfer funds from one account to the other, huh?!

Sent from my 5054W using HoFo mobile app
    Yes, you can easily transfer the balance from one prepaid account/line to another prepaid account/line. I have done so several times.

Feedback Score
    Yes, you can easily transfer the balance from one prepaid account/line to another prepaid account/line. I have done so several times.
    I have NEVER been able to do that. I was able to transfer the FULL BALANCE from one number to another ONLY when I closed the other number. Never when BOTH numbers are still ACTIVE at the same time.

Feedback Score
    Last night I called CS and asked them to transfer balance from a legacy $1 per day account to a legacy PAYG account without closing the $1 per day account so I could port out the phone number to my Tello account, and they did.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cobo View Post
    Last night I called CS and asked them to transfer balance from a legacy $1 per day account to a legacy PAYG account without closing the $1 per day account so I could port out the phone number to my Tello account, and they did.
    "so I could port out the phone number" is the OPERATING PHRASE. Even though you're not closing the number RIGHT NOW but you are going to close the number VERY SOON.

You CANNOT transfer balance back and forth between two working numbers. PERIOD!

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    I've had multiple prepaid accounts on same login. It was nice being able to log in and see them all there.

Forgot to renew my cheap prepaid and surprised how long they give you before it officially expires

Feedback Score

What you have said has me thinking.
    I have 4 T-Mobile prepaid accounts.

2 are Legacy Gold plans and 2 are the $1 a day unlimited talk plans.
    All of them have very high balances and I actually don't use the $1 a day unlimited talk accounts at all now. I used to and when I did it was an excellent value.
    Lately I've just been keeping all of my T-Mobile lines alive by sticking $10 on each of them and they would roll over another year.

I've been thinking that it's gotten ridiculous keeping 4 lines alive all this time.
    So your post that you have consolidated accounts/balances has me thinking that I should probably do this but switch the account to the $3 a month plan if it is still available.
    Then I would just have 1 T-Mobile prepaid account to deal with and not have to keep track of when I need to top it up because the account would just roll over every month taking $3 off the balance every month.
    I could manage to use the 30 minutes in a month.
    I'm getting tired of dealing with 4 lines that I hardly ever use.

What to do to have T-Mobile consolidate my balances would be to just call or use chat and request this?
    All 4 of my lines are separate sign ins.

Edit :: I would be closing 3 of the accounts and having all of the balances from the 4 accounts put on 1 account.
    At least that is what I wish to do if it is possible.

Sent from my Wonderful LG Phoenix 2
    Last edited by SnowyWhite; 03-10-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Feedback Score
    I have had balances from my two legacy $1perDay accounts transferred to my only remaining legacy PAYG account for the same reasons, but I did the transfers one at a time just before their different renewal dates.

The first I did in the middle of January, but I couldn't find a link for online chat anymore, so I had to call 611 to get it done. I still couldn't find a link for online chat last week when I had the second account balance transferred and requested that the donor account not be closed so I could port out it's number, so I used 611 CS again. Both times the CS reps were very accommodating and familiar with the process of consolidating the accounts.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cobo View Post
    I have had balances from my two legacy $1perDay accounts transferred to my only remaining legacy PAYG account for the same reasons, but I did the transfers one at a time just before their different renewal dates.

The first I did in the middle of January, but I couldn't find a link for online chat anymore, so I had to call 611 to get it done. I still couldn't find a link for online chat last week when I had the second account balance transferred and requested that the donor account not be closed so I could port out it's number, so I used 611 CS again. Both times the CS reps were very accommodating and familiar with the process of consolidating the accounts.
    That's really good to know. Thank you for the information.
    My top up date is late April for all of them.
    I was rethinking what I want to do with the lines and I'm thinking that maybe I will keep 1 Legacy Gold alive rather than converting to the $3 a month plan.

Hoping we get the power back on before I freeze to death.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowyWhite View Post
    That's really good to know. Thank you for the information.
    My top up date is late April for all of them.
    I was rethinking what I want to do with the lines and I'm thinking that maybe I will keep 1 Legacy Gold alive rather than converting to the $3 a month plan.

Hoping we get the power back on before I freeze to death.

You have two legacy gold numbers? If so how much would you sell one of them for?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur101 View Post
    You have two legacy gold numbers? If so how much would you sell one of them for?
    PM sent.

Feedback Score
    You can contact TM through Facebook messenger and they will help you transferring the balance from one account to another. I did this a few weeks ago. I even got two years extension from my old expiration date on my Legacy Gold. I only use a few minutes now and then on that number, so I'm leaving it on Legacy for now.

Skickat från min SM-P605 via Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    That sounds great, I will give this a try first.

Quote Originally Posted by asawi View Post
    You can contact TM through Facebook messenger and they will help you transferring the balance from one account to another. I did this a few weeks ago. I even got two years extension from my old expiration date on my Legacy Gold. I only use a few minutes now and then on that number, so I'm leaving it on Legacy for now.

Skickat från min SM-P605 via Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast