Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: T-mobile new unlimited

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mloboy View Post
    That is the key! Tmobile coverage is not consistent enough yet. At least not for my case.
    I have an old prepaid plan with T-Mobile but I can't test their LTE network out in my area much because I don't have a data plan. I last tested them out a year ago with a regular plan and there were still many areas that switched to Edge and even one or 2 spots with no service at all. I know people at work who have T-Mobile and always have to go outside to make a call or get a text message to go through. People with AT&T and Verizon don't have to worry about that. I think T-Mobile will continue to improve but they are still have a while before they have the coverage that AT&T and Verizon offer. Until then T-Mobile will more than likely have to keep offering cheaper plans in order to build up their customer base.

Sent from my iPhone iPhone 7 Plus.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen89 View Post
    Wow! That is something I would consider if I was able to better service with T-Mobile.

Sent from my iPhone iPhone 7 Plus.
    Yeah, I would consider it in 2 or 3 years... when supposedly T-Mobile will have a network as good as ATT/VRZ

Feedback Score
    Legere is wily. The Wall Street nerds like to see a "subscriber base" because it makes a revenue stream. But cell phones have hit a plateau. i think that he will continue to switch users to T-Mo until some one flinches and buys them, he becomes extremely wealthy, and flat revenues is a younger man's problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2