Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: "Unlimited. You asked. We answered." New vzw.com teaser

Feedback Score

"Unlimited. You asked. We answered." New vzw.com teaser

A lot of people claim at&t throttles after 22gb but it's not true. They deprioritize just like T-Mobile and now Verizon. Meaning that you don't experience a speed reduction unless you specific tower is crowded and the speeds aren't preset, think 10mbps rather than 128kbps

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lsg1 View Post
    And I added my checking account as my autopay option, and do not see any discount on my bill estimate. I am waiting for a CSR to call me back at 6pm to help me.
    For me, when looking online at my account through a web browser on my computer it won't let me see my next bill so I can't see that the auto pay discount is added however when looking at my VZ app on my phone it lets me look ahead to my next bill and shows my auto pay discount applied for that bill.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nostaldia View Post
    You could have. But whether or not it would save you money depends on if you had active DPPs on the lines or the M2M discount.
    I've got 2 lines with M2M discount and 2 lines with DPP discount (all the discounts are for $25 off for each line each month). Yeah, there's certainly a bit of calculation involved there, but the line access fee would seem to go up by $5/month for each line (from $15 to $20), so that's $20 for the whole account each month.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C DM View Post
    2 lines with DPP discount (all the discounts are for $25 off for each line each month).
    They have eliminated the M2M discount so when those DPPs are paid off, your line access fees will go up to $40/mo and you will have to get new phones on DPP to get the LA fees back down to $15/mo.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny hotsauce View Post
    For me, when looking online at my account through a web browser on my computer it won't let me see my next bill so I can't see that the auto pay discount is added however when looking at my VZ app on my phone it lets me look ahead to my next bill and shows my auto pay discount applied for that bill.
    I don't see the discount on the next bill or the app.
    Carrier History:
    Verizon Wireless 3/2019 -
    AT&T 12/2017 - 3/2019
    Verizon Wireless 8/2016 - 12/2017
    T-Mobile 4/2016 - 8/2016
    AT&T (formally Cingular) 12/2001 - 4/2016

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 10+, iPhone XR, iPhone 7, iPhone SE & Netgear Nighthawk LTE hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1. iPhone 5
    2. iPhone 6 - DPP with $200 owed
    3. LG V20

None of your lines are on contract then. Here are the port in deals, no deals for trading in an iPhone 5 but you could buy an iPhone 6 off of swappa to trade in if you wanted to take advantage of these deals and then sell the iPhone 5 on swappa.

https://www.reddit.com/r/verizon/com...tradein_deals/

If you are going to buy a phone to trade in off of swappa, make sure that the seller can verify the phone was paid off in full. Also it must be in good working and cosmetic condition.
    What do you mean DPP with $200 owed? Do I need to pay that off with AT&T first? Trying to understand that.

So you recommend I get another phone off SWAPPA and trade that in to Verizon for the down payment. So an iPhone 6 16gb, for $218 bucks?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RussPath03 View Post
    What do you mean DPP with $200 owed?
    You said you financed the phone (DPP = device payment plan) and owe $200 on it.

So you recommend I get another phone off SWAPPA and trade that in to Verizon for the down payment. So an iPhone 6 16gb, for $218 bucks?
    How many new phones do you want and what new phones do you want? Do you want 2 new iPhone 7s for the iPhone lines? What about L3 that has an Android on it? What phone does that line want?

Feedback Score
    They have eliminated the M2M discount so when those DPPs are paid off, your line access fees will go up to $40/mo and you will have to get new phones on DPP to get the LA fees back down to $15/mo.
    They did get rid of those for lines that didn't already have them. I guess my 2 DPP lines had them at some point since when I finished DPP on them late last year the M2M discount appeared on them until I got them both under another DPP agreement to get new phones (as Verizon was offering a nice promo with credit at the time).

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 10+, iPhone XR, iPhone 7, iPhone SE & Netgear Nighthawk LTE hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    You said you financed the phone (DPP = device payment plan) and owe $200 on it.

How many new phones do you want and what new phones do you want? Do you want 2 new iPhone 7s for the iPhone lines? What about L3 that has an Android on it? What phone does that line want?

I assume I have to pay the $200 off correct?

Also, I went ahead and bought another 6 on swappa. In fair condition. It works, a few nicks, thats all.

So that will get me two new iPhones 7 from Verizon.

Now, I bought a used LG V20 for Verizon for $450 from Swappa as well. That will get me by till the Note 8 comes out which I want to get. I didn't see yearly upgrades with Verizon doing it online though. I guess they don't give you that option when you trade in.

Carrier(s)
    ATT, TMO, VZ
    Feedback Score
    What do you mean DPP with $200 owed? Do I need to pay that off with AT&T first? Trying to understand that.

DPP with $200 owed on iPhone 6 means you still owe $200 on that Device Payment Plan. When you port, your final bill will reflect the $200 still owed. When you pay that off, that phone can be unlocked and used on Verizon unless you want to trade it in for a new phone.

Feedback Score
    I assume I have to pay the $200 off correct?

Also, I went ahead and bought another 6 on swappa. In fair condition. It works, a few nicks, thats all.

So that will get me two new iPhones 7 from Verizon.

Now, I bought a used LG V20 for Verizon for $450 from Swappa as well. That will get me by till the Note 8 comes out which I want to get. I didn't see yearly upgrades with Verizon doing it online though. I guess they don't give you that option when you trade in.
    Please answer my questions if you want help.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C DM View Post
    when I finished DPP on them late last year the M2M discount appeared on them
    You are the only person I have ever heard say that happened to them.

Feedback Score
    You are the only person I have ever heard say that happened to them.
    I wasn't expecting it to happen either since I knew that M2M discounts were done with, and yet there was that discount there once I was done with my previous DPP. Best explanation I could find, or more like attribute to it all, is that the lines were on M2M discounts prior to ever getting onto DPP so once DPP was done the M2M discounts were still available for those lines.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    So, with my five lines, all under contract 4xUDP and 1xTDP, the new plan will cost me $27 more base, plus tax/fees.

Feedback Score
    Why nobody talking about the ridiculous hidden $30 per line activation fee? Will costs me $150 for 5 lines just to join. Stupid.

Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast