Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 67 ... LastLast

Thread: "Unlimited. You asked. We answered." New vzw.com teaser

Device(s)
    iPhone 5, iPad 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Anyone know what "Felix Data" could mean? After changing I got an email confirming my TravelPass rules have changed with the new Verizon Unlimited. It has an asterisk to indicate see below, but there is no asterisk below to see.

Here is what the email said:

Your domestic plan
    THE NEW VERIZON PLAN UNLIMITED
    Unlimited Talk & Text
    Felix Data*
    International data reduced to 2G speeds after 500 MB/day

Device(s)
    Verizon Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Is there an option to pay more for more tethering at full speeds?

Device(s)
    Droid Turbo
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    My bill would go up by at least $40 I estimate.
    16 gig 2 lines + $25 DPP
    2 lines $7.15 wireless protection - 19% employee discount = about $161
    New Unlimited
    2 lines $140 w autopay
    Plus DPP and wireless protection. $190 est w taxes
    Unless I'm confused

Moto Z Droid on Verizon

Device(s)
    Sonim XP8, iPhone XS, Pixel 3 XL
    Carrier(s)
    SouthernLINC, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by weth View Post
    Confirmed live on the mobile app. Signed up and now active on my account
    Attachment 148838
    Must be live for people who already have migrated to the Verizon plan. On the old North America plans, we do not have the same functionalities on the Verizon App. It isn't showing up for me yet.

Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by weatherchannel View Post
    My bill would go up by at least $40 I estimate.
    16 gig 2 lines + $25 DPP
    2 lines $7.15 wireless protection - 19% employee discount = about $161
    New Unlimited
    2 lines $140 w autopay
    Plus DPP and wireless protection. $190 est w taxes
    Unless I'm confused

Moto Z Droid on Verizon
    It's not better for many that already have unlimited but gives a solid choice for those that don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AT&T Unlimited Plus with Netgear DC112A
    $20 Mobley stand-alone hotspot for home internet

Unlimited ZTE Mobely Hotspot since 05/2016

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have $15 line access per line for being out of contract, wonder if that will stay the same if I switch over to this. Currently I have 30gb data plan for $130 and then 18% discount and then $15 LA each for 3 lines.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5, iPad 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny hotsauce View Post
    I have $15 line access per line for being out of contract, wonder if that will stay the same if I switch over to this. Currently I have 30gb data plan for $130 and then 18% discount and then $15 LA each for 3 lines.
    The access fee will be $20 on the new plan. There is no discount. $100 for plan, 3 lines @ $20/each = $160 plus taxes and fees.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5, iPad 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WiredGuy View Post
    Is there an option to pay more for more tethering at full speeds?
    I have not used up the 10 GB in the last hour , but I see nothing on the app or web page that allows me to purchase additional data or the timed unlimited data period like was there before, I think it was called PopData.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The access fee will be $20 on the new plan. There is no discount. $100 for plan, 3 lines @ $20/each = $160 plus taxes and fees.
    I totally get I lose the discount but when playing around on the VZ app to change plans, it doesn't mention an LA change, just the change on the data portion. If my LA does go up, that would increase my plan by $11 after taxes so I'll probably still do this but would be awesome if I cloud keep the $15 LA

Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I totally get I lose the discount but when playing around on the VZ app to change plans, it doesn't mention an LA change, just the change on the data portion. If my LA does go up, that would increase my plan by $11 after taxes so I'll probably still do this but would be awesome if I cloud keep the $15 LA
    From what I have read so far out of contact is $20 LA on contract pays $40 LA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Maybe I'm being too picky at this point but I wish the unltd plan included discounts. I really want to switch to it but the $140 price point (for two lines) plus the $20 a month DPP on the account is gonna push the bill way too high. That's $160 total, plus tax would push it to around $170. As it is with the 16+4=20 gigs total we have now that grand total is $133 plus around $10 in fees making it $143.

As nice of a luxury as unltd would be I don't feel it's worth the $27 price hike, we stay within the 20 gigs no problem, I just can't speed test like a crazy person .

Feedback Score
    Anyone know what "Felix Data" could mean? After changing I got an email confirming my TravelPass rules have changed with the new Verizon Unlimited. It has an asterisk to indicate see below, but there is no asterisk below to see.

Here is what the email said:

Your domestic plan
    THE NEW VERIZON PLAN UNLIMITED
    Unlimited Talk & Text
    Felix Data*
    International data reduced to 2G speeds after 500 MB/day
    It probably means flex data but is a typo?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GusHerb94 View Post
    Maybe I'm being too picky at this point but I wish the unltd plan included discounts. I really want to switch to it but the $140 price point (for two lines) plus the $20 a month DPP on the account is gonna push the bill way too high. That's $160 total, plus tax would push it to around $170. As it is with the 16+4=20 gigs total we have now that grand total is $133 plus around $10 in fees making it $143.

As nice of a luxury as unltd would be I don't feel it's worth the $27 price hike, we stay within the 20 gigs no problem, I just can't speed test like a crazy person .
    Yeah, between $15 line access fee and corporate discount it looks like for 4 lines the price difference would be between the current $138 and potential $180. Granted I'd be going up from 15 GB to unlimited, but for about $42/month more it would seem.

Feedback Score

How to get the autopay discount using a credit card

Verizon rep on reddit says that you can set up for auto pay using debit or ACH but then before your auto payment date you can pay with credit card and you will still get the auto pay discount.

If you are worried about it, set up autopay using your debit card, then report your debit card as lost or stolen and get a new one. Or maybe you can just change the PIN. Just make sure you pay each month with a credit card before your autopayment date.

Device(s)
    Sonim XP8, iPhone XS, Pixel 3 XL
    Carrier(s)
    SouthernLINC, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nostaldia View Post
    Verizon rep on reddit says that you can set up for auto pay using debit or ACH but then before your auto payment date you can pay with credit card and you will still get the auto pay discount.

If you are worried about it, set up autopay using your debit card, then report your debit card as lost or stolen and get a new one. Or maybe you can just change the PIN. Just make sure you pay each month with a credit card before your autopayment date.
    Everyone can just get a prepaid debit card and either load money on it or just pay it before the due date.

Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 67 ... LastLast