Thread: Ordered 3 iPhones on Verizon's site... accidentally ordered the wrong color...

Feedback Score

Ordered 3 iPhones on Verizon's site... accidentally ordered the wrong color...

Can I swap it out in a Verizon store for the correct color?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm sure it'd cost you a fee. Why not cancel and re-order?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphling27 View Post
    I'm sure it'd cost you a fee. Why not cancel and re-order?
    It has already shipped... I ordered 3 phones... and iPhone 6S, and 2 - iPhone 7 Plus. One was supposed to be Gold and the other Rose Gold... but It looks like I accidentally ordered 2 Golds. At the time I was having issues placing the order online and there was a fraud pop-up telling me I had to call.. after calling and getting the hold dropped, I still had the rep on the phone and I quickly pressed "Place Order" without fully reviewing it.

I didn't notice the error until getting the shipping notification.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    Most likely you will have them in a case. The hassle of a return is not worth it.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    As long as the plastic is still on box should not cost anything to swap it out if they let you.
    Alex
    Teamsters Local 399
    "American by birth, teamster by the grace of God"

Feedback Score
    Refuse shipment. Otherwise it will probably cost you the restocking fee to swap. ($35?)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+ 64gb
    Carrier(s)
    Back to Verizon as of 4/23/14
    Feedback Score
    No leave it in the plastic and go exchange them without a fee at the store

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    Most likely you will have them in a case. The hassle of a return is not worth it.
    Says the lazy one. Going down to the store and ask them to do their jobs is not a hassle unless you're just plain lazy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CellularTrauma View Post
    Says the lazy one. Going down to the store and ask them to do their jobs is not a hassle unless you're just plain lazy.
    Have you ever been to a corporate Verizon store? It can often be a very long wait. Not to mention that the reps are paid hourly plus commission. Speaking as a former employee, reps are not thrilled to see a customer, who made their purchase online (and this didn't care to help the Rep or store out), come clog up store traffic with a return.

These are transactions that reps love to have fun with and make it very unpleasant on the online shopper. And I can't say I blame them. The customer didn't need the Rep or the store for the sale, but now needs help to return it because of the error. So, yes, this type of transaction can be a big hassle.

Feedback Score

You're preaching to the quire. Former Cingular and T mobile employee. Both corporate stores. If I made a mistake, I'll make sure they do their jobs cause I'm not a snowflake.

Feedback Score

Our Local Corporate Verizon Stores are very nice about exchanging phones, even ones purchased online. They just swipe your credit card for the $35.00 fee. Also, reserve an appointment at the corporate store ahead of time.
    The last time I had to do a swap was because I missed a sale for the iPhone Buy One Get One Free and I paid the restocking fees. We needed to have 6s's instead of SE's to get the gift card. I then explained my predicament to Customer Service Service who refunded the restocking fees back again.