Thread: Work Email

Feedback Score

Unhappy Work Email

I worked at the 3rd party Sprint at Wireless Evolution before getting recently hired at the Corporate location. The thing is I could access my Wireless Evolution email just fine using outlook but the corporate email is causing me a lot of issues.

My question is how do i sign into my Employee email from home on my computer or my phone?

I have already attempted the em.sprint.com/OWA and it took me to the Entrust identification security screen. Once putting in the correct code I received an error screen stating "Page could not be displayed".

I could use the help as for I really need to be able to access these emails.

Any and All help appreciated thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by J Alpha View Post
    I worked at the 3rd party Sprint at Wireless Evolution before getting recently hired at the Corporate location. The thing is I could access my Wireless Evolution email just fine using outlook but the corporate email is causing me a lot of issues.

My question is how do i sign into my Employee email from home on my computer or my phone?

I have already attempted the em.sprint.com/OWA and it took me to the Entrust identification security screen. Once putting in the correct code I received an error screen stating "Page could not be displayed".

I could use the help as for I really need to be able to access these emails.

Any and All help appreciated thanks in advance!
    I'd try maybe citrix downloads.....