Thread: Verizon More Everything Plan And Bring Your Own Device

Feedback Score

Verizon More Everything Plan And Bring Your Own Device

I am on the Verizon More Everything Plan with four lines and my own phones. Am I able to make any changes whatsoever, for example add or subtract lines, or does any change require a new "plan"?

Device(s)
    Pixel XL, iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I'm pretty sure you can make plan changes. But, you'll want to double and triple check that it makes sense to stay on the More Everything plan. If, for instance, you BYOD to a new line, you'd be paying a $40 line access fee on ME as opposed to $20 on the NVP.

Staying on the ME plan might still make sense if you have a promo (e.g., one of the old double data promos from years ago) or if your lines are grandfathered into the M2M discount, but I suspect almost everyone else is better off moving to the NVP.

Feedback Score
    You can definitely make changes. If I were you, I would go into the store at the end of the month. This is when many become desperate for new lines. Ask a manager to add the line and then apply the month to month discount. Managers can apply this with a couple clicks on the iPad and their password entered. If they refuse, tell them you won't be adding the line otherwise. Also, the end of the month may entice the manager to waive an act fee. One new line could be the difference between a few hundred dollars, depending on where they are on their multipliers

Device(s)
    LG vx6000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    How much is month to month discount? And how long do you have to keep the new line for? I think Verizon's plan has gotten so complicated for its own good. But I have really follow it for a while, since I have udp lines, don't think will change for a long time...

Feedback Score
    On the ME plan the discount was $10/mo off on basic phones ($30 norm) and $15/mo on smartphones ($40 norm) on plans lower than 6GB On plans 6GB and higher its $25/mo off smartphones.

After discount
    Below 6GB
    smartphone $25/mo
    featurephone $20/mo
    6GB and up
    smartphone $15/mo
    featurephone $20/mo

Its a bit of a moot point though the promo has ended and they are not adding the month to month promo anymore.

You can still get a dpp discount but that doesn't apply after the device is paid off.

Feedback Score
    Retail Store Managers can still add this promotion.

Feedback Score
    Corp or VAR?

Feedback Score
    Corporate. Just a few clicks and a password on the iPad Point of Sale.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesstarks15 View Post
    Retail Store Managers can still add this promotion.
    You mean the mont-to-month discount? They would typically do it if just asked?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by didiee View Post
    I think Verizon's plan has gotten so complicated for its own good. ..
    And it ain't just Verizon

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C DM View Post
    You mean the mont-to-month discount? They would typically do it if just asked?
    They can add the month to month discount, and usually will with customers saying they are leaving because of price, or customers hesitant to sign up with BYOD at $40/month