Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Verizon increases data for Walmart Plan

Device(s)
    Pixel2 XL iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    VZW prepaid, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsilver99 View Post
    Thanks. But I heard that extra gb only stays on through December? Which would be about a month for me since I want to activate it in November. If that is the case I may consider Straight Talk on Verizon
    Well if you believe what is stated on the Walmart web page describing these plans as long as you keep the "Walmart activated" plan current and active you will continue to receive the bonus data.

4GB = 3GB + 1GB bonus data/mo., 8GB = 7GB + 1GB bonus data/mo. and 11GB = 10GB + 1GB bonus data/mo. for as long as line remains active on the prepaid plan activated at Walmart. 1GB bonus data does not carry over.
    https://wm6.walmart.com/VerizonWireless

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max, Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Thanks. But I heard that extra gb only stays on through December? Which would be about a month for me since I want to activate it in November. If that is the case I may consider Straight Talk on Verizon
    As someone else stated, that December deadline should only be to sign up for the extra GB of data. If you sign up before December, the extra GB should stay on your account until you miss a payment or change plans; it should be a "permanent" bonus on your account.

Also, I remember there was previously an end date in April, that many here worried about, and the promotion is still going, even if this summer they finally downgraded the amount of data. While there is no guarantee the promotion won't end in December, I think there is a good chance that it will again be extended.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mogelijk View Post
    As someone else stated, that December deadline should only be to sign up for the extra GB of data. If you sign up before December, the extra GB should stay on your account until you miss a payment or change plans; it should be a "permanent" bonus on your account.

Also, I remember there was previously an end date in April, that many here worried about, and the promotion is still going, even if this summer they finally downgraded the amount of data. While there is no guarantee the promotion won't end in December, I think there is a good chance that it will again be extended.
    Thanks. Bw, how much are data addons on Verizon. I know AT&T is 3gb for 20

Device(s)
    LG G8, LG K20 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Thanks. Bw, how much are data addons on Verizon. I know AT&T is 3gb for 20
    AFAIK it's 20.00 for 3GB that's good for 90 days.

You may want to check the website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by billm261 View Post
    AFAIK it's 20.00 for 3GB that's good for 90 days.

You may want to check the website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I also found it on the My Verizon app on my phone. Getting low on data, and I had $20 in extra funds, so I bought it. 1GB for $10. 512MB $5 for 30 days.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorOfSexyTown View Post
    Login into desktop version of MyVerizon

* From homepage under "Your Data Details" click "View Balance Details"
    *Click "Credits" heading on the right side of screen
    * It should have an entry that says "1 GB Bonus" and the date it was applied
    Mine just says LoyaltyBucket Adj Success and the date. Nothing else.

Feedback Score
    It appears it’s hard to find a sim kit at Walmart online shows out of stock and when I went to one recently they didn’t have any at my local Walmart

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Is there any service difference between getting Walmart's Verizon prepaid vs. directly from Verizon? Walmart gives 1GB more on the $40 and $50 plan.

Also, what about taxes and fees? For Verizon Wireless, you can get refills from callingmart (VERIZON INPULSE REFILL - RTR) at a discount and avoid paying taxes and fees. You can't use that for Walmart, can you?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grayson73 View Post
    Is there any service difference between getting Walmart's Verizon prepaid vs. directly from Verizon? Walmart gives 1GB more on the $40 and $50 plan.

Also, what about taxes and fees? For Verizon Wireless, you can get refills from callingmart (VERIZON INPULSE REFILL - RTR) at a discount and avoid paying taxes and fees. You can't use that for Walmart, can you?
    Any verizon prepaid phone/simkit purchased at Walmart should get the 1GB bonus data. You can get callingmart refills and still keep the bonus data.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Evil View Post
    Any verizon prepaid phone/simkit purchased at Walmart should get the 1GB bonus data. You can get callingmart refills and still keep the bonus data.
    Thanks for the response. For some reason, I was thinking that I had to pay Walmart every month to get the 1GB bonus data. Didn't realize that I only needed to start the first month with Walmart and then use callingmart refills after that.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    A few questions:

1. The $40 card is out of stock. Will the local store have it even though it says it's not available for pickup?

2. How do I do 2 lines since the second line is supposed to be $30? Do I buy a $40 card and $30 card?

Feedback Score
    A few questions:

1. The $40 card is out of stock. Will the local store have it even though it says it's not available for pickup?

2. How do I do 2 lines since the second line is supposed to be $30? Do I buy a $40 card and $30 card?
    1. Walmart store will have the refill cards near the checkout/giftcard display and in electronics department.

2.I would by a 40 & 30 card. Setup the 1st line with the $40 card, then add the 2nd line from 1st lines account management.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I want to port my number from MintSim (Nexus 6) to LG V20 (Verizon) on the $40/4GB plan. The website makes it seem like you need to buy a phone at Walmart to get at 1GB bonus. Is this true?

Or can I do this:

1. Buy $40 prepaid card from Walmart store
    2. Buy $9.98 Verizon BYOD sim kit from Walmart store
    3. Activate on verizon.com or walmart.com? Or do I need to activate in store?
    3. Do I need to buy a phone from Walmart.com?

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max, Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I want to port my number from MintSim (Nexus 6) to LG V20 (Verizon) on the $40/4GB plan. The website makes it seem like you need to buy a phone at Walmart to get at 1GB bonus. Is this true?

Or can I do this:

1. Buy $40 prepaid card from Walmart store
    2. Buy $9.98 Verizon BYOD sim kit from Walmart store
    3. Activate on verizon.com or walmart.com? Or do I need to activate in store?
    3. Do I need to buy a phone from Walmart.com?
    The only thing of those you need to do is buy a Verizon SIM kit from Walmart. Typically, the only SIM kits that Walmart has sold come with a $40 prepaid credit, and cost between $40-55 dollars -- depending on if Walmart has it discounted at the time, and what your local store decides to sell it for.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mogelijk View Post
    The only thing of those you need to do is buy a Verizon SIM kit from Walmart. Typically, the only SIM kits that Walmart has sold come with a $40 prepaid credit, and cost between $40-55 dollars -- depending on if Walmart has it discounted at the time, and what your local store decides to sell it for.
    At my local walmart, I didn't see a sim kit with prepaid credit. I bought SIM Starter Kit (VZW-SIM4GPPWM) for 9.88 and a $40 refill card.

Do I just go to Verizon wireless site now to sign up and port?

Also, if I want to add a 2nd line, can I just buy a $30 Verizon Impulse Pin from Callingmart plus a Verizon sim such as this:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-VERIZON...T/192213937463

or do I need a Verizon Walmart sim?

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast