Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 236

Thread: $40 ($38 with Autopay) 4GB Data / Unlimited Province-Wide Talk Plan - Public Mobile

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    228
    Carrier(s)
    .
    Feedback Score
    0
    Long gone......You might consider checking their "community" page where offers past and present are often discussed in more detail.
    Pixel 2.
    Nexus 5.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    757
    Device(s)
    Honor 7X, iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks. It doesn't seem that anyone has comparable deals anymore
    Tired of huge cell phone bills?I can help!Please,check and like my FB page below
    https://www.facebook.com/CellPhoneSaver

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    139
    Device(s)
    Samsung S8, iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Deal is back (somewhat), but for 30 day plans and 3G speed. Includes Canada wide calling.

    https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pl...for4GB-3Gspeed

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    757
    Device(s)
    Honor 7X, iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDraconicOne View Post
    Deal is back (somewhat), but for 30 day plans and 3G speed. Includes Canada wide calling.

    https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pl...for4GB-3Gspeed
    Somewhat LOL... Somwhat without LTE...

    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using HoFo mobile app

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,262
    Feedback Score
    0
    It's still LTE, just throttled to 3 Mbps.
    Want to learn more about how LTE works?
    https://productioncommunity.publicmo...ls/td-p/130581

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,221
    Device(s)
    Moto G5 Plus, POSH Micro X S240
    Carrier(s)
    PC Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    It has now been replaced with a $40 4.5GB and a $45 5.5 GB offer. This is what's I'm recommending to most friends who want a medium-sized plan.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    757
    Device(s)
    Honor 7X, iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheytoon View Post
    It's still LTE, just throttled to 3 Mbps.
    LTE At 3G speed? Does it still show LTE on the phone?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using HoFo mobile app

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,262
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beer_wisdom View Post
    LTE At 3G speed? Does it still show LTE on the phone?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using HoFo mobile app
    Yeah, it's confusing when they call it 3G. It's on LTE, and the phone will display LTE. Just the speeds are limited from the Telus core network.

    No impact to the LTE latency that you're used to.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    757
    Device(s)
    Honor 7X, iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheytoon View Post
    Yeah, it's confusing when they call it 3G. It's on LTE, and the phone will display LTE. Just the speeds are limited from the Telus core network.

    No impact to the LTE latency that you're used to.
    That's nice! Thanks for the info.
    How do you know what I'm used to lol

    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using HoFo mobile app

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,262
    Feedback Score
    0
    Haha, lucky guess

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    757
    Device(s)
    Honor 7X, iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheytoon View Post
    Haha, lucky guess

    You meant other providers or PM before?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using HoFo mobile app

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,262
    Feedback Score
    0
    Just meant LTE latency in general.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    179
    Device(s)
    iPhone XR
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    So i'm just wondering when will PM hike-jack this plan price as they did before from $40 to $50 then cancelling their decision again about it after a whole dramatic scene for couple of days by offering every one on this plan a decent deal on Koodo if they switch !!
    what a boring way to seek more pay-after customers ..
    $40 Talk&Text CAN/8GB/1000 Intl LD min
    _____________________________________________
    A perfect Muslim is one from whose tongue and hands mankind is safe .. Muhammad (PBUH)

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,221
    Device(s)
    Moto G5 Plus, POSH Micro X S240
    Carrier(s)
    PC Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSong View Post
    So i'm just wondering when will PM hike-jack this plan price as they did before from $40 to $50 then cancelling their decision again about it after a whole dramatic scene for couple of days by offering every one on this plan a decent deal on Koodo if they switch !!
    what a boring way to seek more pay-after customers ..
    I'd say that they learned their lesson and will likely not try it again for a long time.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,434
    Device(s)
    iPhone8
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, Freedom, Public
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Brantford View Post
    I'd say that they learned their lesson and will likely not try it again for a long time.
    Its a cycle
    They have raised prices multiple times in past
    It will come around again, next 12 to 18 months just watch
    Koodo $40 Canada Wide + 8GB + 1000 Intl LD
    Public $120 Province Wide + 12GB - $6 Autopay - $12 Loyalty - $45 Refer = $19 per Month
    Freedom $35 ($37-BTS) North America Wide + 8GB + 1GB Roaming

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sold: Prepaid Public Mobile $40 Unlimited Canada wide Talk/Text/1 GB Data Plan
    By falling_petals in forum GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2015, 02:43 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 03:47 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:50 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:31 AM
  5. HSPA: Coming Soon- $35 unlimited province wide calling rate plan (Quebec only)
    By drcs01 in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 04:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks