Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 ... LastLast

Thread: boom! Mobile

Carrier(s)
    PagePlus Cellular!!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaVike View Post
    I think a recurring problem isn't an issue with Boom! but that people wait until the last minute to schedule a port.

It's nice that Jeff was able to get this done during the weekend, but people really should allow at least a couple workdays for a port to go through if uninterrupted service is necessary. I know when I ported to Boom!, I asked Jeff when I should do the port. I had no problems because I allowed enough time.
    They have some IT issues to work out with new activation codes, for a new line not working and out of date info on their website. But yes Jeff was great about getting me fixed on the weekend. The help ticket support took a while to respond. Hopefully they will add some more help hours as they grow and work out the kinks.

I switched this phone from Airvoice to get on Verizon better network coverage. Boom is the redefining the mvno space, good times!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesB View Post
    We have several on the throttle plans.

The 2GB and 5GB plans MSRP is $10 greater. We currently only offer this via boom directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So, the throttled, non throttled, or both are to jump $10 at some point?

Feedback Score
    http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2016...o-its.html?m=1 Boom mobile just posted some new plans. Also does Boom offer roaming?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3g data is more costly to lease than 4G data???
    Because for the same price we get less 3g data.

Feedback Score
    Are youhireing for at home jobs in customer service

Sent from my SM-N910P using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Samsung Smooth (U350)
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    If I recall correctly, long ago, Boom reps said people that signed up for promo plans would be grandfathered. Am I correct?
    War Eagle!

Device(s)
    All of them
    Carrier(s)
    BOOM! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bwevans View Post
    If I recall correctly, long ago, Boom reps said people that signed up for promo plans would be grandfathered. Am I correct?
    Correct we will grandfather into plans.

Awesome rate plans @ www.boom.us
    To request support please visit support.boom.us and open a ticket.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max, Galaxy S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I've gotta give a shoutout to this company! I activated my new SIM card the other night. My phone wouldn't work for some reason. Called in and Sara helped me all day long. She had to do some SIM switching and figured out the SIM card was probably the problem and is sending me a new card. Meanwhile, she got my old SIM working in the meantime, all the while someone else was responding to an email I sent in late the night before when I figured out I wasn't able to get service. Their customer service is top notch in my opinion and that alone is the reason I will stay with Boom! Mobile! Thank you guys for watching out for your customers.

Device(s)
    All of them
    Carrier(s)
    BOOM! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelita View Post
    I've gotta give a shoutout to this company! I activated my new SIM card the other night. My phone wouldn't work for some reason. Called in and Sara helped me all day long. She had to do some SIM switching and figured out the SIM card was probably the problem and is sending me a new card. Meanwhile, she got my old SIM working in the meantime, all the while someone else was responding to an email I sent in late the night before when I figured out I wasn't able to get service. Their customer service is top notch in my opinion and that alone is the reason I will stay with Boom! Mobile! Thank you guys for watching out for your customers.
    THANK YOU! I'm glad you're our customer!

Feedback Score
    I am definitely having positive impressions of Boom reading through this thread. Any promos coming up for Black Friday? Free SIM/shipping?

Also, so the Prepaid Verizon 2GB Unlimited Talk/text plan for $30 is just a temporary price and will go up in price by $10? When will this happen?

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 5s GSM NA A1533 unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Sorry if this has been answered, did a search and didn't find.

Is hotspot on a Bring Your Own iPhone 5s GSM unlocked supported at 4G LTE speed for all applicable plans?

Device(s)
    LG 450
    Carrier(s)
    BOOM Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I just ported our two T Mobile phones to the BOOM Pink plan. How clever using the carrier colors for their plans. Sarah in customer service was such a doll and so patient with this old lady! Thank you! Next up is giving up our $50 land line for a BOOM Box. All in all we'll be saving a little over $86 per month just by moving to BOOM Mobile. Just what this old couple needed on their fixed budget. No thanks to Obama

Device(s)
    All of them
    Carrier(s)
    BOOM! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDeals View Post
    I am definitely having positive impressions of Boom reading through this thread. Any promos coming up for Black Friday? Free SIM/shipping?

Also, so the Prepaid Verizon 2GB Unlimited Talk/text plan for $30 is just a temporary price and will go up in price by $10? When will this happen?
    We have not put a expiration date on our plans yet but we will announce that rather than a sudden ending if that's occurs.

We have some free devices already on our site but we haven't marketed anything towards Black Friday.

Device(s)
    All of them
    Carrier(s)
    BOOM! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dabl View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered, did a search and didn't find.

Is hotspot on a Bring Your Own iPhone 5s GSM unlocked supported at 4G LTE speed for all applicable plans?
    Are you asking if our T-Mobile plans include hotspot? YES

Feedback Score
    Boom seems awesome for low data single line users

Sent from my SM-N910P using HoFo mobile app

Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 ... LastLast