Thread: Pangu announces JailBreak for iOS 9.3.3 !!

Feedback Score

Pangu announces JailBreak for iOS 9.3.3 !!

Pangu has just released a jailbreak of iOS 9.3.3 for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

The jailbreak is for 64-bit devices only and is not fully untethered. It requires that you rerun a jailbreak app on your device if it is rebooted.

The latest Pangu jailbreak tool allows the user to jailbreak iOS devices on the demand. The user can easily jailbreak the iOS devices by running the click-to-jailbreak app, and also easily remove the jailbreak by rebooting the iOS devices. In other words, the user has full control to enable or disable the jailbreak functionality.

The link is at www.iclarified.com but I'm not sure if we're allowed to post them here.

http://www.iclarified.com/56117/pang...s-933-download

Feedback Score
    true i used the jail break today works ok, but like u said , you have to rejailbrake if you reboot

Feedback Score
    I think I'm going to wait a day or two. Hopefully they will release an untethered version in English soon.

My primary phone is JB'ed as is my mini iPad. My full size iPad was replaced by Apple for a bad home button, so it's the only one I really need this for.

Feedback Score
    I did the new JB this morning on my IPad Air 2 it was simple and works well. I found a version on iClarified that doesn't require the Apple logon credentials, so that's a plus. The only drawback I've seen so far is, if you reboot you need to rerun the app from your phone/iPad. A respring is not a problem. Nothing is lost or changed however, and it only takes a minute or so to finish.

To check it out, open iClarified.com, go to the tutorials/jailbreak section, then click on "Jailbreak with no computer" and follow the simple directions. Be sure to follow the directions EXACTLY.

All of my favorite apps still run on 9.3.3, but I suppose there are some that haven't been updated on Cydia yet. I'm going to wait a few days, but so far I am interested in updating my iPhone and iPad Mini to 9.3.3 and running this JB on them also. Who knows how long Apple will keep signing this iOS.