Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by dmplus View Post
    I've covered this in various other threads, but it's the same shallow social proof style mechanism that's a part of the human condition. Humans create groups, form in group preference and then find justifications (real or imagined) to elevate their status against other groups.
    Human psychology is fascinating, and the amount of people who play right into typical human behaviors, without even realizing it, is crazy.
    But picking a cell phone provider isn't like picking a religion. Is it? Like, I have to find the "One True Carrier"? Jeeze, that's sick.
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    But picking a cell phone provider isn't like picking a religion. Is it? Like, I have to find the "One True Carrier"? Jeeze, that's sick.
    Bow to your master!!! Kneel before your god babalyon!!!!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    If vz tech support says that they are in the wrong job

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    All I want to talk about is Cell Technology and future development of the network. I want to talk about the 600 Mhz Auction. I want to learn about spectrum and how cell networks work and the differences. I want to talk about 5G. I want to talk about new Band 12 deployment. Unfortunately those threads get ignored since some Sprint guy goes over to the T-Mobile and Verizon board and creates threads to pitch Sprint.

Funny the Verizon board didn't take the Op's bait but on the T-Mobile board we always bite on stink bait threads. Then over on the Verizon boards Mod HF 9 drops the hammer on the Op to stop pumping Sprint there.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I simply want what works for me at the very cheapest price for me the happiest to be Sprint and I'm pleased with their service. Sorry if you don't like my postings
    I could actually care less what cellular provider I have. This is long as it works and it's cheap.

Device(s)
    LG G7 (T-Mobile), iPhone 8 (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    That's why I'm on tmobile. Sprint isn't really any better or cheaper for me, especially when I go out of country
    AT&T... your world, throttled.

Device(s)
    iPhone X Space Gray 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorio102 View Post
    Whos Brett and hows he offering cheaper prices than T-Mobile??? Brett has the hookup. Does Brett have better coverage than T-Mobile? Brett is the man if so.
    This had me cracking up. I feel like he/she means AT&T or Sprint. I don't know honestly. Maybe he/she does mean Brett...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    2016 MacBook Pro| 2 GHz Intel Core i5 | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
    iPad Mini 2 16GB Space Gray | iPhone 7 256GB Matte Black | Galaxy S7 32GB Black | AWS 1
    RIP Grandma 5/10/1930 - 9/24/2012

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech guy4 View Post
    I simply want what works for me at the very cheapest price for me the happiest to be Sprint and I'm pleased with their service. Sorry if you don't like my postings
    I could actually care less what cellular provider I have. This is long as it works and it's cheap.
    Well the HoFo Verizon Mod sure didn't like your posting over there. So I guess that is why you are here now to pump Sprint instead of on the Verizon board.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    Well the HoFo Verizon Mod sure didn't like your posting over there. So I guess that is why you are here now to pump Sprint instead of on the Verizon board.
    Well the mod here apparently let the post stand. So instead of trying to bait someone into an argument and troll the thread please keep your posts on topic of the thread. If you have a problem with the moderation of this forum that's something to take up with moderators thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4