Thread: Any suggestion on Samsung S7 (NOT edge) Temper Glass Screen Protector?

Device(s)
    Samsung S7, iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, Virgin
    Feedback Score

Any suggestion on Samsung S7 (NOT edge) Temper Glass Screen Protector?

I've been doing some research last night seems like there isn't any good ones out there due to the curve screen on the edges of the S7. Either they dont cover the entire screen, or they don't fit well on the curve edges.

https://www.coralguard.com/products#...egory=16072118

Seems like a good one available in gold and black but it is back ordered and my phone is silver. Would like something silver color or completely transparent.

http://ijetech.com/0931/

This is another option but available in gold and black only as well.

Any S7 owner out there can recommend a good temper glass screen protector? Please post images of the fitting if possible.

Thanks!

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Key 2, VZW AC791L Jetpack, MoFi 4500 SIM4 V. 2 LTE Gateway, Moto Z2 Force w/ Keyboard Mod
    Carrier(s)
    ▪T▪ ▪ ▪Mobile▪, Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Zagg InvisibleShield Glass is the ONLY Tempered Glass Screen Protector I recommend when it's available for your phone or tablet. I put one on my Galaxy S4, dropped it a few times, it landed face down, and there wasn't a scratch on it! It DID eventually get a small scuff the last time I dropped it, but the important thing is that it didn't SHATTER the way other brands do.

The Zagg one should definitely be available for the S7, and if there's a Zagg Kiosk in a shopping mall near you, they'll even put it on your phone for you.
    Photobucket's policy changes SUCK!

New signature coming soon-ish...