Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ... 29 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1284

Thread: T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    Sadly, that kills it for me. In my area (Denver suburbs), our Shell stations are consistently $0.10 (or more!) higher than surrounding stations. $0.25 off nets me a $0.15 discount, but $0.10 off just makes them competitive.
    Fortunately, around here, some of the Shell stations are competitive, so 10¢ + whatever I get for using my Visa card at one of our local restaurants, may save a few cents. Not like 25¢ off, but it's something. We've gotten up to a combined 43¢ off and when that happens I go out of my way to make sure it's all 20 gallons.
    Donald Newcomb

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    Fortunately, around here, some of the Shell stations are competitive, so 10¢ + whatever I get for using my Visa card at one of our local restaurants, may save a few cents. Not like 25¢ off, but it's something. We've gotten up to a combined 43¢ off and when that happens I go out of my way to make sure it's all 20 gallons.
    I'm spoiled by my local grocer, King Soopers (a Kroger chain) that gives us a $0.10/gal gas discount for each $100 we spend on groceries, with coupons and offers to increase the discount (2x, 3x or 4x points on certain purchases, bonus points for completing surveys, filling prescriptions, etc. ) Most months I typically score $0.70-$1.00 off per gallon. One night last month my wife, son and I all filled our cars from one pump to try and max out our $1/gal discount (we hit 39 gallons.)

This might be one of the reasons why Shell is a little higher in our area- they have a deal with Kroger that lets you redeem a single $0.10 Grocery fuel discount by logging into the Shell pump with your grocery loyalty card (which you sadly can't stack with Shell's Fuel Rewards- it's one or the other.)

I did get the Shell Fuel Rewards credit card a few months ago, which had an intro special of a $0.35/gal discount on your first six fillups, with six months to use them. I've been saving it to stack it with the T-Mo $0.25 deals. I think I still have 3 discount fillups left, and until April to use them. Now I have to decide whether to use them in February, or gamble that T-Mo brings $0.25 back before April!

Oh, the burdens of being a cheapskate!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Feedback Score
    I'm spoiled by my local grocer, King Soopers (a Kroger chain) that gives us a $0.10/gal gas discount for each $100 we spend on groceries, with coupons and offers to increase the discount (2x, 3x or 4x points on certain purchases, bonus points for completing surveys, filling prescriptions, etc. ) Most months I typically score $0.70-$1.00 off per gallon. One night last month my wife, son and I all filled our cars from one pump to try and max out our $1/gal discount (we hit 39 gallons.)

This might be one of the reasons why Shell is a little higher in our area- they have a deal with Kroger that lets you redeem a single $0.10 Grocery fuel discount by logging into the Shell pump with your grocery loyalty card (which you sadly can't stack with Shell's Fuel Rewards- it's one or the other.)

I did get the Shell Fuel Rewards credit card a few months ago, which had an intro special of a $0.35/gal discount on your first six fillups, with six months to use them. I've been saving it to stack it with the T-Mo $0.25 deals. I think I still have 3 discount fillups left, and until April to use them. Now I have to decide whether to use them in February, or gamble that T-Mo brings $0.25 back before April!

Oh, the burdens of being a cheapskate!

WOW! Thats a 35 dollar savings....Gasoline is a basic necessity...Pretty Good!

Feedback Score
    The Shell close to me is 1.89$ per gallon right now. I usually get an extra 3 cents per gallon discount in addition to the normal Tmobile 25 cents discount, so I guess that will be a 13 cent discount. 1. 76$/gallon. Best I can manage.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    ...Oh, the burdens of being a cheapskate!
    It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Visible
    Feedback Score
    Free Taco Bell tacos:

“What's better than a Tuesday taco? A FREE taco. Every week. Anytime. This Super Bowl Sunday, T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Taco Bell announced an exclusive partnership to bring Un-carrier customers free tacos, amping up the uber-popular T-Mobile Tuesdays! Just download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for iOS or Android to get your free tacos, starting this Tuesday, February 5! Not 'buy one get one free.' Not 'free with a drink purchase.' No strings. Just free. Just because.

Limited time offer; while supplies last. Purchase not required. No cash value. Qualifying service and App required for T-Mobile Tuesdays. Save in the T-Mobile Tuesdays App each week and redeem through the tacobell.com website as a pickup order at participating U.S. Taco Bell locations. Pickup only. Free ta.co account required. Limit 1 offer/person/week. No product or ingredient upgrades. Cannot be combined with other offers; void if transferred, reproduced or copied.”

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I don't really dislike Taco Bell but I'm not sure I'd want to install Taco Bell's app just to get one free plain taco. Besides, my current phone(s) are too old to support the current T-Mobile Tuesday app. if I can't redeem it in the browser, it's useless to me. This will probably change by March but until then......

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bakedapple View Post
    Free Taco Bell tacos:

“What's better than a Tuesday taco? A FREE taco. Every week. Anytime. This Super Bowl Sunday, T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Taco Bell announced an exclusive partnership to bring Un-carrier customers free tacos, amping up the uber-popular T-Mobile Tuesdays! Just download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for iOS or Android to get your free tacos, starting this Tuesday, February 5! Not 'buy one get one free.' Not 'free with a drink purchase.' No strings. Just free. Just because.

Limited time offer; while supplies last. Purchase not required. No cash value. Qualifying service and App required for T-Mobile Tuesdays. Save in the T-Mobile Tuesdays App each week and redeem through the tacobell.com website as a pickup order at participating U.S. Taco Bell locations. Pickup only. Free ta.co account required. Limit 1 offer/person/week. No product or ingredient upgrades. Cannot be combined with other offers; void if transferred, reproduced or copied.”
    Yay I'm always down.....

“The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Oh yeah and we get socks tomorrow too! Haha: https://www.tmonews.com/2019/01/t-mo...cks-next-week/

Name:  tmobile-tuesdays-socks-768x512.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  53.8 KB

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Oh yeah and we get socks tomorrow too! Haha: https://www.tmonews.com/2019/01/t-mo...cks-next-week/

Name:  tmobile-tuesdays-socks-768x512.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  53.8 KB
    Nice. Now if we can only get our Panera gift cards from last week, this Tuesday will be a winner!

Feedback Score
    Nice. Now if we can only get our Panera gift cards from last week, this Tuesday will be a winner!

Guessing they will just let it quietly expire and not say anything about it.

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    Guessing they will just let it quietly expire and not say anything about it.

Then I guess I'm eating a taco tomorrow!

Feedback Score
    Then I guess I'm eating a taco tomorrow!

Don't forget to wear your TMO Socks!!

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, wife S10
    Carrier(s)
    T-M
    Feedback Score
    This free taco does not seem worth the trouble of signing up for it. And there is a place half a block from the office.
    GoogleVoice (domestic call forwarding and cheap intl. calls) Use GV to give us a "home" number in a 2nd location
    8 T-Mobile lines - Unlimited talk and text, data. TM One plan. Get $10/mo. rebate on 7 lines for low data use. Net cost about $185-190/mo. We haven't had a landline in more than 17 years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethaler View Post
    This free taco does not seem worth the trouble of signing up for it. And there is a place half a block from the office.
    Didn't bother. Why do we need to sign up and enter our CC information? For what a $1.19 + tax taco? So unexciting.

Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ... 29 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 LastLast