Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ... 29 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1284

Thread: T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

  1. #1171
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    15,935
    Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    Sadly, that kills it for me. In my area (Denver suburbs), our Shell stations are consistently $0.10 (or more!) higher than surrounding stations. $0.25 off nets me a $0.15 discount, but $0.10 off just makes them competitive.
    Fortunately, around here, some of the Shell stations are competitive, so 10¢ + whatever I get for using my Visa card at one of our local restaurants, may save a few cents. Not like 25¢ off, but it's something. We've gotten up to a combined 43¢ off and when that happens I go out of my way to make sure it's all 20 gallons.
    Donald Newcomb

  2. #1172
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,705
    Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    Fortunately, around here, some of the Shell stations are competitive, so 10¢ + whatever I get for using my Visa card at one of our local restaurants, may save a few cents. Not like 25¢ off, but it's something. We've gotten up to a combined 43¢ off and when that happens I go out of my way to make sure it's all 20 gallons.
    I'm spoiled by my local grocer, King Soopers (a Kroger chain) that gives us a $0.10/gal gas discount for each $100 we spend on groceries, with coupons and offers to increase the discount (2x, 3x or 4x points on certain purchases, bonus points for completing surveys, filling prescriptions, etc. ) Most months I typically score $0.70-$1.00 off per gallon. One night last month my wife, son and I all filled our cars from one pump to try and max out our $1/gal discount (we hit 39 gallons.)

    This might be one of the reasons why Shell is a little higher in our area- they have a deal with Kroger that lets you redeem a single $0.10 Grocery fuel discount by logging into the Shell pump with your grocery loyalty card (which you sadly can't stack with Shell's Fuel Rewards- it's one or the other.)

    I did get the Shell Fuel Rewards credit card a few months ago, which had an intro special of a $0.35/gal discount on your first six fillups, with six months to use them. I've been saving it to stack it with the T-Mo $0.25 deals. I think I still have 3 discount fillups left, and until April to use them. Now I have to decide whether to use them in February, or gamble that T-Mo brings $0.25 back before April!

    Oh, the burdens of being a cheapskate!



    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

  3. #1173
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    109
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    I'm spoiled by my local grocer, King Soopers (a Kroger chain) that gives us a $0.10/gal gas discount for each $100 we spend on groceries, with coupons and offers to increase the discount (2x, 3x or 4x points on certain purchases, bonus points for completing surveys, filling prescriptions, etc. ) Most months I typically score $0.70-$1.00 off per gallon. One night last month my wife, son and I all filled our cars from one pump to try and max out our $1/gal discount (we hit 39 gallons.)

    This might be one of the reasons why Shell is a little higher in our area- they have a deal with Kroger that lets you redeem a single $0.10 Grocery fuel discount by logging into the Shell pump with your grocery loyalty card (which you sadly can't stack with Shell's Fuel Rewards- it's one or the other.)

    I did get the Shell Fuel Rewards credit card a few months ago, which had an intro special of a $0.35/gal discount on your first six fillups, with six months to use them. I've been saving it to stack it with the T-Mo $0.25 deals. I think I still have 3 discount fillups left, and until April to use them. Now I have to decide whether to use them in February, or gamble that T-Mo brings $0.25 back before April!

    Oh, the burdens of being a cheapskate!



    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    WOW! Thats a 35 dollar savings....Gasoline is a basic necessity...Pretty Good!

  4. #1174
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    109
    Feedback Score
    0
    The Shell close to me is 1.89$ per gallon right now. I usually get an extra 3 cents per gallon discount in addition to the normal Tmobile 25 cents discount, so I guess that will be a 13 cent discount. 1. 76$/gallon. Best I can manage.

  5. #1175
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    15,935
    Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    ...Oh, the burdens of being a cheapskate!
    It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

  6. #1176
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,302
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Visible
    Feedback Score
    0
    Free Taco Bell tacos:

    “What's better than a Tuesday taco? A FREE taco. Every week. Anytime. This Super Bowl Sunday, T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Taco Bell announced an exclusive partnership to bring Un-carrier customers free tacos, amping up the uber-popular T-Mobile Tuesdays! Just download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for iOS or Android to get your free tacos, starting this Tuesday, February 5! Not 'buy one get one free.' Not 'free with a drink purchase.' No strings. Just free. Just because.

    Limited time offer; while supplies last. Purchase not required. No cash value. Qualifying service and App required for T-Mobile Tuesdays. Save in the T-Mobile Tuesdays App each week and redeem through the tacobell.com website as a pickup order at participating U.S. Taco Bell locations. Pickup only. Free ta.co account required. Limit 1 offer/person/week. No product or ingredient upgrades. Cannot be combined with other offers; void if transferred, reproduced or copied.”

  7. #1177
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    15,935
    Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    0
    I don't really dislike Taco Bell but I'm not sure I'd want to install Taco Bell's app just to get one free plain taco. Besides, my current phone(s) are too old to support the current T-Mobile Tuesday app. if I can't redeem it in the browser, it's useless to me. This will probably change by March but until then......

  8. #1178
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Posts
    10,169
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bakedapple View Post
    Free Taco Bell tacos:

    “What's better than a Tuesday taco? A FREE taco. Every week. Anytime. This Super Bowl Sunday, T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Taco Bell announced an exclusive partnership to bring Un-carrier customers free tacos, amping up the uber-popular T-Mobile Tuesdays! Just download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for iOS or Android to get your free tacos, starting this Tuesday, February 5! Not 'buy one get one free.' Not 'free with a drink purchase.' No strings. Just free. Just because.

    Limited time offer; while supplies last. Purchase not required. No cash value. Qualifying service and App required for T-Mobile Tuesdays. Save in the T-Mobile Tuesdays App each week and redeem through the tacobell.com website as a pickup order at participating U.S. Taco Bell locations. Pickup only. Free ta.co account required. Limit 1 offer/person/week. No product or ingredient upgrades. Cannot be combined with other offers; void if transferred, reproduced or copied.”
    Yay I'm always down.....

    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

  9. #1179
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Posts
    10,169
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Oh yeah and we get socks tomorrow too! Haha: https://www.tmonews.com/2019/01/t-mo...cks-next-week/


    Name:  tmobile-tuesdays-socks-768x512.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  53.8 KB

  10. #1180
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,705
    Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Oh yeah and we get socks tomorrow too! Haha: https://www.tmonews.com/2019/01/t-mo...cks-next-week/


    Name:  tmobile-tuesdays-socks-768x512.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  53.8 KB
    Nice. Now if we can only get our Panera gift cards from last week, this Tuesday will be a winner!

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  11. #1181
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    775
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    Nice. Now if we can only get our Panera gift cards from last week, this Tuesday will be a winner!

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Guessing they will just let it quietly expire and not say anything about it.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

  12. #1182
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,705
    Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    Guessing they will just let it quietly expire and not say anything about it.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    Then I guess I'm eating a taco tomorrow!

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  13. #1183
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    775
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    Then I guess I'm eating a taco tomorrow!

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Don't forget to wear your TMO Socks!!

    Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app

  14. #1184
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Berkeley and Miami
    Posts
    4,784
    Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, wife S10
    Carrier(s)
    T-M
    Feedback Score
    0
    This free taco does not seem worth the trouble of signing up for it. And there is a place half a block from the office.
    GoogleVoice (domestic call forwarding and cheap intl. calls) Use GV to give us a "home" number in a 2nd location
    8 T-Mobile lines - Unlimited talk and text, data. TM One plan. Get $10/mo. rebate on 7 lines for low data use. Net cost about $185-190/mo. We haven't had a landline in more than 17 years.

  15. #1185
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethaler View Post
    This free taco does not seem worth the trouble of signing up for it. And there is a place half a block from the office.
    Didn't bother. Why do we need to sign up and enter our CC information? For what a $1.19 + tax taco? So unexciting.

Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ... 29 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Straight Talk T-Mobile LTE (Post experience and speed)
    By Mralexander in forum Straight Talk
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:04 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 09:45 AM
  3. Please post your San Diego AT&T GSM experience here
    By AntiGravityHero in forum AT&T
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2002, 02:38 AM
  4. Mobile Internet and Setting up an account on T68
    By Espo in forum SonyEricsson
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2001, 09:53 PM
  5. Post your Fido WAP experiences here.
    By howardchui in forum Fido
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-14-2001, 06:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks