Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1284

Thread: T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Feedback Score
    And now instead of a week they only gave 3 days!

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boherez View Post
    And now instead of a week they only gave 3 days!
    Maybe not. I was in Europe the last time they gave the BR promo codes and couldn't use them that week, so I screencapped them and sent them to friend here in the states so they wouldn't go to waste. For laughs, I just ran the screencaps through a QR-reader app this morning, got the numbers, and called the BR gift card line to check the balances. Some were zero (presumably used by my friend) but a few still had $2 or random balances between 0-$2 (presumably the change after my friend redeemed multiple cards for a purchase.)

I'll try some of the expired cards this afternoon for an iced coffee or two, but my guess is that these cards are good for quite a while- it's just the ability to display them in the T-Mo Tuesdays app and website disappears after a few days.
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post

I'll try some of the expired cards this afternoon for an iced coffee or two, but my guess is that these cards are good for quite a while- it's just the ability to display them in the T-Mo Tuesdays app and website disappears after a few days.
    Update: I tried a few of the "expired" promo cards I got in June and they worked just fine.

It makes sense- if you read the fine print in the T-Mo Tuesday app it says "redeem by August 30, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. ET to receive a $2 Baskin-Robbins promo card. Promo Card..."

"Redeeming" seems to mean generating and displaying the card in the app. It doesn't actually say the cards themselves will expire on August 30.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Update: I tried a few of the "expired" promo cards I got in June and they worked just fine.

It makes sense- if you read the fine print in the T-Mo Tuesday app it says "redeem by August 30, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. ET to receive a $2 Baskin-Robbins promo card. Promo Card..."

"Redeeming" seems to mean generating and displaying the card in the app. It doesn't actually say the cards themselves will expire on August 30.

Very cool. So as long as you screenshot the qr code it will work....

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I'll be thinking about all you saps when I win the trip to Hawaii and am kicked back on the beach drinking Mai Tais.
    Donald Newcomb

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    I'll be thinking about all you saps when I win the trip to Hawaii and am kicked back on the beach drinking Mai Tais.
    Good luck! I can't think of a more deserving fellow!

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

T-Mobile strikes Burger King partnership for free T-Mo Tuesdays food

https://www.tmonews.com/2019/08/t-mo...-free-whopper/

T-Mobile and Burger King are teaming up to give free food to T-Mobile customers every month through January. The gifts start next Tuesday, September 3, when T-Mo customers can get a free Whopper.

To get your free food, you’ll need to download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for Android or iOS. When it’s time to get your burger, you’ll tap “Redeem” and then create an account or log in to the Burger King app for Android or iOS to apply your discount code. Then just order your Whopper before the end of the day on September 9 and you’ll be chowing down on a free burger.

Name:  tmobile-tuesdays-burger-king-660x330.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  32.9 KB
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    .....To get your free food, you’ll need to download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for Android or iOS. When it’s time to get your burger, you’ll tap “Redeem” and then create an account or log in to the Burger King app for Android or iOS t....
    Free burgers! Yeah! Installing app? Boo. Not into giving every corporation access to my phone.

Feedback Score

T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Also on a family plan this means everyone can get a burger if they install the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by techfranz View Post
    Also on a family plan this means everyone can get a burger if they install the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or, since my kids are vegetarians, dad gets 4 free burgers this coming week!

Device(s)
    OnePlus 7T, Apple iPhone 6S, Apple iPad 3 (VZW variant)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon Prepaid, Total Wireless (Verizon), FreedomPop (AT&T)
    Feedback Score

T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Or, since my kids are vegetarians, dad gets 4 free burgers this coming week!
    Presuming you won’t be allowed to redeem all four in a single BK app account. Have fun getting all of your kids to order those for you online.

It’s possible they may track the BK login for multiple uses. I know BK did this when the Stranger Things promo happened earlier this summer. It had you log into both the Coke site and BK apps, and if you won a free food/drink item it would be put into the account the next day. You could only do one per day.
    If you received an offer for a free drink/food item from said code, it had to be ordered and paid for online, couldn’t be combined with other offers or even some combos, and was ‘free with purchase’ so you still had to buy something else to qualify for the offer.

But we’ll know more next week how it is setup.
    Last edited by Haas_Dave; 08-30-2019 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Clarified and corrected a couple things
    My common forum nick: GenesisDH.

R.I.P. Circuit City

We are the Bor... the new AT&T: Your World, Assimilated.

1000th post: Sept. 29th, 2008, 17:42 CDT

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Haas_Dave View Post
    Presuming you won’t be allowed to redeem all four in a single BK app account. Have fun getting all of your kids to order those for you online.
    That'll never happen. I suspect my kids love animals more than they love their dad!

Feedback Score

Yup! Just used mine today from a screenshot. Thanks

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Looking forward to tomorrow’s Tuesday. Free hat and a free whopper.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Whopper problems.

I downloaded and signed up in the BK app yesterday and got a confirmation email.

Now when I try and go into it my login doesn't work. The reset password doesn't work. Create a new account doesn't work either. I've tried this on two phones.

Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 LastLast