Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1338

Thread: T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    Sure don’t see anything in that video that says it won’t be a promotional item you get. I get Pizza coupons and other stuff in the mail and wish that was illegal unless I authorized them to send me those coupons in the mail. I have only claimed two items. one was a free share of T-Mobile stock that I sold for over $55. Also the music upgrade to Pandora. It is time for them to stop this T-Mobile Tuesday when all people do is complain they didn’t get their donuts. It is human nature for individuals to want more than they get for free. T-Mobile is getting too much negativity on this promotion. When John leaves T-Mobile I sure hope they end this Tuesday promotion. So many of the people here attacking the promotion as worthless don’t even qualify to get it from T-Mobile. Frankly if T-Mobile was giving everyone a free pizza every week that cost them $8 to $10, I would rather T-Mobile gave me a discount on service to option out of T-Mobile Tuesday.
    This couldn't be further from the truth for me. There shouldn't be an extra step to get something. When this program first started there was no need to download apps to get something. Click redeem in the T-Mobile Tuesday app and that's it. John promoted it has simple no frills freebies.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wildhope View Post
    This couldn't be further from the truth for me. There shouldn't be an extra step to get something. When this program first started there was no need to download apps to get something. Click redeem in the T-Mobile Tuesday app and that's it. John promoted it has simple no frills freebies.
    Yeah, I like it more than dislike it.

And I am glad that the offering this week wasn't magenta toilet paper.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    P.S. I agree it should be shut down.
    The program is still very popular with customers. I can tell that when some limited offers run out of quantity.

So it would be a stupid move to shut down a popular program. Those who don't find the offerings sufficient can delete the app or simply transfer their service to another carrier.

AT&T offers the Thanks app which may be more to the liking of those who are complaining:

https://www.att.com/att/attthanks/en/index.html

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    The program is still very popular with customers. I can tell that when some limited offers run out of quantity.

So it would be a stupid move to shut down a popular program. Those who don't find the offerings sufficient can delete the app or simply transfer their service to another carrier.

AT&T offers the Thanks app which may be more to the liking of those who are complaining:

All joking aside, thanks for that link. I got 6 months of Spotify premium for free.

Chicago, IL
    2+46+46+46+4 (85 MHz DL, 15 MHz UL)

Duluth, MN
    4+14 UL CA (30 MHz DL/UL)

Feedback Score

There some weeks with decent simple freebies or discount. Next week maybe win a gift card (Amazon, Target, WalMart).

In the past we had 1 year free Pandora, Free MLB. TV, those VCDU codes, Redbox, T-Mobile brand merch, Dunkin gift cards etc. Those I like. What I don't like app downloading, "discount" coupons (which really can be found everywhere), and a month or two "trial" offer. Give me a min of 6 months or a year like Pandora.

Instead of every tuesday they should make this program once a month. Like the 2nd Tuesday of the month or something TBH

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I saw a report that this week's Shaw Academy offer is a trap. You have to give them your credit card to sign up and cancel if you want out but no one is answering the phone on the number you have to call to cancel.
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score

Do you have any objective source as to how popular it is?

I would imagine that it is loved more than hated, for sure, though.

Feedback Score

I would imagine that it is loved more than hated, for sure, though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NotABiot View Post
    My only objective source is what I mentioned earlier, that I still see some items that sell out. I have no idea of the percentage of usage by T-Mobile customers.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Hey that’s the best thing they’ve offered in a while.

I’m already a YT Premium user (family plan including music ). I think those of the fence should definitely give it a try.
    I went ahead and signed up for the promo. Much more of a pleasure to use without ads.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    I saw a report that this week's Shaw Academy offer is a trap. You have to give them your credit card to sign up and cancel if you want out but no one is answering the phone on the number you have to call to cancel.
    Maybe sign up with a active but zero balance gift card? Just a thought?

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Feedback Score
    Popeyes chicken sandwich next Tuesday:

https://www.tmonews.com/2020/05/t-mo...-next-tuesday/

Feedback Score

not valid in Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico

Feedback Score

Not a deal. The fine print - $10.00 minimum order required. WHAT A JOKE.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    19 may
    3 month TIDAL:
    https://offer.tidal.com/voucher?code=HYQQRLBTFU

Popeyes chicken sandwish:
    RFVVP16WLK

Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast