Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1338

Thread: T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NotABiot View Post
    I use the fuel rewards code every week. But today it is broken, there are only a few hours so far this day and it's telling me that the code has already expired!
    I was checking in to say the same thing happened to me. "The FRN Rewards Code you provided has expired. Please confirm you entered the code correctly."
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    I was checking in to say the same thing happened to me. "The FRN Rewards Code you provided has expired. Please confirm you entered the code correctly."
    It worked just now

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max, Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    My complaint today is that they are having another gift card "giveaway" at a specific time. Any time they do this it overloads their servers, not to mention the large number of people that don't get them. Worse, it is only for $3, so not really even worth the work of putting up with an overloaded system to get the free card.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NotABiot View Post
    It worked just now
    I didn't see it happen but somehow the 10˘ got applied.

Quote Originally Posted by mogelijk View Post
    ...... so not really even worth the work of putting up with an overloaded system to get the free card.
    Yeah. We'll see how this goes. We don't have a Panera Bread nearby, so it's not a big loss if it doesn't work. I was planning to give the coupon away.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Thanks T-Mobile and Shell.

For savvy shoppers there are many ways to save even more $$$ with the Fuel Rewards app when you refer a friend, dine out, make flight/hotel reservations, shop online at participating stores etc.

It does require a little bit of effort which the microwave generation does despise but to each his own.

Name:  IMG_0164.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  23.7 KB
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mogelijk View Post
    ....., so not really even worth the work of putting up with an overloaded system to get the free card.
    I had to try the first one twice but had no real problem getting both our virtual Panera cards.

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Thanks T-Mobile and Shell.

For savvy shoppers there are many ways to save even more $$$ with the Fuel Rewards app when you refer a friend, dine out, make flight/hotel reservations, shop online at participating stores etc.

It does require a little bit of effort which the microwave generation does despise but to each his own.

Name:  IMG_0164.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  23.7 KB
    Yeah, my only hang up with the extra Shell opportunities is that they're often mutually exclusive with other, potentially better, opportunities.

For example, I inadvertently signed up one of my credit cards for both Shell rewards and Yelp rewards. Then I used that credit card at a restaurant that gave 10% back at Yelp and 10˘/gal back at Shell. Instead of getting $15 back on a $150 meal I got $1.20 off my next fill up! Apparently the Shell program trumped the Yelp one in priority. Yelp sent me an apology email explaining that card was already enrolled in a different program that voided the Yelp reward.

(And if that's not the firstiesy first-world problem discussed here today, I don't know what is!)

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Feedback Score
    I had to try the first one twice but had no real problem getting both our virtual Panera cards.
    Based on what it said on the app, I'm not sure I got it. It let me claim it over 3 hours after 2pm ET however, it now says I need to come back tomorrow after 2pm ET to redeem for an eGift Card code. So I can't tell if it's the first 500,000 to redeem tomorrow at 2pm that get it.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    Based on what it said on the app, I'm not sure I got it. It let me claim it over 3 hours after 2pm ET however, it now says I need to come back tomorrow after 2pm ET to redeem for an eGift Card code. So I can't tell if it's the first 500,000 to redeem tomorrow at 2pm that get it.
    Yeah. They seem to be making us jump through hoops.

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max, Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah. They seem to be making us jump through hoops.
    I'm guessing I'm not the only one fed up and felt the Panera card just wasn't worth the effort. That "jump through hoops," even when the system is working is part of why people are getting more and more disillusioned with T-Mobile Tuesdays.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, wife S10
    Carrier(s)
    T-M
    Feedback Score
    Haven't used Tuesday offer in many months. Tried the BK one and went thru all the hoops. Didn't work. Not worth trouble, even if it did.
    GoogleVoice (domestic call forwarding and cheap intl. calls) Use GV to give us a "home" number in a 2nd location
    8 T-Mobile lines - Unlimited talk and text, data. TM One plan. Get $10/mo. rebate on 7 lines for low data use. Net cost about $185-190/mo. We haven't had a landline in more than 17 years.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethaler View Post
    Haven't used Tuesday offer in many months. Tried the BK one and went thru all the hoops. Didn't work. Not worth trouble, even if it did.
    I mostly use the Fuel Rewards and RedBox offers. Fuel Rewards works because many of the Shell stations around here are reasonably competitive and when you combine T-Mobile's 10˘, the Gold Status 5˘ and up to 20˘ we get from local restaurants, it actually can deliver gas at, say, 30˘ below the price at Sam's Club and we don't have to drive 10 miles to buy it. (n.b. We normally show up together at opposite sides of a pump. Fill her car then put the remainder of the 20 gal in my beater.)

We got "Knives Out" and "Midway" out of RedBox yesterday.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Very funny joke, T-Mobile. Today we got our two inflatable neck pillows. When we tried to inflate them we found that the check valve flaps were not properly cut so that neither pillow would inflate.

Feedback Score
    When we tried to inflate them we found that the check valve flaps were not properly cut so that neither pillow would inflate.
    That's terrible!

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    That's terrible!
    Well, annoying, at least. If it's the worst thing that happens to me this week, it'll be a good week.

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast