Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1338

Thread: T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Feedback Score
    Two free months of YouTube premium available tomorrow. This allows you to watch without ads and keep the YouTube app running in the background.

https://www.tmonews.com/2020/03/t-mo...ee-two-months/

Device(s)
    Samsung S10+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    No thanks! It's another one of those where you have to give them all your credit card details and then hope to remember to cancel otherwise they will automatically start charging your card.

These T-Mobile deals lately are just getting more and more predatory.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Hey that’s the best thing they’ve offered in a while.

I’m already a YT Premium user (family plan including music ). I think those of the fence should definitely give it a try.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by racedog View Post
    No thanks! It's another one of those where you have to give them all your credit card details and then hope to remember to cancel otherwise they will automatically start charging your card.

These T-Mobile deals lately are just getting more and more predatory.
    Exactly and remember YT premium always has a 1 month trial. A good deal 6 months or 1 year.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Spoiled Americans. We find something to complain about everything don’t we?

We’re also getting a a free four week course at Shaw Academy Online Learning.

If we’re stuck at home we might as well learn something right?

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/gizmodo...1842460790/amp

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Spoiled Americans. We find something to complain about everything don’t we? .......
    I just keep referencing back to J.L.'s introduction of T-Mobile Tuesdays and how this loyalty plan was going to be so different from others and how it has now become so much the same. I wouldn't say anything if he had just said, "Now, eventually the program will become just a platform for the same discounts and "free" introductory offers you can get anywhere else." but that's not how it was billed.

https://youtu.be/WVFhrJZTnlE?t=30
    Donald Newcomb

Device(s)
    Samsung S10+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    I just keep referencing back to J.L.'s introduction of T-Mobile Tuesdays and how this loyalty plan was going to be so different from others and how it has now become so much the same. I wouldn't say anything if he had just said, "Now, eventually the program will become just a platform for the same discounts and "free" introductory offers you can get anywhere else." but that's not how it was billed.

Exactly! I'm a happy T-Mobile customer but I am no company's fanboy. This program is, and has been changing from what was originally promised and not in a good way. It has morphed into nothing more than lot of come on promos/ads for places like Burger King, Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts and more.

Feedback Score

Exactly. I'm not one to complain about "freebies" or "discounts" But John promoted this program has no frills freebies. It's more like advertising for companies + getting you to sign up for their app.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Exactly! I'm a happy T-Mobile customer but I am no company's fanboy. This program is, and has been changing from what was originally promised and not in a good way. It has morphed into nothing more than lot of come on promos/ads for places like Burger King, Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts and more.
    Really what was “Promised”? Please provide a link since I know T-Mobile didn’t promise me anything with T-Mobile Tuesday. I really wish T-Mobile would stop this event since even when people get something they get angry because they want more. T-Mobile Tuesday is a waste of T-Mobile time and resources. The last thing T-Mobile needs is to encourage people to eat fast food, pizza and donuts.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    Really what was “Promised”? Please provide a link since I know T-Mobile didn’t promise me anything with T-Mobile Tuesday.......
    https://youtu.be/-kuoToqdc2E?t=240
    "Free gifts every week" John Legere @5:56
    "There is no step three" John Legere @6:25

P.S. I agree it should be shut down. It's transmogrified into something grotesquely Carrierish.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    https://youtu.be/-kuoToqdc2E?t=240
    "Free gifts every week" John Legere @5:56
    "There is no step three" John Legere @6:25

P.S. I agree it should be shut down. It's transmogrified into something grotesquely Carrierish.
    Sure don’t see anything in that video that says it won’t be a promotional item you get. I get Pizza coupons and other stuff in the mail and wish that was illegal unless I authorized them to send me those coupons in the mail. I have only claimed two items. one was a free share of T-Mobile stock that I sold for over $55. Also the music upgrade to Pandora. It is time for them to stop this T-Mobile Tuesday when all people do is complain they didn’t get their donuts. It is human nature for individuals to want more than they get for free. T-Mobile is getting too much negativity on this promotion. When John leaves T-Mobile I sure hope they end this Tuesday promotion. So many of the people here attacking the promotion as worthless don’t even qualify to get it from T-Mobile. Frankly if T-Mobile was giving everyone a free pizza every week that cost them $8 to $10, I would rather T-Mobile gave me a discount on service to option out of T-Mobile Tuesday.

Device(s)
    Samsung S10+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    So many of the people here attacking the promotion as worthless don’t even qualify to get it from T-Mobile.
    Ok, back up this claim! Who on these forums who have made negative comments do not even qualify to get it from T-Mobile? It's your claim, now back it up, let's see some names.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Let’s all take a deep breath.

Hugs ❤️

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Ok, back up this claim! Who on these forums who have made negative comments do not even qualify to get it from T-Mobile? It's your claim, now back it up, let's see some names.
    Back up your claim that 88 pages of posts on this thread are all from people that are qualified for T-Mobile Tuesday. So you are claiming all 88 pages are only people that qualified for T-Mobile Tuesday? Prove me wrong since you are just another new name that showed up even though your account is years old. Your profile only shows 3 posts visible even though it been on HoFo since 2004. Funny how when someone gets banned a new account name shows up.

When these new names show up it seems like another account that we don’t recognize shows up to agree with them as they quote each other to back themselves up. Just like now with two people that only show a few visible posts on accounts years old that just join the conversation.

Device(s)
    Samsung S10+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I've never been banned from here or anywhere else. I was much more active years ago but only returned lately. I think this will be my last post or visit. These forums had much more to offer in terms of quality in the past.
    Moderator, please feel free to delete my account.

Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast